Who will make the most money? Includes various book discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have no comments at all about Mason's book because I had to attend an offsite three day WS seminar because I once said what I really thought about him one late night here on the board....:floorlaugh: so this time I will just step away from the keyboard....heh heh.....

:silly:

:laugh:
Well I have no comments at all about Mason's book because I had to attend an offsite three day WS seminar because I once said what I really thought about him one late night here on the board....:floorlaugh: so this time I will just step away from the keyboard....heh heh.....

Darn I'm sorry I missed your post. You are one of the last posters I would expect to be sent to the naughty chair. Your post must have been a doozy.

I think posts regarding FCA, her family, and her defense team (including the grief lady) should be exempt from TOS violations. :innocent:

IMO

Hmm.. Thinking about Cheney Mason's book... (Not that I plan on buying it!!) He's limited in what he can say about his "client" isn't he? I mean doesn't attorney/client confidentiality kick in at some point?? He can bash the media and the opposing side all he wants, but he can't divulge things about his "client" that aren't already public knowledge, can he?

Hmm.. Thinking about Cheney Mason's book... (Not that I plan on buying it!!) He's limited in what he can say about his "client" isn't he? I mean doesn't attorney/client confidentiality kick in at some point?? He can bash the media and the opposing side all he wants, but he can't divulge things about his "client" that aren't already public knowledge, can he?

KC could give him permission but I doubt she told him anything and if she did it's certainly not credible coming from her. jmo

I don't believe Dr. A blow can come to any conclusions about FCA from a distance. He would have to spend hours and hours with her to even guess what she is about and even that would be futile considering everything she utters would be a lie.

I don't believe Dr. A blow can come to any conclusions about FCA from a distance. He would have to spend hours and hours with her to even guess what she is about and even that would be futile considering everything she utters would be a lie.

Well, "from a distance" he believes OCA was psychologically annihilated as a young child.....yakety yak....sure tell that to Lee...

More like with her disposition OCA made sure she was the centre of attention from Day One at all times in that family, and if she wasn't there was hell to pay until she got her way and was again.

Sorry Dr. Keith - you hit a "no fly" zone with me...

Well, "from a distance" he believes OCA was psychologically annihilated as a young child.....yakety yak....sure tell that to Lee...

More like with her disposition OCA made sure she was the centre of attention from Day One at all times in that family, and if she wasn't there was hell to pay until she got her way and was again.

Sorry Dr. Keith - you hit a "no fly" zone with me...

And wasn't it her brother's first wife who said CA had come up to her and shoved KC in her face and made a comment about too bad she couldn't have a girl. I tend to believe the woman knowing what we know about CA now. There are many ways to destroy a person's childhood. KC is her mother X 10. I bet if this woman wrote a book it would have some good stories in it. lol jmo

We’ve heard it all before CM.

Page 1

They couldn’t convict her because we don’t know how she died, when she died or where she died. Oh yeah and no DNA or finger prints to tie the defendant to the wooded trash heap where Caylee was found.

Page 2

….

Short book.
And the intro...."When I believed she was guilty as hell!"

And wasn't it her brother's first wife who said CA had come up to her and shoved KC in her face and made a comment about too bad she couldn't have a girl. I tend to believe the woman knowing what we know about CA now. There are many ways to destroy a person's childhood. KC is her mother X 10. I bet if this woman wrote a book it would have some good stories in it. lol jmo

I remember him (Cindy's brother) stating that and also that FCA was treated like a Princess in the family..
IMO FCA was most likely over indulged as a child and developed a sense of entitlement and not annihilated as Dr Ablow suggests

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/45007185/Casey-antony-rick-plesea-transcript-21Aug2008
Rick Plesea LE interview..

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/

Cheney Mason is writing a book.

I am looking forward to reading this book, just as much as I am looking forward to reading the book by JA.

I would think the complement to JA's book would be one by JB? ... although that would be as reliable as one from FCA herself.

To me, CM was very shaky on the facts of the case and that's why he let JB take the lead so much. CM had a role both as a figurehead as well as an experienced aid in specific areas. That's all.

Far better to read the DT insider strategy from CM's assistant, I cannot recall her name but she was front and center -- unless she is ghost writing CM's book? I might read that book but not one from CM or JB.

I would think the complement to JA's book would be one by JB? ... although that would be as reliable as one from FCA herself.

To me, CM was very shaky on the facts of the case and that's why he let JB take the lead so much. CM had a role both as a figurehead as well as an experienced aid in specific areas. That's all.

Far better to read the DT insider strategy from CM's assistant, I cannot recall her name but she was front and center -- unless she is ghost writing CM's book? I might read that book but not one from CM or JB.

I tend to give credit to those who have been in a profession for years, a little quicker than the relative newbies to a profession. JB as compared experience wise to CM is a newbie, while CM is the wiley old veteran, that has been practicing in Florida for many years. He and HHBP obviously have history together, and there was a mutual respect between them.

LF, CM's aide, may very well assist CM in writing this book. His writing will not reflect the mumbling in his speech. Nor will it reflect his seeming difficulty in hearing.

I am going to guess he won't be writing with a southern drawl, except occasionally when he wants to make light of his southern drawl.

A book by JB would be interesting, but would not be as articulate or as legally accurate as book by CM has the potential of being.

I will be disappointed in this book by CM, if all he does in the book is rant and rave about how unfair the media treated the DT. I am hoping that there are chapters on the legal gameplaying both sides were engaged in, and how they worked around the legal minefields. I'm interested in the behind the scenes lawyering that went on, and the laws they were using while playing these games.

Same goes for JA's book. I really don't want to read about how wrong the jury was, and how he doesn't understand how the jury could have been so wrong. I do want to read about how he legally outplayed the defense team, and if there were any instances where they outplayed him. The behind the scenes legal stuff is what I am interested in, and I want to read from both points of view, the prosecution and the defense. I would not expect to hear the defense's side of the coin from a book by JA.

As always, my entire post is my opinion only.

My kids just ordered me the new Kindle. My very first download will be JA's book. I can't wait!!

PS- the only problem is this Kindle comes out about a week after JA's book is released so I may have to take a vaca from WS until I've finished reading it.

http://www.harpercollins.com/Author/Tour.aspx?authorID=38752

Jeff Ashton will be at the following book signing events promoting Imperfect Justice:

Wednesday, November 16, 2011 (possible zippitydoda sighting here - anyone else?)
06:00 PM
BARNES & NOBLE
105 5th AVE @ 18th ST New York, NY 10003

Monday, November 28, 2011
07:00 PM
BOOK MARK
220 First ST Neptune Beach, FL 32266

Tuesday, November 29, 2011
NEW SMYRNA BEACH REGIONAL LIBRARY
1001 S Dixie Freeway New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168

Tuesday, November 29, 2011
12:30 PM
DELAND REGIONAL LIBRARY
130 E Howry AVE DeLand, FL 32724

Wednesday, November 30, 2011
05:00 PM
VERO BEACH BOOK CENTER
2145 Indian River Blvd. Vero Beach, FL 32960

I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say that LKB will make the most money on this one. She had a head start getting on the tube with her interviews, has the media contacts that were and will be solid for years to come, and she has the billable rate.

I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say that LKB will make the most money on this one. She had a head start getting on the tube with her interviews, has the media contacts that were and will be solid for years to come, and she has the billable rate.

You may very well be right Just Jayla, but what an ugly thought......:crazy:

The Casey Anthony Trial - The Prosecution of Beauty

Follow a dark and cynical journey through the eyes of a mad blogger as C. Rich reveals what he really thought about Casey and her guilt or innocence. Did he just publish all those articles to get a rise out of people or did he really believe in the innocence of Casey Marie Anthony?

http://www.lulu.com/product/ebook/the-casey-anthony-trial---the-prosecution-of-beauty/17347385

Not touching a site that uses that kind of a lead in and can be found on a site called lulu.....especially not during a full moon!: floorlaugh:

Not touching a site that uses that kind of a lead in and can be found on a site called lulu.....especially not during a full moon!: floorlaugh:

the title alone gives me a warm rising feeling that aint happiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine