NANCY GRACE ~ Tuesday, 12/30/08

She's certainly very adept at juggling her various masks.

Long time lurker, first time poster here, btw! *waves*

Hi and Welcome!!! I sure enjoy everyone's different views..........you will love it here!

talking about meter reader wanting to not be identified if a body is found back in August.

If Baez knew that Caylee was dead and Casey told him the area where the body was, isn't Baez legally required to tell LE where the body is etc? I didn't think that attorneys can hide evidence etc.

I think only if he has actual evidence, not merely that his client confessed to him and told him where the body was, is he obligated to give it to the prosecution.

But if this information came from someone else other than Casey or if it was passed on to someone not working for the defense, such as Hoover, I think that would be a big problem.

Am I right, lawyers?

Ya, good point, he was POSITIVE that's where she was, why be so sure if you had this info??

Because they didn't find the body. So he probably never gave it another thought. The PI's didn't go back there either to the best of our knowledge. The got some sort of tip....and thought they could or might find her...but it turned out there was nothing there. But now we hear from LP that it WASN'T the exact spot. So there goes the theory that the body wasn't there a month ago...it wasn't where they filmed because they didn't film in the right spot. That is what I personally suspected all along. I suspected that...or that the video was taken from a distance and could not possibly disclose a body in that dense underbrush.

A caller is talking about the color of the bag: first white, then black, then gray. The woman with the Mrs. Brady haircut (forget her name) commenting on MM saying "I'm not saying it's CAYLEE"... She also speculates on why MM didn't look inside the bag. Was he afraid of getting fingerprints on the bag? (her rhetorical question)

Unfortunately no, Baez and the people that he hires would not be allowed by law talk to LE about what they found or saw. They would have to advise KC to do so. If Baez went to LE, he could be disbarred.

It is my understanding that JB couldn't tell them Casey said the body was at this location, he doesn't technically know it to be true anyway, but I don't think you can send someone out to the alleged crime scene to tromp around and see what you come up with. That is interfering with an investigation.

Unfortunately no, Baez and the people that he hires would not be allowed by law talk to LE about what they found or saw. They would have to advise KC to do so. If Baez went to LE, he could be disbarred.

What a stupid law, that allows a lawyer, anyone, to leave a child laying out in the woods, to protect thier murdering mother, cause you know she is not gonna talk....so while evryone is out frantically searching a laywer and his cronies can know where the body is and not have to say a word, what a crock -o- caca:mad:

when was area water receded?
how long does it take to get the browning under the body?
weeks was the answer.

She's certainly very adept at juggling her various masks.

Long time lurker, first time poster here, btw! *waves*

Welcome :)

I love when KC fake cries, it's the best.

There is a lot of info being thrown about...oy vey. Now we are going into the commissary visits. 40 bucks worth, the usual stuff.

Casey continues to buy goodies.
no pen and pad this time.

Update on KC's jailhouse commissary "treats". The usual stuff (junk food) but no paper to write on.

Now they're talking about Casey's latest commissary order ~ more candy, snacks and deodorant. No visitors on Christmas, but on Friday JB visited her.

no visitors on christmas.
no friends or family have come to see her, only her attys.

I get sick when they all talk about Caylee being dragged around in a acre..........
then kc eating candy and snacks...............
only lawyers visiting kc..............no family.......odd, even if my kid did this, I would want to see her, maybe strangle her in front of LE..............

Oh I agree gardenhart...he has told alot of fabulous "theories" of which none have been proven correct if I am not mistaken. But this wasn't a theory...this he stated as fact. Something that happened. I would think LE would be very interested in hearing this story...if they haven't already.

Let's assume LP is correct - the PI Casey was obviously acting on a tip. Whether from Casey or someone else (searcher calling in a tip, etc.)...it will really need to be followed up on.

He states all his theories and speculations as fact, and nearly always without any explanation where it came from.

The question to me seems to be whether the "tip" to look there came from something PI Casey learned while working for the defense. If it was after he left the defense team, it doesn't seem to be privileged to me. I thought someone said he wasn't still working with JB on Nov. 15th. So just where did he get the tip?

no visitors on christmas.
no friends or family have come to see her, only her attys.

That should make her happy, I am pretty sure those are the only people she wants to see anyway...hope Baez was impressed with the Mennan she put on for him....:bang:

Jane said that all kinds of experts will probably be called during trial, including, possibly, a meteorologist to discuss weather during the key time period. I never thought of that. Are
there forensic meteorologists?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee