MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baby's Parents Back Out Of KMBC Interview

Cliff Judy reports what happened with the interviews with every news station the parents had planned on.

Video

http://www.kmbc.com/video/29428156/detail.html

Instead they're weighing the pros and cons of setting up a reward, and having a family rest day. I thought yesterday was family rest day.

a family rest day? I wouldn't rest until I found my child. That's just me though.

I disagree. The whole time the parents were going in to the PD and cooperating with questioning - and not confessing to anything - Steve Young was saying over and over they were being cooperative.

He's been quite clear about what cooperation means to him, and what LE needs the parents to do.

Those gaps/inconsistencies/mistakes in the timeline are a big problem that needs to be resolved. If the parents are uncomfortable, they can retain an attorney, but they need to get the accurate, consistent information to LE.

BBM. How do you know that hasn't been done? I would think LE would have asked everything possible if they are confident enough to call her a killer.

SY has never clarified what cooperating means to him, before or after his presser.

what does MOO mean?

for a handy guide to commonly used acronyms here at Websleuths, please check out the link at the bottom of my post titled Websleuths Lingo

:)

mojen is this info from LE or media or confirmed in any way? Also, I think the mods have said that we should not be sleuthing people around the family or in the family unless they are POIs.

Would hate to see grandmaj turn you over her knee ;)

It's all public record on Missouri's court system! I didn't look for their ex's, I swear! :crazy:

Is it true that they are no longer talking to national media?

I agree. I've never even heard of a dumpster fire before. VERY suspicious!

I worked retail for many years and once got a call from police that my dumpster in back of the store was on fire. The FD put it out, but I guess we never knew who or why. I had 3 different stores become drive thru's, you would think that wouldn't be common :)

Lol That's the part I can't figure out.
Maybe embellishing a false story with lots of details to make it more plausible? People who are lying sometimes do this.

But surely if LE searched the house they would know whether or not there was a kitten. I also wonder about the two boys in the house - if something was going on, whether intruder or parental, I'd wonder why neither of them heard anything.

I disagree. The whole time the parents were going in to the PD and cooperating with questioning - and not confessing to anything - Steve Young was saying over and over they were being cooperative.

He's been quite clear about what cooperation means to him, and what LE needs the parents to do.

Those gaps/inconsistencies/mistakes in the timeline are a big problem that needs to be resolved. If the parents are uncomfortable, they can retain an attorney, but they need to get the accurate, consistent information to LE.

You're right BeanE. The gaps and inconsistencies mean one of two things.

They don't know what happened during those gaps.

OR

They know and aren't telling.

imo

This story is strange. The parents agreed to meet with the local TV station, then cancelled saying they were going to meet with detectives, then detectives said the meeting hadn't been ironed out yet. So what did the parents do instead... sit around deciding which interview would be more beneficial to them?

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15647944/police-again-questioning-missing-babys-parents

I doubt that. That's a really unfair statement. Dad met with the feds several times yesterday. They've been in contact several times with KCPD by phone.

Ok but I don't see anything at the bottom of your post. What am I doing wrong?

When i first joined i thought everyone just liked Mooing like cows o_O I felt kinda silly when i found out what it meant :)

Same here, lol. I feel less stupid now I know I'm not the only one. :seeya:

Re; the parents co-operation, or alleged lack of it, with LE. They were already questioned for 11 hours with no break. What do LE need to ask them that they didn't ask in the course of an 11 hour interrogation?

I doubt that. That's a really unfair statement. Dad met with the feds several times yesterday. They've been in contact several times with KCPD by phone.

Can you provide a link? TIA

I could seriously kiss you right about now ........(smooch) and my eyes thank you ever so much!

Why is Lisa the only female in any of the pictures. Birthday party and no pictures of Lisa with anybody other than the males in the family? Finding this a tad odd - well odd based on family b'days that we have in our family so this is just personal opinion only.

Not if it is the female taking the pics. By looking at our family pics you wouldn't know I existed:floorlaugh:!

This is what I'm starting to believe:

1. This was a set-up by the mom, and possibly the dad.
2. Lisa is safe.
3. Police know it was a set-up, and that's why they're not searching.
4. The mom (possibly dad) is starting to realize police are onto them, so they're lying low.

Oh. Further on in that Cliff Judy video he says the family told him they did sleep last night. But it's still a family rest day. Just like yesterday.

Meanwhile, the clock keeps tick, tick, ticking every minute for Lisa, and her urgent need to be rescued from her kidnapper.

It just makes no sense.

I'm going to take a break. Be back later.

God bless little Pumpkin Pie. :blowkiss:

This is sickening. I can imagine no excuse whatsoever.

in regards to this talk of a kitten, I have followed this case pretty closely, and haven't seen anything about a kitten in any of the stories I have read? Could someone link me to any information on this kitten?

Thank you so much

Baby's Parents Back Out Of KMBC Interview

Cliff Judy reports what happened with the interviews with every news station the parents had planned on.

Video

http://www.kmbc.com/video/29428156/detail.html

Instead they're weighing the pros and cons of setting up a reward, and having a family rest day. I thought yesterday was family rest day.

OMG who has a rest day when their baby is missing?!?A!?!?:banghead:

I wouldn't be able to sleep or rest.......I'd go nutty sitting around.

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member