Police say parents are not answering vital questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm = this is the second (at least) time I have seen 'celebrity' in relation to DB and I have to ask why? I don't see her all dolled up for the cameras, even when she was giving the interviews that everyone craved and picked at - and I don't see her fancying up to clean her yard and arrange the mementos to Lisa. I'm wondering where the 'celebrity' comes into peoples opinion.

Iam honestly seriously begining to think some folks cannot seperate deb bradley from Casey Anthony. They look at DB and see Casey.
DB is completlely different to CA...i think most of us can see that!
But some folks are convinced she is secretly out entereing hot body contests and whooping it up at bars with different men every night..iam sure.:floorlaugh:

Instead this poor woman is at home prob out of her mind with grief...at least some of us can figure that out.
And that is all i have to say about that.

It is so refreshing to see posters supporting the Lack of Evidence against Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin. I am so tired of the automatic Guilty label in these Cases, long before anyone knows anything.
And even now after six weeks there is still nothing to point to their guilt, or the guilt of anyone else for that matter.
By all means lets discuss The Facts. There are some suspicious carryings on, but nothing to point to the parents at this stage.
I often can't specifically remember doing something that I do automatically, and am then surprised to discover that I didn't. I automatically lock my door every night, but got quite a shock one morning last week when I discovered that I hadn't. This could well explain why Debbie didn't specifically remember checking on Lisa before she went to bed that night, especially in the light of the shock and horror next morning. This does not point to her guilt.
And incidentally, I was stone cold sober when I forgot to lock the door.

Factual reasons I am suspicious of the parents:

1: NOT forthcoming
2: changing stories
3: Cadaver dog hit
4: lawyering up and clamming up early into investigation
5: Statistics.

Again I will be glad to eat crow. Glad to. I'd love for Lisa to be alive.
But I know in my heart of hearts that she is not. And that we would have known that for sure already had it not been for that blasted river.

Factual reasons I am suspicious of the parents:

1: NOT forthcoming
2: changing stories
3: Cadaver dog hit
4: lawyering up and clamming up early into investigation
5: Statistics.

Again I will be glad to eat crow. Glad to. I'd love for Lisa to be alive.
But I know in my heart of hearts that she is not. And that we would have known that for sure already had it not been for that blasted river.

You could prob apply those to every parent in a missing child case..guilty or innocent!....

If it was me I would be lawyering up...changing my story..(because I would be too out of my mind to think straight) Stats would be against me..I wouldn't be talking to LE without my husband if they had treated me badly. and as for the "hit"!!....not worth a dime without follow up evidence. Can mean old blood according to Oriah. In fact my DS suffers badly from horric nosebleeds...i can only imagine the number of hits my downstairs bathroom would take!:floorlaugh:

so I guess you guys would want me hung drawn and quartered too? Even though I would be completely innocent and prob want to kill myself with grief.

IMOO, the parents have every right to work at proving cynical me wrong. Every right. They can agitate, start living at police headquarters, rack their brains re: ANYTHING little detail wise that may also prove important after all etc etc.

They can EARN my respect and sympathy by starting to put finding their daughter FIRST and their own feelings, second.

I have yet to see it.
So, my sympathy lies with the victim Lisa. Not the parents. I know the opinion " they are victims as well" often follows, but I do not share that opinion. Sorry. Not till I see the parents work.

They are not the ones far from home or dead and cold somewhere. THEY are adults, with coping skills. And choices. None of which that baby had.

I am against violence and drawing and quartering. And the death penalty. But I would call you in for some impressive interrogations, Tink.

You could prob apply those to every parent in a missing child case..guilty or innocent!....

If it was me I would be lawyering up...changing my story..(because I would be too out of my mind to think straight) Stats would be against me..I wouldn't be talking to LE without my husband if they had treated me badly. and as for the "hit"!!....not worth a dime without follow up evidence. Can mean old blood according to Oriah. In fact my DS suffers badly from horric nosebleeds...i can only imagine the number of hits my downstairs bathroom would take!:floorlaugh:

so I guess you guys would want me hung drawn and quartered too? Even though I would be completely innocent and prob want to kill myself with grief.

That's about it, really. And The Dog Hit alone isn't worth a Dime. Cadaver Dogs will hit on any decomposing body fluids from live people because body fluids decompose once they have left the live body. This includes Blood, Urine and Semen. There is masses of this stuff on Google.

However, I have to add that a Cadaver Dog will hit on a Cadaver first, if there is one in the immediate vicinity, which there obviously wasn't on this occasion.

Then why even ever bring one in? If cadaver dogs get it so wrong?
Why not just retire them all? But that's for That tread I suppose.

Smoke and fire.
I suppose we will not know till we , IF we ever, find out how that hit was followed up upon.

However, to me, such a thing as a cadaver dog hit is NOT to be taken lightly at all.

Oh forgot another fact: DB failing the polygraph on the question" do you know where your daughter is now"
Brrrr :(

Then why even ever bring one in? If cadaver dogs get it so wrong?
Why not just retire them all? But that's for That tread I suppose.

Smoke and fire.
I suppose we will not know till we , IF we ever, find out how that hit was followed up upon.

However, to me, such a thing as a cadaver dog hit is NOT to be taken lightly at all.

They bring in Cadaver Dogs when they are searching for a hidden body. Hidden behind walls, buried in gardens, and even under floorboards. You might be surprised by where some people hide bodies.

