Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not attend but close friends did and said they had an open casket at the calling hours. :( Denise, A.R. & the daughter of MJ were nowhere to be seen and there were MANY police officers there.

I wouldn't think they would be ..geiven the family dynamics. And I am hoping both AR and her younger sister are in protective custody and care right now. They both will need a huge amount of therapy to get through this. Her younger sister will be tainted, but imagine after therapy, she may do well for herself..and hopefully taken from the family. AR..well..she will never be the same again, therefore for many, many years will need therapy away from these ridiculous people that were supposed to be her family.

Thankyou DS. From previous experience in my home state, funeral homes usually can only put the actual date of death. Due to regulations and filings of death certificates. In traumatic cases, where TOD is unknown, the funeral homes will usually subsitute a phrase to be sympathetic to the mourners. On their paperwork they put unknown for the date and just the year.
Dearest Gigi,:blowkiss:
You are very welcome.
Thank-you for the info you provided.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

I think in his stupid mind it was not going to lead back to him at all..By choosing her, say instead of a stranger, maybe he felt some control in setting up things in a way he felt he would never be suspected ( the myspace post, being seen leaving in seperate directions, the dna of Juvenile 2 ect..)

I also think he'd been obsessing about her a long time. Sexual offenders and predators think they are "in love" with their victims. I bet he was trying to "seduce" her for years. Gifts, money, rides etc... And I bet she didn't respond the way he wanted. She probably didn't really go over there very much. So it just kept building and building for MJ until he decided he was going to have her no matter what and by then he was so angry cause nothing was working that he came up with a plan. And he was going to make sure that she would be completely his forever. He's arrogant enough to think that he got out of jail pretty darn fast last time,, if he goes to jail this time, it won't be for long and he thinks it's worth it.

I think Denise was just bent on keeping up appearances. She knew exactly what was going on but just didn't want to stir up trouble. Plus it seems like AR was so aligned with MJ that the 2 of them could run all over Denise.

Among the items mentioned in the affidavit from Denise (My take is it was from Denise, the heading was blacked out) she also found a DVD showing male and female kiddie *advertiser censored*.
She had to play the DVD to know this, and did nothing :confused::confused::confused:
The incidents mentioned didn't give a time frame. But, it doesn't read like it was all at the same time.

I really hope something is done about this woman.

Star, because of copyright laws we can only post a very small portion (10% or a paragraph) of an entire article and provide a link to the rest of it. Thanks!
Dearest SuziQ,:blowkiss:
Thank-you for that post.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

I still think that Denise should be held somewhat responsible for what happened to Brooke and to her own daughter AR. I don't think that allowing AR to go on car dates when she was only 14 with boys old enough to drive was responsible at all. But , I don't think it was responsible of her as a mother to marry a RSO when she had a young daughter in the home. I feel the same way about Brooke's mom.

And what did these 2 adult women see in these men that are so obviously attracted to young girls? And they are from the same family? Something very disturbing to me is are their other vics and if so are they too ashamed or hurt to come forward now?

DeltaDawn,

I will never understand WTH these women were thinking.... I wonder if they were that hard up to find a man that anything in pants would work?

I just want to beech slap them both for being so damn ignorant!!!! I also wonder why today they're so worried about the family dynamics???? They helped create these monsters in my book.

DeltaDawn,

I will never understand WTH these women were thinking.... I wonder if they were that hard up to find a man that anything in pants would work?

I just want to beech slap them both for being so damn ignorant!!!! I also wonder why today they're so worried about the family dynamics???? They helped create these monsters in my book.

i'm with you on this, cheko!:mad:

I wouldn't think they would be ..geiven the family dynamics. And I am hoping both AR and her younger sister are in protective custody and care right now. They both will need a huge amount of therapy to get through this. Her younger sister will be tainted, but imagine after therapy, she may do well for herself..and hopefully taken from the family. AR..well..she will never be the same again, therefore for many, many years will need therapy away from these ridiculous people that were supposed to be her family.
ITA! I think this child should be in a therapeutic environment away from the prying eyes of the public.

I'm new to this board but I have been following this since Brooke became missing. I believe the question of "why" he killed her can be answered by AR. Remember, on the e-mails, it was stated that AR "knew why this had to happen". I do believe that she holds the key to a lot of our unanswered questions and that if she had indeed talked to LE, they are holding any additional information closely.

Wonder if one of the hard drives missing from Jacques computer was in one of the computers in Alabama.

You know years ago when my babies were infants, I belonged to this mom's group. They thought I was insane because I wanted to teach my kids from the get go what was appropriate and what wasn't. I wanted to teach kids how to be proactive in their safety. I got kicked out. LOL--but just try to grab my daughter and she's prepared to defend herself. I bet now years later with the headlines, they're kicking themselves.

Maybe AR was the one who revealed something to Brooke either inadvertently or because she didn't expect Brooke to react negatively?

And MJ guilt-tripped her into participating in coming up with a solution for "the problem"?

Hmm.

I'm new to this board but I have been following this since Brooke became missing. I believe the question of "why" he killed her can be answered by AR. Remember, on the e-mails, it was stated that AR "knew why this had to happen". I do believe that she holds the key to a lot of our unanswered questions and that if she had indeed talked to LE, they are holding any additional information closely.
Yes, she knows...and LE knows a lot more than they're revealing, obviously...and we can only speculate on the "why"...but will there ever be a reason "good" enough...that will possibly have this "make sense"? Never in a million years, IMO.

The rule of thumb always used in the past was IF a minors name has been revealed in the Media, then it's okay, IF NOT...........don't mention the name.

Savanna is not a minor, and has been on Nat'l TV.

In the case against Chester Stiles, we knew the victims name and her mothers, but it hadn't been published in the media. We also had/have numerious photos from the families involved from their PB account, but could not post them as it involved MINORS.

I found a link where Savanna's age is listed as 17 -

http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?S=8609125

Thank you, Tom'sGirl for the other information.

If you accessed the web page where he purchased the sex machine, you will see that the machine itself is a restraint, including arms, legs and head.

I also think he'd been obsessing about her a long time. Sexual offenders and predators think they are "in love" with their victims. I bet he was trying to "seduce" her for years. Gifts, money, rides etc... And I bet she didn't respond the way he wanted. She probably didn't really go over there very much. So it just kept building and building for MJ until he decided he was going to have her no matter what and by then he was so angry cause nothing was working that he came up with a plan. And he was going to make sure that she would be completely his forever. He's arrogant enough to think that he got out of jail pretty darn fast last time,, if he goes to jail this time, it won't be for long and he thinks it's worth it.

that is what i think as well. he could not control his urge for her no matter what. uncontrollable urges = why he should have never been out in the first place! :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44