Nancy Grace - 10/8/08 - Wednesday

LP putting money on TM finding Caylee's remains before Tuesday = pressure, pressure, and more pressure on Casey. If she's going to try to flee, it will be before Tuesday!

Or commit suicide.

It makes no sense to me at all but then very little of what LP says does make sense, IMO. He spouted the same theory last night, saying she drove her car to her parents home after it was seen at Amscot at 7am, but the cell phone pings we have available here don't seem to support it.

Unless Casey has been living on Mars, she probably knows that she can be tracked with her cell phone. If I were planning to dump a body, I certainly wouldn't take my cell phone along. If I were LE, I'd look for times when the cell phone was not in use and the pings didn't move. That's probably when she disposed of the body.

She was afraid and would never go without her cell phone to take that body............she is such a wuss.

Ok I got it now...

LP is saying that KC dumped the car at amscott with Caylee's body still in the trunk

Then she went back to amscott & got in the car & drove to that area near the airport & dumped the body before returning the car to amscott

SE of the Anthony home, North of the airport. per Leonard.
Swampy, and wooded. Road cuts through area.

KC called Amy afterwards and said she had gotten rid of the smell.

Bust out the maps! I wish I was in FL....:(

I agree with Nancy, no way will they be able to determine cause of death if they find Caylee's body now.

You know if he is not, then he is the one who rolled over.

I just had the same thought. Part of me hopes LE does the "lean and mean"
LE testifying just enough to get the indictment, and part of me wants YM to just dump the WHOLE bundle evidence out there in front of the GJ.

I do feel badly for Amy. If I was watching that video of my 'friend' using my money to buy all that 'stuff', I'd be on fire with fury (and it wouldn't be about whether I got the money back or not, it's about the betrayal).

photos of the twins..big girl and big boy Pj's....... whoot, whoot..they are adorable.

Or commit suicide.

I have said from the beginning that when she got painted in a corner she would commit suicide. I worried about that when LP had her out, but at least he was smart enough to have a female with her at all time.

Everytime I see the video of her walking in handcuffs, I think to myself this is not the first time she has worn handcuffs. I think she likes it. she has used them before during certain activities.

I sure wish they would talk about the secret phone they were suggesting KC has on last nights show.

I do feel badly for Amy. If I was watching that video of my 'friend' using my money to buy all that 'stuff', I'd be on fire with fury (and it wouldn't be about whether I got the money back or not, it's about the betrayal).

ITA...I couldn't imagine being betrayed like that by a friend and then having to see it all go down on National television.

LOL I had to do a doubletake on her baby photos. It looked like JD was smoking a huge cigar in that one. Is it me or did he look like WC Fields in that shot?!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandraGanis
Back