GUILTY KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please forgive me but I am having a hard time with all of this. I am physically sick over it all. I just don't know how cops do it-not kill a 'person of interest'. I really think I would have to. I am so utterly appalled at the depravity of this crime.
God be with her family.

I think the date on the cell phone pictures is the actual date the text messages came in.

I do not think any of the texts were from AD. I think that he did NOT show the media those texts he sent to AD on August 21st. Either that, or LE contacted them, confiscated that footage, or asked that it not be shown because of the investigation.

It's weird that he showed texts of people asking him if he'd heard anything about what had happened to AD. He was saying something about he had texts to prove that he didn't have a party or she wasn't at his party. I can't remember which he said, but maybe that's why he was showing the texts from the 23rd--even though they don't prove anything, except that he'd been made aware of the search.

He said that the 19 year old brought AD to his "wife's" birthday party and this is the only day that he EVER saw AD.

He said the 19 year old gave him AD's number, but did not tell him that it was AD number, and asked him to text her about a party. (If he did not know it was AD number, then how did his "wife" know the number or know enough to tell AD to stop contacting AL? anyways...) So apparently, he texted her about a party on the 21st. This might contradict his other statements because he claims he didn't know where the girl was or anything about a party that night, but then again, he's claiming that he didn't know that it was AD that he was texting.

This is very strange, seeing as how he claims he never had a party. So I don't know what party the 19 year old allegedly wanted AL to text AD about or why the 19yr old could not do it himself. (anyways...)

Neighbor G Martin says he met AD at the party. He claims that AL introduced him to AD, and though GM didn't stay long, he saw everyone leave around 11pm or 1130pm. (I don't know that I believe GM. He looked high when he was talking to the media. But maybe some part of his story is true and he just has his times wrong.) this is on the video called person of Interest in custody and it's length is 2:49. If you go to the 2:00 mark, you can hear what the neighbor's full account.

Click this link, http://www.ksn.com/mediacenter/local.aspx and you should see all the videos in the first box in the left side, look for the one called "POI in custody." That's the quickest way to get to it.

Officials said DeBolt was likely killed in the same area where her body was found. On Wednesday, local and state law enforcement officers used divers, dogs and aircraft to search the area, looking for evidence.

Six did say the body had been burned beyond recognition. It had to be taken to the Sedgwick County Regional Forensics Center in Wichita for an autopsy and the results, which were based on dental records, weren’t known until late Wednesday night.

http://www.gbtribune.com/section/1/article/396/

I froze the picture and its the dive team members. the two black splotches are two men in the water scouring the bottom.

Stopping in real quick again.
I used to say "Little Mexico" when I was younger referring to the neighborhoods in Texas that are mostly Hispanic. (Everything on the street was written in Spanish, mostly Hispanic owned homes, corner stores sold mostly goods from Mexico, ie. bottled coca-colas and that awesome cheese from Oaxaca.) I know that some states have Historic areas, like NYC has Little Tokyo, so this could be a historic area. Cultural area, if you will. Does Great Bend have cultural things like that?

ALSO, IMO, this is a total reference for a specific neighborhood that the locals are familiar with.

It's actually the SE corner of town. Bad side of the tracks so to speak. Cultural perhaps, but not so much like your examples IMO.

Map 2nd and 3rd streets and take the street tour. Mostly mobiles, some streets are dirt, some just have badly broken up pavement, some not so bad. I didn't find any signs of gang graffiti anywhere, but I can't see it bringing in the finer elements of town. No idea if it leans Hispanic, but the name would suggest so.

Mahoneys posted this link earlier. Fine commentary on that corner of town.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/geneseo-ks/TS2B887ON6RDH4D56

nobodysecial, Thank you for the Link.

You're welcome. :)

I'm also curious about AD's myspace (the visible part). I know her posted age has been discussed, but has her "mood" status of 143 been brought up? I didn't recall reading anything on that, and wondered to whom she was speaking. Isn't 143 netspeak for "I love you"?

That neighbor quoted in the article said she prayed for Alicia all the time...oh what a wonderful person. I feel for her right now cause she wanted to protect her.
"Dradeana Cartwright, a neighbor of the family, also said the girl had a lot of older friends.

"I feared for her. I did all the time. I prayed for her a lot," Cartwright said Wednesday."
She noticed the 'older' friends by God.
We all need neighbors like that.

S&BBM

Does this help to confirm he IS the same AL that was the snitch & got stabbed in prison? There's still some confusion in my mind about it cos of the supposed age of the other AL & that he's supposedly still in prison.

This post I did explains how the AL who is a POI in this case is not the AL that was stabbed and therefor is not the AL with gang affiliation:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5562825&postcount=520

A bit up thread from that I explain it in more detail.

It is frustrating that MSM did an article that reports that he is the one that was stabbed. It seems that there are other instances where MSM has it wrong and it just seems to add to the confusion about who AL is.

I dont think it is the same AL that was stabbed by the gang.........is Appellee suppose to be part of his name.....wasnt this guys second name Rocco......dont know if below has been posted before.......very interesting reading.......if this is the same guy, he sure is one bbaaaddddd man....... it says that he claims he was a prospect for the texas syndicate but it then goes on to say he was a LEADER! of the gang.....

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-5th-circuit/1267639.html

I hope we can clarify for once and for all if it is the same guy..............

Also the comments on this case are very disturbing.....\\

I have read a couple of times about "those men" and "7 guys" and of course the asphalt machine....

I am wondering if other younger guys...probably hispanic....idolized him if he had been this gang member and telling stories of being stabbed by the TS and this whole crime was witnessed by these younger guys and even some taking part........

bloomin awful tho...

I had wondered who the 143 was for I was assuming TM

It could have been, but she posted msgs to her mother saying that also.

I tried to look for any signs of 13 or anything gang related, but the satiellite images that we are getting may be years old. I tried to find Willie J's and got a corner lot...so don't know if google is just off or just old. We need the locals to come back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts