Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #15

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please continue GENERAL discussions here. Look around Caylee has a sub forum, there are several threads started on specific topics to try and stay organized.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found toward the bottom of the page.

Newbies.....

WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together.

I advise everyone to read the RULES of WS, Long and Short Version .

closed the thread in mid post. Played tapes, showed video and says all Casey is interested in b/f. Nancy keeps stressing the f-bombs. Nancy is appalled at her lack of concern for Caylee.

Who is Christine???? on the recording???

" I just want to talk to Tony and get a little bit of" Cindy cut her off. What did she want to get a little bit of? Sympathy? Nancy is talking about Tonys relation to this and why its important. He is helping investigators but hasn't given them anything of substance in regard to Caylees whereabouts.

So this is my first post. I am supposed to be studying for the NY bar right now, but you guys have completely distracted me for three days! Seriously, I am beyond impressed with the work you all have done. And I'm now addicted.

I don't know if this has been mentioned previously, but I stumbled upon this link:

http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=7549

"On the weekend of June 9th...the same day that Caylee Anthony was last known to have been seen, there was a robbery in Brevard County, FL of a Zenaida Gonzalez"

I don't necessarily buy the other stuff in this post (i.e. that Casey committed the robbery); but I do find it highly suspect that this all of this happened on the same day. Maybe she just saw Zenaida's name on the news? Or a website? Or something? Or maybe she hoped to pin the car "theft" on the same criminal? I haven't found any articles about this robbery, but I am intrigued. One of the things that bothers me the most about all of Casey's ridiculous lying is that, in the police report, she drove the cops to her "nanny's" neighborhood (a nanny she had used for, what, 2 years?), couldn't remember what the address was "because she had been there so many times," and then the cops found an address in the car, that just happened to be across the street. This whole case is crazaaaazy.

Nevertheless, thank you all so much for the entertainment and insight!

They are only a couple thousand dollars from releasing Casey from jail

I'm confused....

Casey tells Christina she wants to talk to Tony because she "was arrested TODAY" & didn't get a chance to talk to him.

Doesn't that mean these are old videos??

Oh brother, I feel sorry for ANYONE who has any involvement with this Casey brat.

On the last thread, Brain's Predictions was mentioned.

That guy is a scam artist. He's like a catfish. A bottom feeder. Praying on people when they're at their lowest.

When his site started getting an influx of traffic when Trenton Duckett first went missing, he attempted to charge, IIRC, $899 for a "Gold Membership" so viewers could see his case file, er, crayola drawings, for Trenton.

The Duckett family was notified and removed it shortly after. IIRC

IMO

I could just never imagine such disrespect talking to my mother like that every other word F this & F that. Then they say they are only a few thousand dollars away from releasing Casey.

So this is my first post. I am supposed to be studying for the NY bar right now, but you guys have completely distracted me for three days! Seriously, I am beyond impressed with the work you all have done. And I'm now addicted.

I don't know if this has been mentioned previously, but I stumbled upon this link:

http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=7549

"On the weekend of June 9th...the same day that Caylee Anthony was last known to have been seen, there was a robbery in Brevard County, FL of a Zenaida Gonzalez"

I don't necessarily buy the other stuff in this post (i.e. that Casey committed the robbery); but I do find it highly suspect that this all of this happened on the same day. Maybe she just saw Zenaida's name on the news? Or a website? Or something? Or maybe she hoped to pin the car "theft" on the same criminal? I haven't found any articles about this robbery, but I am intrigued. One of the things that bothers me the most about all of Casey's ridiculous lying is that, in the police report, she drove the cops to her "nanny's" neighborhood (a nanny she had used for, what, 2 years?), couldn't remember what the address was "because she had been there so many times," and then the cops found an address in the car, that just happened to be across the street. This whole case is crazaaaazy.

Nevertheless, thank you all so much for the entertainment and insight!

Bingo! I think now we know where Casey got this name came from.

Welcome aboard, bluedevil & good luck on the bar exam.

I'm confused....

Casey tells Christina she wants to talk to Tony because she "was arrested TODAY" & didn't get a chance to talk to him.

Doesn't that mean these are old videos??

Oh brother, I feel sorry for ANYONE who has any involvement with this Casey brat.

These were recorded on the day she was arrested, and just released today

Discussing the death of Caylees father. No one knows anything but what we know.

A caller asked about dumping the body and if it could be found now. Kobalinski says its almost impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member