NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it does not look like thatm it is about 15 minutes away.

I noticed a post about Drag Strip Road having an illegal dump site so I hooped onto Google Street view and in my virtual car went to Drag Strip Road, zoomed out and noticed the old cabin and just thought if there is a dumping ground nearby that maybe this cabin was an abandoned hang out.

I have looked again at the pic of the surrounding areas and even though they are probably old images from Google I am now searching for small fires which might look like obscured camp sites in the bushes in the whole area. Big job but I feel happy looking even if I don't know where to look. :)

Edited:

What I do notice on Christy road is something that looks like a radio tower beyond the yellow gate at Ekard Pl so I am just hovering around Christy Road :)

EB once had an address on Carefree Court (one of the little cul de sacs just SE of the abandoned landfill off Drag Strip). The abandoned landfill is just SW of the old shack.

I grew up in a small town and things can get twisted pretty quickly in that atmosphere Ine neighbor tells another so and so said this neighbor 2 tells neighbor 3 what neighbor 1 said but add their own twist on and on *****IMO*****

Mercy I can't believe I did that I meant add

Agatha, do you know what the J means in the domestic violence box in AB's record?

I have no idea, sorry. But - thanks - you just reminded me I've let some phone calls I meant to make to Caldwell County fall through the cracks. Jotting it down for Monday to try to find out what that means.

snipped ...

I am on Zahra's side. NO ONE ELSE'S. Too many adults failed this child. I will not.

Welcomed words it is nice to see so many people who would have loved to raise Z and I am very sure if KB had her own way a few years ago Z would be still living in Australia. Either way she will be coming home when she is found to her family.

Type in your google map this address and see how close it is to that shack:
4010 PHILLIP LANE

You have me thinking Sawmill now :)

The other day when I was searching I looked about 10 minutes south of Sawmill and noticed many dirt tracks leading to the river. I am thinking now, Leg on one side of HWY body on the other...going back to Google Maps to see where my energy takes me :)

I wish I were there.

The other day when I was searching I looked about 10 minutes south of Sawmill and noticed many dirt tracks leading to the river. I am thinking now, Leg on one side of HWY body on the other...going back to Google Maps to see where my energy takes me :)

I wish I were there.

That was what I was doing, checking where the mattress was found, then go to where the leg was found and then going opposite direction...just trying to think like a crazy killer...I FAILED. That I guess is a good thing

If a family member of AB is reading or posting, I can see how they would want a mention of a poly to try and put him in a different light because after all the heat is starting to get hot on him lately.

I think the Family members I know would endure whatever it takes to find out the facts. I haven't heard any mention of anyone requesting or asking about a poly, I am out of the loop on anything involving legalities as are most of Z's family we want her back and thankful for the LE in the US for committing to finding her and seeking justice for her.

Finding Zahra is paramount.

I've typed in every address they lived in, and the location of items found, and I'm telling you this map looks schizoid. I thought if I did that, maybe the killer's train of thought would kind of show through. NOT I'm guessing the killer's adrenalin was really pumping therefore; nothing would make sense to a normal person. I gave up!

I wish I were there.

I am, but honestly, it creeps me out to do it alone. Road trip anyone? My husband thinks I am nuts, for even considering it, so I am thinking he's not gonna come!

I think the Family members I know would endure whatever it takes to find out the facts. I haven't heard any mention of anyone requesting or asking about a poly, I am out of the loop on anything involving legalities as are most of Z's family we want her back and thankful for the LE in the US for committing to finding her and seeking justice for her.

Respectfully BBM
That right there is what is THE most important thing IMO. Finding Zahra. I just want her found and THEN whoever did whatever they did to her found out and punished.
All moo/imo/all that junk.

I am, but honestly, it creeps me out to do it alone. Road trip anyone? My husband thinks I am nuts, for even considering it, so I am thinking he's not gonna come!

Do not do anything alone! Please and if you even go out there I would notify the police to tell them you are going to go search.

I've typed in every address they lived in, and the location of items found, and I'm telling you this map looks schizoid. I thought if I did that, maybe the killer's train of thought would kind of show through. NOT I'm guessing the killer's adrenalin was really pumping therefore; nothing would make sense to a normal person. I gave up!

Was it in Google maps where you can share a link?

BBM

Yes it is! So, why is LE NOT saying they are looking for her? A "piece of evidence" there and "items of interest" there, yet still no - we are looking for Zahra?

Could be they are running alternate searches - like we've found out in the past? Meaning, they are very much searching for her - but don't want any of that info released?

Could they have found her? I highly doubt that - but technically all they have to do is notify the next of kin - they don't have to tell the public. That kind of news would be tough to conceal tho - dontcha think?

Is it an LE tactic - purposely don't say they are looking for her - in hopes someone, somewhere will "slip up"?

I just don't get it.

BBM - Bravo!

*removed comment per TOS*

We could fill the biggest plane up that you can find and we will help look for her. Might make a bit of a mess turning up every stone and emptying all the rivers and ponds into EB's Jail Cell. :p

I don't get it either, I've never heard of a case like this. It is kind of inside out!

Do not do anything alone! Please and if you even go out there I would notify the police to tell them you are going to go search.

Oh god no! Yikes, I watch too many crime shows to think that is a good idea. But, I would love to hear from anyone if any of this was searched. Or if they considered it? Cause if not, we need to tell LE it is a possibility.

Oh god no! Yikes, I watch too many crime shows to think that is a good idea. But, I would love to hear from anyone if any of this was searched. Or if they considered it? Cause if not, we need to tell LE it is a possibility.

I've been feeling the same way as you. It is like watching a glass fall off the counter and you cannot catch it in time. You want to do something, just knowing she is out there another minute is painful and very frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong