2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is NO WAY Casey won't contact her family in a relatively short time.

They will want her to tell them exactly what happened and she will tell them some story that will follow the script of "accident that snowballed out of control".

She'll insist it was all Jose's fault about accusations against her dad and that it was the only way to avoid death penalty. They will believe it and Casey will have checked off another box on her "To Do" list.

BBM I totally agree. She will be in contact with her family.I believe the A's were told long ago that Caylee's death was an accident. They believe it. No excuse needed for the sexual abuse allegations. George was working with the defense. He gave them his blessings to use it. IMO

Up to this point the attraction has been around KC awaiting trial and her colorful defense team. It's over. The more she hides the less people will pay attention. Unfortunately at some point someone else is going to do something bad to draw our focus away from KC and her market value will drop and her income will evaporate. Everyone wants to know what happened, they want the truth not another round of lies. The only thing that will not change will be her ability to walk down a street and feel safe. jmo

Perhaps next trial like this, more people will try to be on the jury instead of 98% TRYING to get off of duty. I wish I could have sat on that trial- I would have caused a hung jury. We would still be there deliberating!

I agree, pf. This jury was incredibly flawed and maybe it speaks to the fact that normal people find a way to get excused and losers who have nothing else to do and want the $35/day for cigs..aren't smart enough to get booted off.
If I was interviewed, I would have said that yes, I know about the case and she is guilty and I want to see her fry..which of course, would have launched me into the "no go" column.
But really, it would have been better for one of us, had we had the chance, to say that no, we didn't know much about the case and we would 'have trouble judging anyone".
Then once on the jury, we work our magic and become responsible for the hung jury. Now that may not be enough justice for Caylee, but it's a start.

BBM I totally agree. She will be in contact with her family.I believe the A's were told long ago that Caylee's death was an accident. They believe it. No excuse needed for the sexual abuse allegations. George was working with the defense. He gave them his blessings to use it. IMO

Now I wonder if all those times JB seemed to be texting or looking at his phone, was the jury consultant feeding him the immediate reactions from social media? If so, it may account for his questioning seeming disjointed. Was GA asked to be combative by JB..so he would be hated? None of these people, from the DT to all of the A's IMO, seem to have once ounce of integrity.

ap_casey_anthony_released_lt_110717_wg.jpg
Anthony was released from jail early this morning.

She has already been offered a million dollars from an independent producer to tell her story and that's just the first offer.

"Between a combination of a book, maybe some sort of magazine articles, tv interviews and other ways of telling this monstrous story that she has, she'll probably be able to wrestle out of this about a million dollars," public relations expert Davidson Goldin said on "Good Morning America."

This wouldn't be the first time notoriety transcends into wealth.
bcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-profit-case/story?id=14090596

It's odd. She looks so gross with her hair like that. I'm wondering if she's been deliberately trying to present that face and image so when she gets her hair cut and styles it properly people won't recognize her. She's an attractive woman in her older pictures. Now she's just disgusting looking.

Well I believe the life on the outside is going to be more punishment for Casey than anything she could feel being sheltered and protected in that cell. Her life is going to be very difficult, and her legal team will cut ties with her leaving her all alone.

I cannot agree with you more. Think about it this way, has this girl ever worked, paid rent, paid bills (okay, other than a cell phone bill and that's a maybe), or really worried about any of that? No - GA and CA supported her and her child. I honestly think that the friends that saw her interact with Caylee were not seeing a mother, just a babysitter. CA was the mother to Caylee in actuality. She's got a struggle on her hands because she's never had to function in the real world. She'll be out of her element because she's been totally exposed for the lying sack of you know what that she is and all she'll be able to find are friends of the fake variety, and they'll all have her number. There's no more Amy's or Tony's or even GA's and CA's to fool. She will be totally on her own, and won't know how to act properly. Not anything that JB can do to help there. Oh gee, my heart bleeds...NOT!

Another now that I'm thinking of it moment...wouldn't surprise me if she'll end up on ABC tomorrow morning, but with JB at her side just answering questions as little as possible - she'll claim that since there are so many civil suits against her she can't answer all their questions. Betcha by golly.

Casey is no longer anyone's responsibility and that includes her safety. She may be a cash cow at the moment but a couple of weeks down the line the newspapers will be recycled and old news.

That is when Karma will set in. For the next week or so Baez will milk her and then dump her, his work will be done. He now has 'celebrity' status himself and who needs a needy, demanding incubus sitting on his shoulder?

Baez, Cheney and the rest of the team have careers and family which Casey has not. She will have to have security/bodyguards for the rest of her life which she is now responsible for. Gone are the days that she can spend the weekend partying, shopping, going to the beach and seeing friends. For a young woman I cant think of anything worse!

If I were Casey I would rather be in prison, as much as she has her freedom she actually has much much less than inside. Can you imagine her on a shopping trip, going on a plane etc? NEVER!

Haha Casey enjoy your 'freedom' but watch out cos Karma will come in the way you least expect it

FCA is liked as much as Joran V and she will get the same kind of reactions he did when he was free to wander this earth. What a way to live, forever looking over your shoulder. Those machine guns will not be protecting her and CM won't be by her side packing whatever it is that he is packing.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/07/17/article-2015614-0D0B3E2D00000578-232_964x670.jpg

I can't figure out how to link a picture, but this picture is priceless. A big grin on her face the second she gets in the car.

That pretty much sums up what Ms Casey Anthony is all about. Acting and lying, stealing and killing. I hope that one day it will hit her hard, like a frying pan on her forehead, just how horrendous her actions were, and she will find it impossible to live with herself.
In any case, eventually she will lose her looks, and people will look away in disgust when her ugly soul inevitably manifests itself in her facial features. It is already setting in... She will not be able to flirt and manipulate herself out of her vile acts.

They have to start the money train now. The interview will be with Geraldo and she is probably sitting in some posh hotel room relaxing ordering room service. I''m sure she was provided with a phone and more than likely her parents have also been flown to wherever she is.

I know I would not be getting into a single engine plane flying over the ocean for 5 or 6 hours. By jet it takes me 4 hours give or take a few minutes to get from Colorado to Boston. So single engine plane would be a very uncomfortable flight from Florida to California with no bathroom etc.

I say she is spotted on a shopping trip in NY with her trusted body guards very soon.

The money train has to begin! She has no hope without money. Baez surely isn't going to support her!!!

I saw the video of her leaving the jail - I believe Baez and CA are in this together for the long run. Joined at the hip for a while so to speak ... mmmmmm? She can not hide - because she'll be drummed out of neighborhoods and apartment buildings - she better buy online because stores will certainly not welcome her business. It's a big country but the media and the Internet make hiding difficult. I wish she had a conscience because she would then experience guilt. There's a little girl who would be going into first grade (I think) come September if KC had a heart.

They will be joined in their evil alliance as long as there is money to be had.

ITA txvicki about looking awful.. Don't ya just absolutely love that jailhouse pallor of a pasty white..combined with a bright fuchsia colored scoop colored polo.. And topped off with jet black, slicked back and up cone-ish hairstyle.. It is not a peasant visual to say

I would theorize that Ralph Lauren is pizzed that whatshername chose his iconic pony to wear out the front doors of the jail. JMO but I think walking out the front door was whatshername and JB's way of giving the world the not so nice middle finger. JMO.

We need to let Fox know what we think of Geraldo if he does the deed. I never paid much attention to him, figured he was just another sensationalizing reporter. Little did I know what a sack of $hi% he is.

Rupert Murdoch can't afford negative publicity right now. Have there been reports of the masses contacting Fox to let them know we do NOT want a Geraldo/FCA interview? ESPECIALLY if she is paid?

They have to start the money train now. The interview will be with Geraldo and she is probably sitting in some posh hotel room relaxing ordering room service. I''m sure she was provided with a phone and more than likely her parents have also been flown to wherever she is.

I know I would not be getting into a single engine plane flying over the ocean for 5 or 6 hours. By jet it takes me 4 hours give or take a few minutes to get from Colorado to Boston. So single engine plane would be a very uncomfortable flight from Florida to California with no bathroom etc.

I say she is spotted on a shopping trip in NY with her trusted body guards very soon.

The money train has to begin! She has no hope without money. Baez surely isn't going to support her!!!

Let's face it. BAD people get away with BAD things all the time. Look at Castro, Kadafi, Chavez,...look at all those BAD people right now in wall street. Look at all those BAD people that brought our economy down. "I'm sick of hearing there is a reason for everything!" and Karma will get her...or maybe GOD. Sorry this just does not work. I don't feel any better and I don't believe she will have miserable life. She will be just fine. Our culture is such that we reward notoriety no matter what. I'm just saddened, depressed, and feel that no justice will ever come to this woman. Our society will reinforce her and continue to support her financially. "IDIOCRACY!" and "NATURAL Born Killers" to good movies that explain this is/our society is just sick. :sick: :sick::maddening:

Grandmaj I thought I read earlier that checks for as little as $1000 were coming into JB's office for Casey on a regular basis? Did anyone confirm that?

I relish the idea that she is going to be shunned by society. I'm actually excited to see it happen just to wipe that stupid smirk off her face. Of course she's going to act like it doesn't matter. And yes when she goes to some places people will have to wait on her but you know, a lot of people will refuse.

Remember how hungry she was in jail, every place that serves her food will probably spit in it or worse. She is loathed. I want her out to see how loathed she really is, not just the "media spin" but people in general. How EVERYONE hates her.

Can't wait for reality to sink in. You can't hide from the truth Casey. Now you have to live with it.

I doubt she will leave Orlando, but that is just me. She may leave to do a few interviews and I do think Geraldo will be the first (and hopefully only) interview. She knows nothing but Orlando. I guess she does have family some place in OH, but I cannot really see any of them wanting her there. I hope this girl is miserable, has no life of any kind and is scared to ever set foot outside alone. I life as she knew it before her arrest is never again. IMO the scared look as she was leaving was an act, just look at the pic of her getitng into the SUV - no more scared FCA - she is FREE. I do think she feels she will live it up and have all kinds of "friends" around her IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liacoletti