CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night on NG, she reported the foster dad had been cleared of any wrong doing -- another major incorrect reporting by NG?

Last night on NG, she reported the foster dad had been cleared of any wrong doing -- another major incorrect reporting by NG?
------------------------------------------------------

I watched NG last night. It was said that the foster dad was cleared, but I think it came from newsmen/women.

Thanks - I didn't see the presser, but I'm glad I'm not completely off the mark here...

Campbell says she's been in contact with Hassani's biological mother who says she doesn't know the boy's whereabouts. Campbell is six months pregnant. She and Ross say they're in the process of formally adopting Hassani.- KRON News 4

[/CENTER]

bbm- they specifically stated it was a newer BMW that they impounded, my guess would be that it has GPS and that unit shows a stop at one or both of these locations. He may have scouted out the first one and then settled on the second. They have been at the park for a loooong time. They have a lead to spend valuable early manhours doing that, it is not random.

Good thought! I've never used a GPS and don't have any experience with BMWs (unfortunately :( ) . Would a GPS keep track of the cars history?

Has there been any reports on what they did during the day? This was reported at 4:18 pm, right? Maybe the foster father said they were at the park earlier, or someone saw them there and that's why they are searching it?

Also, has there been any mention of cameras near or at the shoe store? Even if there was one somewhere along the drive from the house to the store, LE could see if the boy was in fact in the car.

Could someone tell me how long they have been at the park and are there any reporters on scene giving updates?

Or a very common lie by LE to keep all parties comfortable and voluntarily cooperating. Nothing good comes from your witnesses clamming up after you call them a suspect on day one of the search.

Good thought! I've never used a GPS and don't have any experience with BMWs (unfortunately :( ) . Would a GPS keep track of the cars history?

Depending on the unit and your service plan it would absolutely show where he had been. Frequently it is included in your first year to get you use to it and get you to pay for it in the following years. The fancy systems unlock your doors for you, and call your emergency number if your airbags deploy. They are in constant communication just like a cell phone. Your most recent history they might not even need the company to provide the detail, it may still be logged (show me my return route, take me back to point A).

Or a very common lie by LE to keep all parties comfortable and voluntarily cooperating. Nothing good comes from your witnesses clamming up after you call them a suspect on day one of the search.

Absolutely !!
In a similar vein, I notice how LE also continues to say that "Hassani was last seen in the BMW parked behind the shoe store".....Of course, no one saw Hassani in the car, this is just the fiance's story which I am sure LE is not buying into.

They also are feigning no particular reason for searching the park, just that it is Hassani's neighborhood so they need to look at it. good work, LE!

After watching the interview with the mother, I can see why he lived with the aunt...that apartment was horrible. If it was that bad before the kids were taken, I can actually understand that.

On the other hand, mother also makes statements that, to me, are conflicting.
First, she says that the kids were taken because of domestic violence, which indicates partner on partner abuse. Yet, no one says if the partner was Hassani's bio dad.
But, supposedly, he's out of the picture and would have had nothing to do with Hassani's disappearance. Okay, beating your partner is all about power, a man that will beat his partner or children is more than capable of kidnapping and or murder. IMpersonalO

Did I miss a amber alert for Hassani?
was there one issue, I can not find one?

The more I think about this, they take the child but not BMW????
Hinkey Hinkey, Please if anybody has a link to amber alert please post.

ot: Daisja Weaver: Her mom had the breathlessness and the fake story all ready to go for the cameras.

It is good that we can all 'see' or get that the person on camera is 'faking' it.
It's like Susan Smith. Her whole demeanor was off as well.

I was local when Daija's story broke and I actually bought her mom's grief. I'm calling BS on this one.....caretakers responsible in my opinion. The fake crying not able to understand her....nope. Not buying it. JMHO though,

Nope, no Amber Alert. No description of abductor or vehicle...the same reason that most of them are never issued.
Scuse me while I momentarily see red over that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine