Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, when we first got digital cable, we'd get the same message, from time to time...call the cable company....i don't know what they did, but it worked:)
Thank you :) I have called them and it still does it. Also some local stations. I guess I'll have to do it again!! :rolleyes:

And :Welcome-12-june: to each :newbie:

Awesome to have your all here!:Banane19:

ok, this is my understanding.....i read/heard that Brad didn't go to the party:confused:
I guess that rules out my theory he could've drugged her to cause her to not feel well. Maybe she was just exhausted from stress at home and her training.

I don't know if this will work for you, but after calling our cable co. with the same problem, this is what they finally told us:

Put 8 in front of the channel number (ch. 25 becomes ch. 825). It worked. Maybe it will work for you.

Thank you :) I have called them and it still does it. Also some local stations. I guess I'll have to do it again!! :rolleyes:

The more I think about this statement, I'm wondering if someone could've drugged her before or at the party? :eek:

I think they would have noticed if she were actually drugged, and based on the reported scratches on Brad, Im thinking this was not premeditated but a fight that went too far; if he set her on the embankment vs. dumping her in the pond, I would be further convinced of that. He had to carry her at "dead weight" in difficult terrain through brush, etc, in the dark as opposed to easily rolling her down the embankment into the pond.

Does it look like they are draining that little pond? There seems to be a tube towards the end of the video maybe used to pump water out?

Yes, that is what I was thinking and trying to understand if she had been removed already.

If the area is anything like where my brother lives, it's a nice cul-de-sac with woods and a place for extra water to go when it rains. I couldn't tell if that was a dirt path or not from the pics. Maybe locals run or walk there? How did the murderer know where to put her?

To me this is very fearful. Trust goes out the window.

cp this is only the tip of the iceberg imo. We're gonna see a lot more of this. I am a baby boomer and many of the younger generations don't seem to have the same core values as we do. It's an "All about ME world" to many.

someone mentioned that they thought the children may have been left alone while Nancy's body was being disposed of....i meant to reply earlier, that i think it's very possible....

Just found a photo of the family. How sad that no matter what the outcome this family will never be again for those little girls.

http://www.mgt.ncsu.edu/profiles/students/2007/gradfall07/index.php

Good find, buttabsy!

Here's the pic:
cooper.jpg

I don't know if this will work for you, but after calling our cable co. with the same problem, this is what they finally told us:

Put 8 in front of the channel number (ch. 25 becomes ch. 825). It worked. Maybe it will work for you.
That's interesting!! I just tried it but it won't do anything just goes back to the time display. thanks anyway!! :blowkiss: I just hate to be bothered having them come back out again and DH doesn't mind as long as he gets espn!! I do miss seeing Nancy Grace though especially when there's an interesting case like this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy