Cadaver dogs have hit on dumpster near home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronald is watching from his site,I think they said he can see it from there.

I am watching HLN and they said they aren't even taking a break!
JVM is praying Haleigh is found alive.
As I watch, the one detective keeps making hand gestures and staring in dumpster???
Another dumpster coming to take away EVERYTHING inside this dumpster............

I think they've got most of it all out.They're looking through the bottom and bags pulled out.

it could be a cat or something

Okay, I'm hearing 2 different stories:
1. Cadaver Dogs "hit" on the dumpster.
2. Cadaver Dogs did NOT "hit" on anything; this came from a tip from a resident there.

Anybody know which one is fact?

I'm hoping it was #2 and it's just someone's old rotten pork roast or something.

Then again, answers for her loved ones cannot come too quickly.

I just wonder if that SO who they "arrested on a different offense" may have confessed and gave a location for the body

Wow... HLN not going to break...

JVM on now talking about bringing in another dumpster. MG has hope that Haleigh is alive.

A cadaver dog hit on the dumpster,LE flew down in cars to dumpster,they're looking now.

JVM seems to be pulling no punches and implying that she thinks Misty is involved.

That it's no coincidence that the dogs hit on this spot so close to the home and that Misty was questioned today.

I know HLN reported that Misty was with the family this afternoon- but I have to wonder.

Okay, I'm hearing 2 different stories:
1. Cadaver Dogs "hit" on the dumpster.
2. Cadaver Dogs did NOT "hit" on anything; this came from a tip from a resident there.

Anybody know which one is fact?

I'm hoping it was #2 and it's just someone's old rotten pork roast or something.

Then again, answers for her loved ones cannot come too quickly.

On HLN, they are saying a cadaver dog 'hit' on the dumpster. I haven't heard that the dogs didn't hit on anything but then I'm watching HLN... :rolleyes:

Jholi said:
But would anyone who had the time to dump evidence dump it right there, so close by?
Sure. If it was before Ron knew that Haleigh was missing.

I meant more time than that. :eek:

I guess what i'm getting at is that I can see Misty, being in a panicked rush for time, taking her down to the water, fearing that wouldn't work, then going to the dumpster instead.

Or maybe going to put something else incriminating in the dumpster afterward.

But if it were someone else, then I would have expected them to sneak out of the area after they had time to ....do their malice... and weren't being closely watched like Misty was.

How long were police stopping cars from exiting the area?

I don't think her body is in there. Something else maybe, but not her body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong