GUILTY OH - Summer Inman, 25, abducted & murdered, Logan, 22 March 2011

Interesting, summers boyfriend is on WIs FB friends list...

Interesting, summers boyfriend is on WIs FB friends list...

I thought that was a little odd too. Also, I think it was the boyfriends grandmother (can't remember for sure) who stated on FB that the two are actually engaged now. Maybe that's what triggered her husband?

... Three Arrested In Connection With Kidnapping Of Logan Woman

Police say 3 people have been arrested in connection with the disappearance of a missing Logan woman.
So far, Summer Inman has not been located. Investigators continue to ask for the public’s assistance in locating Summer.

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2011/mar/24/three-arrested-connection-missing-logan-woman-ar-433128/

The fact that Summer Inman still hasn't been located yet doesn't sound good.

So far, not sounding good at all for Summer, nerosleuth. I know nothing's been proven yet, but how could parents participate in this sort of act? They don't want to see their son suffer, so they kidnap their former daughter-in-law, and possibly help kill her, to make their son feel better? Talk about enablers. Big-time enablers.

I really hope that they start talking now that they're in custody. I wonder if the ex husband was paying child support? Three kids can be quite expensive. There's motivation right there.

Has anyone noticed the picture of the house in the WI's MySpace page? The photo of the huge mansion with the caption "Our new house". I wonder how in the world two very young parents could afford a house like that? Were someone's parents very well off?

I thought that was a little odd too. Also, I think it was the boyfriends grandmother (can't remember for sure) who stated on FB that the two are actually engaged now. Maybe that's what triggered her husband?

Weird that he has the boyfriend as a FB friend, but not Summer. Which says that it probably wasn't an amicable divorce. But why friend him then? Wonder if he knew the boyfriend from elsewhere, before he was involved with summer?

And I have to say, I have a really bad feeling about this, with her still missing. Thinking of Summer and her three little ones. :(

I wonder why the mom didn't waive her extradition like father and son.

I really hope that they start talking now that they're in custody. I wonder if the ex husband was paying child support? Three kids can be quite expensive. There's motivation right there.

RSBM: In looking at the photos, it looks like the baby might be the fiancee's/boyfriends. What do y'all think? The son looks a LOT like WI, IMHO.

RSBM: In looking at the photos, it looks like the baby might be the fiancee's/boyfriends. What do y'all think? The son looks a LOT like WI, IMHO.

That's a good question, about the baby. The boyfriend and Summer give their "anniversary" as last June, though? Unless they were together before that...

Baby looks about what, around a year old in that family pic?

I have a bad feeling this beautiful girl was not alive too long after she was kidnapped, what other reason would they have taken her?? I wonder if they are searching thie propertys?? More than likely she was taken somewhere remote JMO So sad, I wonder what made them think they could get away with kidnapping her?

I have a bad feeling this beautiful girl was not alive too long after she was kidnapped, what other reason would they have taken her?? I wonder if they are searching thie propertys?? More than likely she was taken somewhere remote JMO So sad, I wonder what made them think they could get away with kidnapping her?

I fear something bad as well simply because she was not with them when they were arrested. If they are found guilty of murdering her, they need to throw that family and Samuel Littleton into a cell and throw away the key. Shameful monsters.

Oh my goodness, are those pictures (at the link in the previous post) actually their mugshots? If so, I am even more disgusted by them. They all look so happy, and so pleased with themselves.

Oh my goodness, are those pictures (at the link in the previous post) actually their mugshots? If so, I am even more disgusted by them. They all look so happy, and so pleased with themselves.

I think those are their Drivers License photos. Let's hope so anyway.

I think those are their Drivers License photos. Let's hope so anyway.
Ok, thanks, that makes more sense. Although I wasn't allowed to smile for my driver's license picture, so mine actually does look like a mugshot.

I sure would like to know WHY her ex and his parents decided to kidnap Summer. Clearly they knew, well at least the over 40 adults knew that this would be a very dangerous situation and that they could get caught and go to jail. If they did this because the ex and his parents wanted the children, they sure as heck could have fought this one out in court.

So far, not sounding good at all for Summer, nerosleuth. I know nothing's been proven yet, but how could parents participate in this sort of act? They don't want to see their son suffer, so they kidnap their former daughter-in-law, and possibly help kill her, to make their son feel better? Talk about enablers. Big-time enablers.

In Sunday Blombergh's case she was getting ready to move and take her daughter with her. Immediately after Sunday "disappeared" her mother in law filed for custody, claiming Sunday abandoned her daughter. She didn't bother to file a missing person's report on Sunday though.

It is believed that custody of the little girl is a big part of the reason Sunday was murdered.

http://www.walb.com/global/Story.asp?s=12773372

Karyn Slover was also allegedly murdered to prevent her from leaving the state with her son. Then the husband's sister left with him so Karyn's parents couldn't see him.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/classics/mbb204_karyn_slover/11.html

It is possible that with Summer having a new boyfriend/fiance that the family was concerned they would take the kids away.

All of them had to know they'd be the first suspects... but that didn't stop them. There are others too... mother in law kills former daughter in law... etc.

Times like this I have a reason to be grateful that my in laws could give a $#!t less about my kids. :waitasec:

I sure would like to know WHY her ex and his parents decided to kidnap Summer. Clearly they knew, well at least the over 40 adults knew that this would be a very dangerous situation and that they could get caught and go to jail. If they did this because the ex and his parents wanted the children, they sure as heck could have fought this one out in court.

I'm guessing this has to do with the children primarily. Child support payments, custody, day care arrangements, etc. Personal pride probably plays into everything as well.

Unfortunately we are trying to apply logical and rational thinking to people who have acted in an illogical and irrational manner. ITA with you that any issues with the children can and should be handled in court. Normal people would just get a divorce and go through the proper court channels to work out all of their issues. Kidnapping and murder wouldn't even be an option.

These type of cases never cease to baffle me. How often more than not is it somebody close to the person that kidnaps them. It still amazes me because LE is going to look at family and friends first to determine a possible connection. Are these people really that dense to think they will get way with this if they are indeed guilty?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back