Apart from that there has been a lot of hype about these "Wonder Dogs", which leads to people jumping to the wrong conclusions.

No doubt the "Hit" will be followed up upon, but short of gore and brain matter, it won't tell them anything.

Oh forgot another fact: DB failing the polygraph on the question" do you know where your daughter is now"

I think DB was minimizing her part in the poly. I doubt they even told her what she failed...or if she failed. Knowing her thirst for the dramatic, she may have sensed she failed and just had to share that with the world...go figure.

People are sure coming up with all kinds of excuses for her. Bad dogs, bad polys, bad LE. It is just a coincidence that the baby disappears on JI's first time at a nite job and her drinking till she passed out, really?...okiedokiethen.

Don't most parents "fail" a poly?

Breaannes...Chris Abyetas...Tori Staffords...even Jaycee dugards!

I would be more surprised if a parent passed...:floorlaugh:

IMOO, the parents have every right to work at proving cynical me wrong. Every right. They can agitate, start living at police headquarters, rack their brains re: ANYTHING little detail wise that may also prove important after all etc etc.

They can EARN my respect and sympathy by starting to put finding their daughter FIRST and their own feelings, second.

I have yet to see it.
So, my sympathy lies with the victim Lisa. Not the parents. I know the opinion " they are victims as well" often follows, but I do not share that opinion. Sorry. Not till I see the parents work.

They are not the ones far from home or dead and cold somewhere. THEY are adults, with coping skills. And choices. None of which that baby had.

I am against violence and drawing and quartering. And the death penalty. But I would call you in for some impressive interrogations, Tink.

Iam SURE the parents could care less about "earning your respect" to be honest. I know that would be the last thing on my mind.

Don't most parents "fail" a poly?

Breaannes...Chris Abyetas...Tori Staffords...even Jaycee dugards!

I would be more surprised if a parent passed...:floorlaugh:

I don't know about those cases but are they all innocent? Did they later take one and pass? Did they cooperate with LE despite failing a poly? Or did they go out and hire several criminal defense attorneys and not cooperate?

I am SURE the parents could care less about "earning your respect" to be honest. I know that would be the last thing on my mind.

Fairly obvious that is their goal. They have no respect. Most of the people following the case don't believe them and think they are covering up the death of their daughter. So gaining respect must be the last thing on their mind.

I don't know about those cases but are they all innocent? Did they later take one and pass? Did they cooperate with LE despite failing a poly? Or did they go out and hire several criminal defense attorneys and not cooperate?

Yes they are all innocent..they all "failed a poly"...If they later passed one I have no idea ...just like we have no idea if DB has later passed one.
Did they hire lawyers...I have no clue.

Would i hire one....Yes most definitley. and if after sitting with LE for hours upon hours upon hours and telling them EVERYTHING I know several times..in great detail...IF they then were sTILL accusing me of murder..I would be beyond upset and frustrated that they were wasting time on ME and not on finding the baby..I would then refuse to talk to them AT ALL.

And I don't think deb is even doing that..I think she is just refusing to talk without her husband or Lawyer?....Can't say I blame her.

I know a little about one of those cases and I certainly couldn't say they are all innocent. Sometimes LE just don't have the evidence to convict.

Glad to see Deb has posters fighting for her.....keeps it interesting.

People are sure coming up with all kinds of excuses for her. Bad dogs, bad polys, bad LE. It is just a coincidence that the baby disappears on JI's first time at a nite job and her drinking till she passed out, really?...okiedokiethen.

We aren't making excuses, just pointing out obvious flaws in the Guilty verdict in The Court of Public Opinion.

The Dogs aren't Bad, just not Evidence. Polygraphs are notoriously unreliable. And LE tell fibs sometimes.

Babies and children have been abducted from their beds when both Sober parents were asleep.

Or perhaps you think that Jeremy deliberately got an extra job that night. And Debbie deliberately got drunk to psych herself up into killing her baby.

As Judge Judy would say, "It doesn't make sense."

We aren't making excuses, just pointing out obvious flaws in the Guilty verdict in The Court of Public Opinion.

The Dogs aren't Bad, just not Evidence. Polygraphs are notoriously unreliable. And LE tell fibs sometimes.

Babies and children have been abducted from their beds when both Sober parents were asleep.

Or perhaps you think that Jeremy deliberately got an extra job that night. And Debbie deliberately got drunk to psych herself up into killing her baby.

As Judge Judy would say, "It doesn't make sense."

Yes they are all innocent..they all "failed a poly"...If they later passed one I have no idea ...just like we have no idea if DB has later passed one.
Did they hire lawyers...I have no clue.

Would i hire one....Yes most definitley. and if after sitting with LE for hours upon hours upon hours and telling them EVERYTHING I know several times..in great detail...IF they then were sTILL accusing me of murder..I would be beyond upset and frustrated that they were wasting time on ME and not on finding the baby..I would then refuse to talk to them AT ALL.

And I don't think deb is even doing that..I think she is just refusing to talk without her husband or Lawyer?....Can't say I blame her.

Eleven hours of questioning is a very long time when your baby is missing.

I don't know what I would have done five years ago, but now I wouldn't talk to LE at all without a Lawyer present.
Strangely, I thought that this was automatic by right, but apparently not. You actually have to demand a Lawyer, which in itself makes you look guilty.
This is just not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member