UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Layton police lieutenant (Garret Atkin) also confirmed they were married at the beginning of this month.

"Atkin said the Sloops were married earlier in May." snipped from http://www.abc4.com/news/local/stor...r-murder-of-Ethan/aiCWEWSRsEuzmOWwhTWV3Q.cspx

Hmmmm 'Newly Weds' and 11 days into their marriage this? She'd be smart to have the marriage annulled. Would have been even smarter to have never hooked up with the . Perhaps her son would still be alive if she hadn't.

What a mess! WTF is wrong with these women who invite these men into their lives and their childrens lives? :furious: :furious: :furious:

any booking photo of the 'ED' yet? I just can't call her a mom, a mother would not allow this to happen to her child.

Even a 21 year old would know you don't torture and kill a little boy :furious:
id

I didn't know she was charged with murder. Guess we get our information from different sources - or we read it differently.

I also didn't know this little baby was tortured - this is exactly like the Manwill case.

Hmmmm 'Newly Weds' and 11 days into their marriage this? She'd be smart to have the marriage annulled. Would have been even smarter to have never hooked up with the . Perhaps her son would still be alive if she hadn't.

What a mess! WTF is wrong with these women who invite these men into their lives and their childrens lives? :furious: :furious: :furious:

any booking photo of the 'ED' yet? I just can't call her a mom, a mother would not allow this to happen to her child.

I haven't found the egg donors pic yet.

this little guy's picture eminds me of the little boy in the movie Jerry Maguire. i wonder if he had the same personality?

id

I didn't know she was charged with murder. Guess we get our information from different sources - or we read it differently.

I also didn't know this little baby was tortured - this is exactly like the Manwill case.

I know she wasn't charged with murder and didn't say she was; I explained above why I believe she is guilty of murder whether she's charged or not.

As far as torture? He was abused, and to the point he was killed. That's torture IMO.

Why? I know there could never be a reason to justify the murder of Ethan. But for the love of all things holy why?

I am up for a break from the internet soon. (because I"m moving a great distance) and I have to say I really need it. Especially after Ethan. It just breaks my heart. Look at his face. :cry:

What does desecration of a corpse charge mean? What did they do to Ethan after they murdered him? :(

Why? I know there could never be a reason to justify the murder of Ethan. But for the love of all things holy why?

I am up for a break from the internet soon. (because I"m moving a great distance) and I have to say I really need it. Especially after Ethan. It just breaks my heart. Look at his face. :cry:

What does desecration of a corpse charge mean? What did they do to Ethan after they murdered him? :(

Someone posted the Utah statute above, it could be anything from moving / concealing a corpse to mutilation. :(

I just caught up...

Oh my. I am crying so hard. RIP baby boy, Ethan. From the moment I saw his picture he captured a place in my heart and to hear how scary his last moments must have been saddens me to my core.

(((hi Kat))) big hugs to you on your long and far move... I am there with you.

bespeckled little red haired man in his superman pajamas. WHO COULD DO THIS TO HIM?

Another neighbor, Janet Hope, said she was coming home from work around 6 p.m. either Thursday or Friday and saw Stephanie Sloop come down the steps of her apartment and walk along the sidewalk onto the grass.
"She seemed agitated, kept stopping and looking back," Hope said.
Hope said Nathan Sloop then followed her and "put his hands around her face, like a 'you gotta listen to me' kind of thing. I didn't think about it until all this happened."

By 11 a.m., after conducting several interviews with the Sloops, detectives got a break in the case and learned of a possible burial site near Powder Mountain.
"Their stories changed during the process. … They were trying to cover some tracks," Atkin said of the parents.
"Parents are always the ones (investigators) want to start with first in a missing person case. They are typically the last ones who have seen (the child)," Atkin said. "You have to do very, very thorough interviews with the parents."
An Internet search of Nathan Sloop showed he has family ties to Davis County and possibly lived in Florida at one time. Utah court records show Nathan Sloop also has a criminal history in Utah. In 2003, he pleaded guilty to drug possession with intent to distribute, a charge that was amended from a felony to a misdemeanor. He was sentenced to 30 days at the Weber County Jail and put on probation. He was off probation at the time of his arrest Tuesday. He was also found guilty of a separate misdemeanor drug possession charge about that same time.
In 2001, Nathan Sloop was convicted of disorderly conduct and criminal mischief, and a few months later in a separate case he was convicted again of disorderly conduct and failure to obey a peace officer, according to court records.
The Davis County Attorney's Office will review the evidence Wednesday and decide whether to file charges against the couple.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700031409/4-year-old-Layton-boy-was-murdered-police-say.html?pg=2

An Internet search of Nathan Sloop showed he has family ties to Davis County and possibly lived in Florida at one time.

Utah court records show Nathan Sloop also has a criminal history in Utah. In 2003, he pleaded guilty to drug possession with intent to distribute, a charge that was amended from a felony to a misdemeanor. He was sentenced to 30 days at the Weber County Jail and put on probation. He was off probation at the time of his arrest Tuesday. He was also found guilty of a separate misdemeanor drug possession charge about that same time.

In 2001, Nathan Sloop was convicted of disorderly conduct and criminal mischief, and a few months later in a separate case he was convicted again of disorderly conduct and failure to obey a peace officer, according to court records.
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700031409/4-year-old-Layton-boy-was-murdered-police-say.html?pg=3

ties to florida. sleuth him my peeps

Just got home from a church dinner....I dreaded coming here because I knew what I would find. I want to cry and scream and kick and hit!!! I want the momster charged with murder right along with her partner in crime. I despise them. Bless you little Ethan...

Amster,

monster(S)

plural.

(not being snarky.. just pi$$ed as well)

Amster,

monster(S)

plural.

(not being snarky.. just pi$$ed as well)

I was being snarky....calling the egg donor "momster"

For the male species of this couple, I have no words that I can type here!

I am so damn mad! :furious:

I should have told you all, but Fox Utah started a couple of minutes ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member