Casey Interview Recordings Released Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
He voice changes once they reach universal, she is now angry and full of herself. When he says we know you have lied about everything and then she answer -"umhmm" like whatever.

first interview was at four in the morning! Wow! They couldn't even get her guard down at four am... She is SLICK (barf..barf...barf...nurse barfing)

woah, the second recording...that detective, what a man! hahaha, I love how fed up he sounds

zero zero zero zero emotion.

Nil
Nothing
Nada

Very very very disturbing.

"And after seven o'clock when I still haven't heard anything I was getting pretty upset, pretty frantic. And I went to a neutral place. I didn't really want to come home, I wasn't sure what I 'd say about not knowing where Caylee was.

This statement stands out to me and bothers me. I think that right here she is talking about Caylee dying. She hid her and went to Tony's. That first sentence also; I believe that she is speaking of her flurry of phone calls.

Looks like we picked up on the same statement LOL I just posted this same thing 2 posts above yours. I agree, that statement just jumped out, amongst all the bs.

Dang, you've got that time-out bench hotter than Casey's jail cell!

im changing my ways :laugh:

she cant remember a single persons number ......HIPPO CRAP

HOLY HIPPO

hells bells. i dont have any numbers plugged into my cell..
i must know 12 numbers off the top of my head that i could tell you in my sleep

i hate her :furious:

"I Do not know where my daughter is" - in a slow deep voice.

Geez, Zenaida went to UF??? get out of here! and all she could do was babysit a couple of kids and be a seasonal employee at universal. WOW!!!

I can't listen at work - what's the context to this statement?

they are at universal and the detectives are grilling her about how did Caylee sound when Casey got the phone call from Caylee on July 15th, they ask her about how Caylee sounded, Casey said she was fine talking about a book, they say your daughter hasn't seen or talked to you in five weeks and she is not upset when she talks to you? Casey says, no she was fine, she never gets upset when she talks to me, if it had been my mom she would....."

they are at universal and the detectives are grilling her about how did Caylee sound when Casey got the phone call from Caylee on July 15th, they ask her about how Caylee sounded, Casey said she was fine talking about a book, they say your daughter hasn't seen or talked to you in five weeks and she is not upset when she talks to you? Casey says, no she was fine, she never gets upset when she talks to me, if it had been my mom she would....."

OHHHHH - I understand now - thank you.

Chilling stuff, this afternoon...

If I was sitting in that chair being interrogated like that, I'd be like a puddle in the floor begging them to handcuff me and put me in jail... Heck, I'd probably feel the need to admit things that weren't true just to get them to stop! LOL

is there any way to access the audio without apple freaking quicktime???

this sucks.:confused:

Omg...she's cold and calculating. Poor Caylee. She probably didn't even care that she was suffering when she did away with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NPOL1566