Tru-TV/IN session Caylee Anthony coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bella Vita Tattoo - DT objecting to HHBP's prior ruling. Now discussing the photo of kc, Caylee @ Ricardo's wearing tee shirt. Issues w/photo a) home of her boyfriend with child in bedroom, b) bedroom disheveled c) bruise under her eye (complete accident). JB saying opens door to prejudice.

Discussing pics of June 13 vs. pics of June 20th - no difference in kc's demeanor. Lorna Owens saying "no Mother would look like that if her child is dead" . . . "she doesn't know her child is dead . . . either she is crazy or deranged or something else"

Mike Brooks asking any hint where jury selection will take place? Lorna Owens saying go to a smaller town where not as much media. Want a fair and impartial juror, could go a little out from the area could get jurors. Mike Brooks said go down to key west.

Party pictures represent ICA lie that she was at Fusion searching for her nanny or anyone who may have seen her. She is pictured with people who have frequented Fusion and no doubt could point out just about every patron by name or sight. Would be interesting for the SA to ask each of these party pic witnesses if ICA ever asked about a ZFG or showed them a picture of ZFG.

Well, TL was there and said Caylee was with the Nanny according to kc. (oops LKB said kc lied about the Nanny - there never was one). Wasn't TL's roomie there @ Fusion as well?

In session back on this morning with discussion re: HHJB has 8 issued death penalty cases where HHSS has had 2 dp cases and both plead for life sentences. Anthony Colarossi from Sentinal discussing HHBP previous dp case, handled with professionalism. Also discussing HHBP very human side - "he plays jokes on people" once in awhile. His
Father (HHBP's Father) taught him life is too short to hate, and he grew up in Orlando in the 60's where he wasn't allowed to go to Woolworth's to get a hot dog. When HHBP was 8 years old, while on the bus, he was slapped across the face by a busrider for sitting in front of line. (discussing racial tension issues of 60's).

Judge Perry was on the stand when he received the info that the dt filed the "prejudice against them", while listening to the atty's argue their case. Talking head said HHBP did not even react, did not show any negative emotions and continued on with court in a friendly and honorable way.

This man fascinates me. The more I learn about him, the more I like and respect him.

I hope TruTV airs the entire trial without breaking for commentary (while court is in session) or ads.

Now playing video clip from Rob Dick interview on Tru Tv. RD saying kc more concerned w/number of camera's shooting video of her, RD sayin kc's focus more on how she looked for the camera . . . . no concern for Caylee. Most telling thing for RD - kc reading the reports from cops . . . . cops are lying and don't know what's going on . . . Tracy said kc you lied . . . . kc said "but they haven't even found her clothes yet" . . .

This man fascinates me. The more I learn about him, the more I like and respect him.

I hope TruTV airs the entire trial without breaking for commentary (while court is in session) or ads.

Oakley, I so totally agree with you! (showing my age but I remember the black children being bussed to white schools . . . media played video of those scared kids having to attend an extremely hostile environment . . . it broke my heart and I was just a first grader).

I truly doubt TruTv airs the trial in its entirety . . .1) they go off air at noon EST (3 pm PST) . . . 2) they have never not had commentary or ads . . . . they will pay their bills with as many commercials as they can paying highest dollar (IMO) . . . 3) TruTv will always lean toward the defense . . . . it is their Modus Operandi (sic?) MO.

RD asked do you think at the end of the day that she knows what happened to her daughter? RD "Casey is the ONLY one who knows what happened to her daughter". Um...DUH!?!?!

RD asked do you think at the end of the day that she knows what happened to her daughter? RD "Casey is the ONLY one who knows what happened to her daughter". Um...DUH!?!?!

Hmmm . . . . same words were spoken by YM, GA, LP, CA (IIRC), and others . . . .

Now playing clips of JB trying to answer HHBP's question of "What will these experts be testifying to?" . . . . . "avoid sending the jurors in and out like a poptart" . . . . . Mr. Baaaaeeeeezzzz . . . . . "What specific topic will these experts be testifying to?" . . . . . . . . .

On IS - They are re-playing the hearing from Friday. Jose said something when talking about the MH experts that I didn't catch on Friday. He said - "The trial is not a scripted event"

After watching 48 hrs, I'm now convinced more than ever that the whole thing was scripted. Why else would he say that?

Coming up . . . LP's interview about the A's "List of Lies"

On IS - They are re-playing the hearing from Friday. Jose said something when talking about the MH experts that I didn't catch on Friday. He said - "The trial is not a scripted event"

After watching 48 hrs, I'm now convinced more than ever that the whole thing was scripted. Why else would he say that?

Good Catch Softtail!

O/T but I have to ask....If Jose is saying that there's no diagnosis of any mental defect, and they're not using a mental health defense strategy then how in the world are they going to explain the fact that she blatantly lied about the nanny for so long to so many people. Which in turn means that the circumstances surrounding the "disappearance" of Caylee (i.e; dropping her off at Sawgrass at an apartment that nobody lived in, going to a "job" that she didn't even have, and coming back and sitting there waiting on someone who doesn't exsist) were null and void since none of it happened. If she's not bat$h!+ crazy then how does the DT explain that away? Throw away all evidence that's circumstantial, totally fine with me. You can't get rid of the fact that she LIED LIKE IT WAS HER FREAKING JOB TO DO SO!!! There's no hiding that. Its on tape, and there's multiple instances of her doing it and trying to corroborate her lies.
I honestly hope that she's not evaluated and found to be schizoid or with some other disorder because that would give excuse to her actions. I hope that she is evaluated by a state psych doc and found to be completely sane with no neuroses other than being an habitual pathological liar.
I know all of this has been stated before, but I had to put it down myself.

I am sorry but I have to just vent for a moment.

Christi Paul is an attractive woman but her interviews really leave me just shaking my head. I just watched her interview with Rob Dick and it just baffled me.

Here is my version:

CP: So how was KC in the car on the way home.

RD: Well she wanted to make it all about her. To her it was the KC show. She wanted to know if there would be cameras.

CP: So what do you mean by the KC show?

RD: Well she was more interested in her media exposure than her daughter.

CP: So you are saying that she was interested in the media and cameras?

RD: Yes.

CP: What kinds of things did she say that led you to think that?

RD: Well she asked about cameras.

CP: So she asked about cameras?

Now....this is my version of the interview...but the sentiment remains the same. It baffles me.

LP's listing lies . . . . babysitter taking Caylee from JBP with list of lies to say for 30 days . . . . Tracy lived with her & Rob drove her to Atty daily . .. . .

Story about babysitter - LP saying we actually found "the lady" who went thru Sawgrass . . .that is how KC had described the vehicle . . . there were no references to ZTN until that day . . . any prior references to "Zanny" had to do with Xanex . . . . kc never provided the note that was supposedly from ZTN . . . you could tell from kc and CA that they had already agreed to what they were going to tell us . . . . it was all Jessie G but it was all bs . . . subsequently kc tried to give me the ZTN taking her from JBP . . . KC & CA all made it up and CA referred to it before kc even came into the room and kc started telling the story but CA actually brought up the story . . . .

Now pics . . . . commentator saying "looks like she is grinding on another girl while partying"

Talking head saying party pics don't prove any problem to DT at all . . . . KC was believing Caylee was alive with the Nanny . . . .Mike Brooks said "only problem . . . there is No ZTN" . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07