**Graphic and adult content**Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
His neck was slashed from ear to ear. It was dangling, only held together by his spine. IMO this came last.

In my theory, the gunshot comes first, he stumbled around and went to the mirror to instinctively check on the head wound and she started stabbing him in the back and he sprays blood from his mouth. Then, as he tried to crawl away he made it as far as the end of the tile leading to the bedroom and she was probably stabbing him the whole way. She didn't want him to make it to the door so once he got to the end of the tile, she straddled him while he was on his stomach, pulled his head back and hacked his throat until his head was almost decapitated. This is what killed actually killed him.

This is what I think happened.

Yes, the bullet casing being on top of a pool of blood would lead one to think that the the shot came last but, the bullet casing could have landed anywhere in the bathroom and have been kicked onto the blood.

This post is all my opinion...

In your theory, when did the potentially fatal chest wound happen?

i-live-in-constant-fear-of-accidentally-mentioning-something-i-only-know-about-you.jpg

How is Jodi going to justify a voice mail inviting Travis to accompany her and Heather to a play (Othello and Shakespeare) that she left his on his phone 7 hours after he was dead? I don't care which version of her lies (she wasn't there/the Ninja's did it/self-defence) a juror may choose to believe, in the last 2 versions she knew he was dead, so why leave a voice mail?

At the time she left the voice mail she didn't know she was going to have to change her story. Talk about a screw up! I hope the jurors catch this.

Ya know, I was buying her entire story (version 2), up until the point of the shower. Did you notice how she stopped talking, and said "I can't" and kept stopping her speech. It was as though she was telling the truth, but then HALTED and decided to abandon the truth, veering off to the ninja ending instead. And I felt much of the actual events was portrayed in the ""man and woman" part, but juxtaposed the "woman" for Jodi, i.e., disassociating, distancing.

I think Flores came this close to getting the truth out of her. DARN. I don't think she drove from CA to kill him. I think it's as she said, she called him about her roadtrip and he said "come see me" (to keep a hold over her b/c she was seeing Ryan), and she decided to do so while in LA (although it was in the back of her mind the whole time. The reason I say this is she called Ryan from LA Tuesday night and said she would be there the next morning. But then she (unexpectedly) did not show up until Thursday. IMO, LA was the place she made her decision to go see Travis at the last minute after they spoke.

I think the rest is as she said also, until something happened either in the downstairs office or just before or during TA's shower than caused her to snap and get violent.

But I cannot explain the gun.

Hi, Boodles. Thanks: Your mention of the phone call to Ryan is convincing. As for the gun, I think that, like Travis, she thought of murder in the realm of possibility. Just like interrogation room strategies change, so too do her plans.

Dr David Hughes is on JVM. He says Jodi worked with him at Legal Shield. She was on his team. He would speak with her over phone and only met her in person at L Vegas convention. He introduced her to Travis. The relationship grew very quickly. She never revealed her personnal life to them. Him and Travis thought that something was weird about her but that took awhile. The women in the group along with Hughes wife saw right through her. They all felt that something was just not right about her.

Hughes says they were at his house and she was playing with TA hair, rubbing his ears and Travis was brushing her away, like you would do if a nat was around you...

Hughes says she will take the stand...:great:

Ok I don't believe I'm saying this but it seems shooting first would be easy. Meaning less chance of TA defending himself and more chance of her gaining the upper hand. I'm just thinking TA could see knife and deflect it in time unless his eyes were closed. I'm not sure why but in her lie I think she may have told the truth, she shot him first stunning him and then went for the knife.

A psychopaths brain activity is extremely low in stressful situations.

From the JVM psych lady when asked wtf is up with JA stretching backwards over the chair in the interrogation video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looked to me like she was using, or trying to use, standard stress relief techniques. I've had various health and wellness presentations in the workplace over the years teach you how to do similar while seated at your chair in your office. Looked bizaare, but probably isn't as bizaare as its seemed. Especially compared to the rest of what we were watching and hearing. On the other hand, it suggests that she WAS feeling stress. Which is strange if she's a psychopath. I'm no psych professional, but psychopaths don't feel stress much if at all, do they?

Idk if I'm the only one, but I find it really difficult to watch her lie like that. Totally stresses ME out.

I am going to guess that it will be hypothetical and that the expert did not speak to JA. Maybe the grief expert will reappear to explain the "ugly coping" of the lies and going to dry hump Ryan the next day.

Complete with liquid lunches LoL. That one was batty. A poster on another blog always visualizes birds flying around her head like in the cartoons going "chirp, chirp". :)

Do you think she listens to alanis morissette's "You Outta Know" in her jail cell?

We should start a verdict pool. I predict the verdict will come back in 15 minutes. (Ten minutes for a potty break and 5 minutes for the first vote.) This chick has had her last In-and-Out Burger.

SOrry, I think it'll be 2 days. If nothing else they'll want to talk through it all. And there'll be one or two who will hold out at least for a while, if just to play devil's advocate. (literally). Plus we haven't seen the defense yet.

I think there are a lot of weapons being toted by someone who's also carrying a camera.

Hi, mOOcOw. You could stuff a small gun in your underwear or pocket and put the knife nearby on the floor.

I'm going to try an unofficial poll here. I will post twice in a row. "Thank" only one of the posts to vote...

POLL: Do you think that JA will take the stand? THANK THIS POST TO VOTE "YES".

POLL: Do you think that JA will take the stand? THANK THIS POST TO VOTE "NO".

(crap, I can't "thank" my own post to vote in my stupid poll. lmfao!)

Add me to "NO."

Hi, mOOcOw. You could stuff a small gun in your underwear or pocket and put the knife nearby on the floor.
I supposed this is possible. I'm just having a hard time imagining shuffling all of this stuff around in the times determined by the accidental pictures. I'm not really sure what to make of it.

I can't watch. They drive me bonkers

Me either. Especially NG. I don't like how she twists the truth, and makes unnecessary insinuations. This case is brutal enough, and bizarre enough, she doesn't need to overdramatize it for the audience. I've heard her outright lie on 3 or 4 occasions just over the last week on this case, and unnecessarily.

This morning on GMA she did say something meaningful: the seven knife wounds to the back will really help to counter self defense - if his back is to you, you can run.

I think the producers tell the callers to first say "oh Nancy I love you so much". One didn't yesterday and it seemed to throw her for a minute.

I supposed this is possible. I'm just having a hard time imagining shuffling all of this stuff around in the times determined by the accidental pictures. I'm not really sure what to make of it.

At some point while he was in the shower she had to go get the gun and knife. Maybe while he first got in?

I am going to guess that it will be hypothetical and that the expert did not speak to JA. Maybe the grief expert will reappear to explain the "ugly coping" of the lies and going to dry hump Ryan the next day.

Grief expert and ugly coping.

Oh my.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wondered if anyone else noticed how many times JA said she felt "powerless" today in the interrogation tapes? Just wondering if she felt "powerless" to force Travis to take her to Cancun, to force Travis to marry her in the LDS temple, to force Travis to want her back in his life on a daily basis. . . . . therefore - she no longer wanted to feel "powerless" over Travis - and exacted the ultimate Power over him. . . . .

I still can't get over her "CTR - Choose the Right" ring that would no longer fit on her finger . . . . even her sister was saying TA was violent toward JA because her finger didn't bend right after he abused her . . . .seems like the sister never heard the testimony we heard today either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong