August 14 video visitation to be released

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK- to clarify, I had the 5:00 broadcast of Orlando Channel 9 WFTV on.

They showed two clips from the August 14 video that I described above-

#1- Casey becoming furious with her parents, dropping the phone away from her head and making angry fists and a horrible scowl (that convince me she is capable of rage that could be homicidal)

#2- Casey telling her parents to tell Zanny "We forgive her."

That's all- but the animations on Casey's face and her gestures are very telling of the anger she is capable of.

Thank you for cliff notes!

It never fails...they will post the video as soon as I have to leave work and pick up my son and I have errands to run, jeez....darn the luck!!!

Reading frantically trying to catch up:Banane37:. Nothing yet? Huh...

I just called wftv's newsroom, 407-822-8353, and asked when they'd be posting it online - they're airing it on the newscast and haven't been able to put it up..say it will be there shortly, "momentarily" to be precise ;)

Big Hugs to ((((((((Chez))))))))!

arghhhhhhhhhh I gotta hop off and fry some pork chops...and steam some asparagus..making a box of scalloped potatoes
My lovely family is having leftovers, leftovers, leftovers! Let them eat cake, I say, I'm waiting to see the "Real" Anthony family. (Doesn't that sound like a reality show?)

:eek: I am gonna hold my breath until they release that tape!!!!!! Someone call em' and tell em' teh's fittin'!!!!!!! And when I pass out and hit my head.....I'm gonna retain Luka to sue for duress!!!!!!

Do you all think the "we forgive her" is really meant as "forgive me????"

I was thinking the exact same thing, I sometimes wondered if KC had thought of herself as the Nanny, beings Caylee was so more bonded with Cindy, the jelousy comming out in KC

Come on already!!!! I am getting anxious! Is this the last time they visted her??

This visit came after she previously rejected her brother and parents just hours before their scheduled visits. The previous week she declined LA as soon as he arrived at the jail.

Casey accepted a 9am video visitation with her parents on Thursday. After about 45 minutes, George and Cindy Anthony left the jail without speaking to reporters. But before entering the jail, George lashed out at a reporter who asked what he tought about theories that Caylee might be dead.

The next day, the Anthony's hired Larry Garrison to handle their communications with the media.

I just called wftv's newsroom, 407-822-8353, and asked when they'd be posting it online - they're airing it on the newscast and haven't been able to put it up..say it will be there shortly, "momentarily" to be precise ;)

you f'ing r0ck!

Reading frantically trying to catch up:Banane37:. Nothing yet? Huh...

Nope, still waiting. We are all like the little fish in the aquarium, darting to the top to grab a crumb, lol.

This visit came after she previously rejected her brother and parents just hours before their scheduled visits. The previous week she declined LA as soon as he arrived at the jail.

Casey accepted a 9am video visitation with her parents on Thursday. After about 45 minutes, George and Cindy Anthony left the jail without speaking to reporters. But before entering the jail, George lashed out at a reporter who asked what he tought about theories that Caylee might be dead.

The next day, the Anthony's hired Larry Garrison to handle their communications with the media.

Thanks a bunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members