NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuskier, do you know how far from the house the screams were heard?

The "Red Zone" that the police put out as where the screams were heard is a couple of Km from the BC house, depending on how you go there. It is along the creek and parkland at Huntingdon, on Rafting Ground Rd. ABC could get there by walking up and over the school end of Boscombe Rd, then turn left. That way would be about 1.5 Km at a rough guess.

My biggest conundrum with GBC is " where has all the money gone " it is ridiculously apparent it has gone somewhere, there has to be a habit

2nd conundrum is , can this guy be that stupid , really

3rd is where are his mates, associates, clients, former staff, anyone, no one to be seen heard, so many secrets

I strongly believe that the 2nd conundrum is not necessarily stupidity but down right arrogance, having that much faith in oneself that what they did was the right thing to do, that getting caught was a bump in the road, and that getting off will be easy.

Are the wheel arches covered in fabric? Wouldn't bleach take the colour out? Any bleach on the market that doesn't 'bleach'?

Most cars/boats have polyprop carpet and bleach does not affect it.

And perhaps her head was clonked against the wheel arch and she bled?

Exactly what I think.....I think he folded her and her head was "clonked" against the wheel arch....and one of her orifices bled (nose, mouth, ear etc)

I have been reading....Can someone confirm to me, the lit up bit in the photos....Are they blood? or cleaner? If that is blood, OH MY FRIGGING GOD....Surely not.

Just found an anomaly in reporting. Do you see anything wrong?

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...fekiller-gerard-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html

Mr Baden-Clay told the officer the scratches were caused by an old shaver.
In the documents, police said they appeared to be scratches "similar to scratches made by fingernails as they are not straight or clean cuts normally made by a sharp razor blade".

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...d-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html#ixzz1yx5u5uCm

Old razor/sharp razor blade?

And what's happened to the mentions of the very hungry caterpillar?? I still laugh at that one hehe :)

Correct children were at home, that leaves us with a number of possibilities

1. Children were left alone whilst accused allegedly disposed of body by himself.

2. Children were left alone whilst accused allegedly disposed of body with 2nd person either accomplice or accessory after the fact.

3. Children were 'minded' by 2nd person who must be now considered 'accessory after the fact' whilst accused allegedly disposed of body by himself.

4. Children were 'minded' by 3rd person who must be now considered 'accessory after the fact' whilst accused allegedly disposed of body with 2nd person either accomplice or accessory after the fact..

is there more that i may have missed????

I would think the facetime call to dad may have some link to who helped do what here, and if dad knows, you would almost guarantee that mum knows as well.

It's also a good chance the TV was left on so as to cover up talking and movements from the children and/or neighbours.
Maybe the chain of events are going to be aided by what the children watched on TV that night, given the request for the programming guide from that night or maybe one of the children were disturbed during the night or remember someone being in the home at the same time something was on the TV.

Mr Baden-Clay's parents, Nigel and Elaine, gave "brief statements" to police.

The investigators allege Mr Nigel Baden-Clay did not mention the Face Time call from his son's mobile phone.

Police investigators maintain that neither Mr Nigel Baden-Clay or Mrs Elaine Baden-Clay had consented to further interviews with police.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...d-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html#ixzz1yxAN0KZN

Surprise surprise......They are fine art those two......Th type of art, one wants to throw tomatoes at. :(

Exactly what I think.....I think he folded her and her head was "clonked" against the wheel arch....and one of her orifices bled (nose, mouth, ear etc)

I have been reading....Can someone confirm to me, the lit up bit in the photos....Are they blood? or cleaner? If that is blood, OH MY FRIGGING GOD....Surely not.

Investigators alleged that the smear was "a contact smear" and resulted in "a further droplet of blood falling below the smear onto the floor of the vehicle". Police allege the blood was identified as Mrs Baden-Clay's, but examinations into the hair were continuing.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...d-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html#ixzz1yx9WwePR

OK - by way of being devil's advocate, as requested by somebody last night, here is a question of logic:

If we are speculating that those text messages were sent by GBC in the morning as a means of contributing to an alibi and appearance of innocence, presumably he would be doing so fully aware that his phone would reveal those. That, in fact, it was the desired effect.

If that were the case, then wouldn't it be reasonable that he would also be aware that calls - Facetime or otherwise - made during the night would also be revealed?

Could it be feasible (I'm not saying "likely" - just feasible) that the calls in the middle of the night WERE something which they want to keep hidden, for whatever reason, but that the texts in the morning were genuine?

Just a devil's advocate question - not saying that IS the case, just one possible explanation. How do we reconcile the fact that there seem to have been shonky calls in the middle of the night, yet the texts in the morning are supposed to be calculated for his alibi knowing that the phone would tell all?

The text messages really get my goat. Hey dad of the year do you want a fn medal for getting dressed and making lunches? Even in his alibi building bullrubbish text messages he is tooting his own horn to his murdered wife.

I know statement analysis isn't kosher around here and I have to agree a certain blogger takes things too far, but it is such an odd thing to say when you are cheerfully enquiring after your missing wife in a text. He probably had just got dressed, he didn't mention that for nought. It is significant to him for some reason. Unless Allison dressed him herself every day and this is why it is of note, I bet the washing machine and/or dryer were going when QPS showed up. He was having a right old spring clean that morning.

I know we can't tell other people what to write but if you are going to make up an alternate theory about other people than the accused being responsible it'd be ace if you made a disclaimer at the top that you are going to exclude the totality of evidence known at this point and cherry pick facts.

Well said. Spot on. :rocker:

Cheers.

The "Red Zone" that the police put out as where the screams were heard is a couple of Km from the BC house, depending on how you go there. It is along the creek and parkland at Huntingdon, on Rafting Ground Rd. ABC could get there by walking up and over the school end of Boscombe Rd, then turn left. That way would be about 1.5 Km at a rough guess.

Thank you. There are too many variables to conclude how far away a scream could be heard so my line of thought on that isn't going anywhere.

GBC sent two text messages to Allison's phone am 20th April asking her where she was & signed it "love G"....one mentioned the girls are still asleep or aren't awake yet.....

Apologies if a bunch of you have already picked up on this, but i have to catch up after working last night on conf calls.

I hope the QPS looks through past SMS's and determines if he ALWAYS signs off with "love G".

OK - by way of being devil's advocate, as requested by somebody last night, here is a question of logic:

If we are speculating that those text messages were sent by GBC in the morning as a means of contributing to an alibi and appearance of innocence, presumably he would be doing so fully aware that his phone would reveal those. That, in fact, it was the desired effect.

If that were the case, then wouldn't it be reasonable that he would also be aware that calls - Facetime or otherwise - made during the night would also be revealed?

Could it be feasible (I'm not saying "likely" - just feasible) that the calls in the middle of the night WERE something which they want to keep hidden, for whatever reason, but that the texts in the morning were genuine?

Just a devil's advocate question - not saying that IS the case, just one possible explanation. How do we reconcile the fact that there seem to have been shonky calls in the middle of the night, yet the texts in the morning are supposed to be calculated for his alibi knowing that the phone would tell all?

The FaceTime call was only discovered the day of the bail hearing (?). The phone had to be sent interstate to allow a team to access otherwise unavailable information. This would indicate IMO that the FaceTime call had been deleted from the phones 'log' prior to it being given to police.

MOO

Not if he deleted the call off his phone but left the text messages in sent items so he can show how he tried to find his wife and was so worried.

The information about the middle of the night call presumably was obtained from Apple or the ISP. It would be sloppy if they didn't confirm the text messages too.

Apologies if a bunch of you have already picked up on this, but i have to catch up after working last night on conf calls.

I hope the QPS looks through past SMS's and determines if he ALWAYS signs off with "love G".

Yep....and whether those messages reveals he discusses his dressing habits everyday with his wife.....sheesh. If my husband texted, "I'm dressed"...Id text back "Unless you are in a clown suit, I dont give a grit"......Nah!!! Id not type that, but I would think "Who friggin cares"....lol

Like DER.....DAILY OCCURENCE!!!! :floorlaugh:

Preliminary examination for blood first involves screening using the Kastle Myer test. This is based on the property of haemoglobin which enables it to accelerate the oxidation of phenolphthalein, in a peroxidise-like manner, such that there is a colour change from colourless to pink. In cases where the Kastle Myer test gives a negative result, but the presence of blood is thought to be likely the luminol test is employed. This test is not the first choice test since it degrades the DNA present, but it is very sensitive and can detect tiny traces of blood up to 300,000 times diluted. The luminol reacts with haemoglobin to produce molecules which emit light.
After a positive preliminary test confirmation testing must be done. This involves determining the species of origin of the blood in question, which can be done using the precipitin test. The precipitin test involves an immuno-electrophoresis reaction using an antigen-antibody reaction. The antibody may be an anti-human serum or may be for other animals which could possibly have been present. In a positive reaction a precipitate is produced.

Are the wheel arches covered in fabric? Wouldn't bleach take the colour out? Any bleach on the market that doesn't 'bleach'?

They didn't appear fabric, more like plastic or painted metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member