NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but I've wondered about that myself.

Another thing I find puzzling (mind throwing out random stuff now)...how come LE had to go to Biomom for release of medical records? If AB is the legal custodial parent, wouldn't they go to him for that?

Not from Oz, obviously, but this is what I found: (BBM)

Amendments to the Privacy Act, 1988 introduced on 21
December 2001, give patients a general right of access to
their health information, including the medical records. In the
case of children who are not capable of giving consent, the
GP can disclose health information to a ‘person who is
responsible’ for the child, including a parent. The Privacy Act
does not specify that a parent must be a ‘custodial parent’.

This allows flexibility in judgment when determining to
whom to disclose information.

AND

In general terms, either parent of a young child is able
to obtain information about the medical management
of their child. However, exceptions may apply when
there is a court order that grants sole responsibility for
the medical care of the children to one parent,
or where
the general practitioner believes that disclosure of the
information may pose a risk of harm to the children or
other family members.

From the pdf file located at this link:

http://www.racgp.org.au/afp/200806/24935

That was the story, but if you listen to the 911 call he says he just got up and she was gone...that's not word for word but close.

oh ... haven't listened to the 911 call in its entirety, just bits and pieces. Thanks!

is that where EB was taken during a search?
Did she point to the area?
IIRC eb IS A SMOKER (ABOUT CIG BUTTS) she holds a cig in a few pics

Smokers usually have a favorite brand, knowing the brand of cigarette would be helpful too if cigarette butts can be found at search sites.

Sorry, I do not remember the color. I said there were two of them because there was obviously one in Burke county where they were searching and I saw one myself in the back yard at the Hickory home.

I will see if I can find a media photo of the chipper in Burke county if you like.

This was the one in Burke I believe:

Attachments

• WoodChipper2.jpg
    WoodChipper2.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 31
Maybe because they never took her to a doctor here!

yeah but one would think AB could get access to her medical file in AU since
1. he is her father
2. has custody of her
3. they are citizens of that country

Smokers usually have a favorite brand, knowing the brand of cigarette would be helpful too if cigarette butts can be found at search sites.

Does anyone know if DNA can be collected from butts??? (depending on the elements, if outside)

Also, possibly lipstick? (far fetched, I know, but just brainstorming here...)

ADAM BAKER: The police were out here last night. They found a ransom note for my bosses daughter… um… I got up a little while ago… and it appears they took my daughter instead of my bosses daughter.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/13351620/adam-bakers-911-call?redirected=true

And in the ABC interview, he clearly says that we was out in the yard working and EB came running to tell him Zahra was missing.

Does anyone have a link to where he said he went to check on a job?

Don't think anything can be seen in these pix but they were snagged from the gathering at the house - balloon release.

Attachments

• At woodpile.png
    At woodpile.png
    226.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Balloons.png
    Balloons.png
    228.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Family.png
    Family.png
    167.6 KB · Views: 31
  • AB gathering items.png
    AB gathering items.png
    171.7 KB · Views: 33
I dont even pretend to understand how it works in OZ maybe some of our wonderful down under posters can help here. From what ive read here losing parental rights there is way different from here. I understand it that she is the only one other than AB that can obtain these records. It may just be less hassle for her to get them with her still being in the country. He may have a harder time obtaining them being in the US or he has refused to do it? JMO

From my understanding the Bio mom lost custody. I haven't seen any info why. From my understanding from what I have read here from our loyal Aussies that their Gov finds the default parent liable. The Bio mom was found liable. I haven't heard why. Dad got custody and she was ordered to pay monthly installments by default, She lost he won.
He now has custody and she pays, whether it be from her paycheck or any income she may have.That payment is done through the Gov. automatically.
From what I understand Bio mom lost contact. I do question why she lost custody in the first place.
He then meets SM on line and they marry in OZ and move to the US. According to Bio mom she has no clue about the move nor does Grandma. Until she searches the US facebook rather than OZ only.

hinkymeter.com

The duo moved to the US to start a new life with Zahra in tow, and IMO never gave a thought to her well being and happiness. Only them.
Fill in the rest of the story, thats why we are all here....

Wasn't the leg found UNDER some brush? If it was under something it could not have just been thrown out of the window.

it was reported that the leg was next (behind) a fence in some MSM I think. Gonna find a link

Nope, only reference I could find was on the HM site my bad.

CORRECTING ABOVE NO MSM REFERENCE TO LEG BEING FOUND BEHIND FENCE.

It was found in some brush per MSM

Does anyone know if DNA can be collected from butts??? (depending on the elements, if outside)

I know then can get DNA from butts , not sure on the lipstick .

Saliva on a cig filter? You bet. Even if outside, the saliva is still there, even if dried/old/etc. Now, if it rained? Don't have a clue about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23