Seaching for Anna - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an "actor" friend who would make a really great Dr. Doogie...he is a handsome guy, but possibly a couple years older than Doogie! He is tall and slender, brown hair and eyes...and very accomplished in Hollywood for his genre...perhaps I will tell him about the upcoming role! LOL
I love Matt M, but Doogie is way more sophisticated, don't ya think?
So far Danny D is the best one yet, he is one smart funny guy...just a wee bit too short for the role!
Doogie is just such an original guy I think he better play himself!!!

Annasmom and I just received an email from LE that we will definitely have results by sometime next week. :clap:

Yea! I think we, well at least I, am much calmer about this now than a week or so ago.

Praying for everyone involved.

Doogie and Annasmom, so glad you will be hearing the results next week, hope we will soon find out what they are. This is the most awsome forum that I have ever read, no bickering back and forth with fellow sleuthers, so much dedication and respect shown. Still sending prayers your way...

Well said. I agree. I think the wonderful people in this forum have given me a better perspective and faith in people in general.

As far as results. I wonder if those involved hands will be shaking too much to type. And........ I think it should be posted here first and not broken open by the media first. Where the bleep was the media when everyone was working so diligently here...... and before WS.

and if there is a movie..... I think Doogie should play himself!

After all this time, I think next week sounds great! Good luck and God bless to all involved.:clap:

Starting this weekend, people are moving into position to prepare for the results that we hope that we will hear. I hope to be in HMB when the news comes down.

I think I can safetly say that nearly everyone of us who have followed this investigation, will be with you, in hearts, and hopes next week. Please know that all my hopes and prayers are with Anna's family, her friends, her WS Family, and with "C" during this time of waiting.

If any help is needed behind the scenes, let me know, I live in Northern CA, and will do whatever you need, SILENTLY and kindly to help in any way necessary, with no expectations, and with complete friendship.

How about ALL the WS'ers, who have so dilgently searched for Anna, have a Giant Sleep Over at HMB.... :D say starting this weekend???

Heck, we're going crazy trying to figure out how to just fit all of the family in. :crazy:

If any help is needed behind the scenes, let me know, I live in Northern CA, and will do whatever you need, SILENTLY and kindly to help in any way necessary, with no expectations, and with complete friendship.

Thanks for the offer, INH. I think we have got all of our bases covered.

Prayer is powerful! The best thing we can do for all involved is to not cease praying for them in the coming days/weeks. I know so many of us feel helpless...but we are not!

Think we can pitch a tent in front of the Sherriff's office? Offer the postal worker a donut?

For those of us that can't be there, please have your digital cameras ready to share pictures with us less fortunate; if everyone approves of that. We would really appreciate it! We would much rather be there, of course!

Think we can pitch a tent in front of the Sherriff's office? Offer the postal worker a donut?
id bring the coffee starbuxs? dont know what kinda coffee places they have in cali but im here on the east coast waiting for some news

I'm thinking of all you WebSleuthers with great gratitude and affection.

I'm thinking of all you WebSleuthers with great gratitude and affection.

You have been waiting for so long to be reunited with your Anna. I hope and pray that this is it. Nothing would make me happier then for you to spend Mother's Day with her. But, if by some chance this is not it, I'm sure that you know that we will all be right here. We were looking for Anna and we found "C". If she turns out not to be Anna then we will be right back at it, searching until we find her.

In the event that there is to be a press conference/announcement, will we be notified in advance so we can watch it live? I didn't know if that was a possibility...
Annasmom, we have gratitude for you, for the example of a person you have been and continue to be, this forum is a place everyone loves because of the attitudes involved...our affection is returned to you, and all involved, we will be here working on whatever is needed, even after the possible media frenzy is over...we are so happy that you may have an opportunity like this one, many many blessings this week to you, regardless the outcome of tests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea