NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
It must be getting dark there now. I wonder if they'll continue searching inside the house this evening.

Not trying to sound like an idiot, but why would it take so long for the serial numbers to get here? Couldn't they make a phone call or a fax???

HMMM-maybe they are trying to slow things down. Maybe they are trying to lay a trap...sitting, watching, listening while Ab and Eb have to sit and wait as well.

Imagine the weight of the world resting on them, if they are guilty of harming Zahra. O/T but when ICA learned of Caylee's remains being found, it was a learning experience for everyone in terms of body language.

AU Channel 9 Today Show 8.00am

Is reporting that information on the serial numbers from Zahra's prosthetic leg are not expected to reach America until early next week.

Reported live by Denham Hitchcock

Live.

Wow! You would at least think they would tell LE over the phone the SN before they ship the actual paperwork. Hope thats the case anyway.

After reading comments on this thread and understanding how they're sifting and dropping tiny things into evidence bags, there's no way I can think they're after a body. They know, and I admit it's no longer odd to me. They've told me everything I need to know. It's a horrid scene and I'm just hoping they have enough of everything they need, to get a quick verdict.

I feel very bad for her family and friends, neighbors and investigators, and don't for a second believe her bio mom is the person these monsters have portrayed her to be.

:furious:

Right, if there was a body out there, a team would be out looking for it, and we'd know. There is no body.

Not trying to sound like an idiot, but why would it take so long for the serial numbers to get here? Couldn't they make a phone call or a fax???

No idea, that surprised me too. Actually, maybe there is bureaucratic red tape that must be complied with first - that wouldn't surprise me. Australians are regulated to within an inch of their lives with legislative bureaucratic nonsense.

PLEASE DO NOT HATE ME GRAPHIC
There was a murderer that fed his victims to pigs.
There was just a news article on TV now about a pitbull and a baby.
Could these evil people of fed their pitbulls................
Where are the dogs?????
awful thoughts........

Good thoughts. This case may eventually hinge on forensic/circumstantial evidence, and they want to get everything nailed down so these perps don't walk.

I don't expect a confession or anything close to it from EB or AB, if he's involved.

I don't expect a confession either. At least not a truthful one. As they say there are always 3 sides to a story, His, Hers, and the truth. I think that sentiment will apply in this case.

And as Caylee did in her murder case I hope little Z will drop little clues to what really happened so the State can refute any garbage that either of these "parents" spew.

Grrrr! Have to go to work. If they do happen to find the lil' darling would someone please send me a 'heads up'? I am sure there will be a great many posts before I get off work. :)

I just wanted to say thank you to all of the people on here that help one another out with keeping up with the situation. I think that what we do for one another is invaluable especially considering some of us do not have that person to talk to that wants to invest in something clearly so disturbing. But then we have the people like Punk and Mr Punk and SH and Mr SH. Those two women truly got a different breed and I am thankful that they did. Thank you to them and their spouses for truly supporting this situation and all of us and especially Zahra that poor little angel.

I was just wondering...I know that several people have been in contact with each other that live around there I was wondering if others have. The one thing that I have seen with this case is that the more that happens the more that it seems to me that Zahra is bringing a whole lot of people together all for a common purpose. This little girl is doing what she always did best making peoples lives better either by being there or everyone coming together for her to lay her to rest with the dignity she should have had.

Where I am going with this is this...I was wondering if anyone would definitely stand behind a group that would help other kids in her situation. I do not know how that we would do it but this group is strong and it is amazing to me. It only takes one person to change the world or the situation in the world. Its just an idea but most of us are probably parents and grandparents and would love to do something and hopefully get this changed for all of the babies out there just like Zahra who deserved so much more but never got it. I believe in the power of a lot of people standing up for the same thing, it truly makes a difference. So if anyone is interested in helping me start this group and seeing where it goes let me know. I have nothing to hide from anyone.

I am a hardworking mom that loves her kids and believes that there is better out there then this for all of these poor defenseless kids that are abused, tortured and killed daily by people that they should trust in this world. By gosh the world is rough enough outside without worrying about the people that want to hurt you on the inside. I believe that we have to finally stand up for them when they cant stand up for them selves.

Everyone let me know what you think...it could be great but needs a lot of work and love. Just like everyone of these babies in this world.

Thats odd I am in North Carolina and was thinking the same thing, I am some what retired, but care for a disabled husband aid in the care of some disabled children, and it is a mess here when it comes to CPS, as with everything not all are bad, but the ones that are, are really bad! We need a non profit group to oversee our children...I just have figured out how to work it into my life....my disabled husband, wounded warrior children, and beaten and abused adopted are pretty well cared for because I can be a mean little scarey lady, that is well versed in the laws!
I would love to help and advise on a group like this if someone would start it!

PLEASE DO NOT HATE ME GRAPHIC
There was a murderer that fed his victims to pigs.
There was just a news article on TV now about a pitbull and a baby.
Could these evil people of fed their pitbulls................
Where are the dogs?????
awful thoughts........

No, I don't think this could have happened.

No idea, that surprised me too. Actually, maybe there is bureaucratic red tape that must be complied with first - that wouldn't surprise me. Australian's are regulated to within an inch of their lives with legislative bureaucratic nonsense.

It surprised me that they didn't already have the serial number in hand for when they did find it/her.

Right, if there was a body out there, a team would be out looking for it, and we'd know. There is no body.

Sorry, I am just checking in from work. They are now assuming there is no body to be found you believe. What likely happened to her body since they ruled out the woodchipper? :waitasec:

Thats odd I am in North Carolina and was thinking the same thing, I am some what retired, but care for a disabled husband aid in the care of some disabled children, and it is a mess here when it comes to CPS, as with everything not all are bad, but the ones that are, are really bad! We need a non profit group to oversee our children...I just have figured out how to work it into my life....my disabled husband, wounded warrior children, and beaten and abused adopted are pretty well cared for because I can be a mean little scarey lady, that is well versed in the laws!
I would love to help and advise on a group like this if someone would start it!

You could join a group like Big Brothers Big Sisters... keep an eye on at least one small one that may be at risk.

It surprised me that they didn't already have the serial number in hand for when they did find it/her.

I imagine LE have to jump through hoops laid out by Queensland Health. Having had dealings with this government body I can assure you that they are the most difficult recalcitrant group to deal with.

Speaking of being up to speed, could someone give me a synopsis of today?
I grabbed the pics from SherlockHomey and PunkNluv's pb's, but that is it, I have barely read at all.

AU Channel 9 Today Show 8.00am

Is reporting that information on the serial numbers from Zahra's prosthetic leg are not expected to reach America until early next week.

Reported live by Denham Hitchcock

Live.

WTF? Is it coming by pony express??

Such a sad sight to see so many Police Offers digging holes looking for Zahra. I'm almost positive they are no longer looking for "evidence", I believe they have all they need (leg, mattress, etc.).

I can't even imagine the horror they will face upon finding her (if they do, which I pray they do).

A lot of things continue to sadden me, but very few things shock me anymore.
I'm prepared for anything in this case.

After reading comments on this thread and understanding how they're sifting and dropping tiny things into evidence bags, there's no way I can think they're after a body. They know, and I admit it's no longer odd to me. They've told me everything I need to know. It's a horrid scene and I'm just hoping they have enough of everything they need, to get a quick verdict.

I feel very bad for her family and friends, neighbors and investigators, and don't for a second believe her bio mom is the person these monsters have portrayed her to be.

:furious:

Sadly, I agree...

yup... and I never lost sight of that wood chipper theory... especially because the only people dismissing it were talking heads, saying that the dogs hit on the engine... I've never heard the LE dismiss it.. and I am positive I heard that they dismantled it.. although I've tried very hard to find footage of them stating that... so here we sit.. :(

Indeed. I've been thinking about that from the first mention that it had been "ruled out". There was a BIG definitive reason LE was so quick to call off the Amber Alert. IMO. I think LE is just not telling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam