AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
She would have to have a hearing to terminate her rights, but most of the time, if both parents are okay with one of them not wanting their rights, the judge goes for it.

True, but the non-custodial parent owes the other parent $$$ (child support ) until age 18. Not up the the custodial parent ... it's up to the state to collect from IRS refunds, garnish wages, etc. Elizabeth would be on the hook for a little less than 18 years and THAT is why she ditched her child somewhere. Just wish we knew where?????

=Ransom;4659128]Elizabeth took Tornado BUS. Not Greyhound. It was already posted here from Kabb, Fox San Antonio hosted Yami Virgin.

Originally Posted by danni View Post
See then I try searching and I read this.....

"It has been determined that Elizabeth purchased a Greyhound bus ticket to Miami Florida on December 27, 2009. She did not have Gabriel with her when she boarded the bus."
http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=2422

Where did the Ft. Lauderdale info come from in the first place anyone know?

Mexico.jpg

Ransom, I certainly meant no disrespect, it's just that everytime I think I've got my head around this the scene, stage and props change. Bad reporting by the media, Smith's who wouldn't know the truth if it bit em in the arse, and way too little sleep I guess...sorry, really I am.

I do see your point about Mexico being in the wrong direction so here again I'm just shaking my head, I really don't know what the h3ll to think. I wish someone would just bring the baby home so we could all have a little peace.

True, but the non-custodial parent owes the other parent $$$ (child support ) until age 18. Not up the the custodial parent ... it's up to the state to collect from IRS refunds, garnish wages, etc. Elizabeth would be on the hook for a little less than 18 years and THAT is why she ditched her child somewhere. Just wish we knew where?????

Not if her rights were terminated. When they terminate your rights, they terminate your responsibility. if you have no rights, you don't owe child support.

have u eatin fastfood this week? then u need a COLONIC!

ETA: that's a quote from her wall

Logan just wrote something on the group for Gabriel on FB, and in it he says that TPS is the one that blocked him on FB. doesnt make sense since she was the one posting things on his wall....but i suppose i shouldnt expect it to make sense since nothing else does.

This does kind of make sense to me with an erratic, controlling person. I've had at least one person do that to me - it's the same but opposite of trying to make you join something! I think TPS and EJ were trying to heavily manipulate Logan - that might have even been why EJ bonded more with TPS, maybe TPS knew that (probably) would work. Could be a lot of reasons - his word against mine (see he's no longer cooperating/communicating and he defriended me), make him feel helpless, a sign to EJ, etc.

You see - she could have been saying, look I can become your friend and write nasty stuff on your wall and when I want I can block you. Since it was said she wrote nasty stuff on his wall maybe she was preempting any comeback, not 'allowing' him to respond

IMO She just could not resist one last jab at him. Once the deed was done she needed to get just one more jab in on Logan before disappearing. I just think the plan was for Tammy to call Logan and inform him she had run off and scare him into signing the papers.... a call out of the blue..... but he had already been told another story, by Elizabeth.

I so agree. I think Elizabeth veered off the "plan" that the Smith's put in place. Elizabeth "forgot" to tell the Smith's that Logan's dad was in law enforcement!! Elizabeth's texts to Logan weren't part of the "plan". Once the Smith's called Logan with their "blackmail" and heard that Elizabeth had texted "Gabriel is dead" ... I think they were in a panic and realized that Elizabeth is a wack-a-do. They've been covering their butts ever since and trying their best to "help".
JMO

But even with no custody, she would have to pay child support. as long as parental rights are not completely terminated, she has to pay. Even if she has No visitations due to whatever reason, she has to pay. Maby she did not want to pay for a child she did not want?
if I am correct, she can not really just sign her rights away and they have to be taken, unless it's adoption. or is that just the man?

T: So basically, you were on the ledge, and Logan pushed you off.

E: Yes

T: That doesn't sound...

E: It was obvious it goes to the issue of support

T: Did it sound like he wanted his child back or...?

I so agree. I think Elizabeth veered off the "plan" that the Smith's put in place. Elizabeth "forgot" to tell the Smith's that Logan's dad was in law enforcement!! Elizabeth's texts to Logan weren't part of the "plan". Once the Smith's called Logan with their "blackmail" and heard that Elizabeth had texted "Gabriel is dead" ... I think they were in a panic and realized that Elizabeth is a wack-a-do. They've been covering their butts ever since and trying their best to "help".
JMO

:clap: EXACTLY!

Yep, BeanE.... trying to write a new script on the fly.

That's when everyone including Elizabeth really knew they were screwed.

On this site you can lookup cellphone towers for just about any area, scroll down and you will see find cell tower locations and put in Victoria, TX or wherever you want and it will pull up all towers around that area.

http://www.cellreception.com/towers/towers.php

Hey all WS. Took me like 3 hours to read all the posts since I was last on here early this morning! Everyone should be commended - awesome job!
Just going to put in my :twocents:
The focus has gone way off track IMO. Why are we not hearing anything from Elizabeth and/or her attorney? Total radio silence there! The two wackos have completely taken over the media attention, and turned it away from the bottom line - a young troubled mother skipped town with her 8 month old baby, had domestic issues, custody issues, mental issues, h/o violence and erratic behavior.
She took a family member's car and fled. Last seen with Baby on Dec 26-27 (not sure), then baby was never seen again. Mom called baby father and told him she killed the baby. Later retracted that comment.
Went to FLA - was arrested on custody violation. Now says she handed baby over to an unknown couple in a San Antonio Park.
This mother needs to talk now! The lawyer needs to come forth and say something! Who IS her lawyer anyway?
The Smith's stories are FOS, dribbling out little by little like a leaky faucet. "Oh yea, I just remembered!" etc.
As much as I dislike TS - Shame on her for manipulating people for her own selfish needs!:shakehead:
They can jabber on and on, showing up on every media outlet happily stating they did nothing wrong (in their holier-than-thou eyes - using religious passages twisted to fit whatever they want you to think). At this point, I do not believe any s**t coming out of their mouths.
WE NEED TO FIND THIS CHILD.
I am praying that someone, somewhere, has noticed a new baby out of the blue in a family, and will do the right thing and contact LE. It was not fair for Gabriel to be snatched away from his family without consent!! (by family I mean the father Logan! The Smith family needs to take a hike) Not only is it wrong, it is illegal!
Sorry folks for rambling. I am just so worried that it has been this long without a sighting of a living breathing Gabriel.
All the family issues the Smiths have I could care less. TS is a manipulative, selfish, liar, obsessed with procuring a baby no matter how it hurts or affects the innocent child and family surrounding that child. Tammi, just tell LE EVERYTHING you know, ALL AT ONCE, without what, behavior repression or whatever the heck you said was going to be done with LE to "stimulate" your memory of long past events of a couple of weeks ago.:loser:
Elizabeth, please talk about what you do know about the baby. At least it would be known that he is alive!

What?!
Victoria is Southeast of San Antonio...see map above. She did not take the Tornado...she took a Greyhound, this was established last night. The Greyhound picks up passengers there in Fiesta (outside of San Antonio) at the Tornado station. The schedule is above and it does go to Victoria.

You really need to watch this video
http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_903.shtml

I guess you missed it and what was established? The ONLY one who said Greyhound was Nancy Grace. Not true, IMO and going by the FBI and the interview with the ticket seller.

sorry for monopolizing LOL but.... one last thing. Bet that is why she is still in FL. LE knows, and liz knows.... hope she's talking.... hope the Smith's keep talking.... gooses are cooking.... I sure hope their "friends" leave that sweet baby at the nearest church!!

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149226
Authorities on the hunt for a missing 8-month-old Tempe boy whose mother is in custody and not cooperating with police said they believe the boy is alive.

I know someone asked.

Thanks, NMK. I know the media is reporting that all over, but when I see the quotes from LE or see LE on the news, they've said the same thing, about indications and hope and optimistic, and I haven't seen or heard LE say they believe Gabriel is alive.

I would give anything to see/hear them say it. My heart is bleeding for this precious baby.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((SusanB)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Huge Hugs

They are all screwed and they all have screws loose in their heads if they think anybody is buying into their stories.

My humble opinion is that TS was into baby brokering and had no intention of keeping Gabriel to raise but rather to hand him off to somebody else. The Smith's are back peddling so fast that their arses are hanging off the cliff right now. TS is all about money IMO and I hope LE has started rummaging through all their financial transactions.

Where is Gabriel - he needs to be found and as time passes finding him is critical. The story as a whole makes no sense whatsoever.

"Somebody told me today that doing colonics is GROSS!!! I said that not doing colonics is GROSS!!! Why would you want "OLD POOP" inside of you, putrifying and creating MOLD for all your other organs to suck up and enjoy! And remember, your SKIN is an organ too....GRRRR-OOSS!!!!!!!!!"

um, most of us go to the dr. if we have "old poop" stuck inside of us ... just sayin' ...

"Somebody told me today that doing colonics is GROSS!!! I said that not doing colonics is GROSS!!! Why would you want "OLD POOP" inside of you, putrifying and creating MOLD for all your other organs to suck up and enjoy! And remember, your SKIN is an organ too....GRRRR-OOSS!!!!!!!!!"

um, most of us go to the dr. if we have "old poop" stuck inside of us ... just sayin' ...

Oh dear God make it stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members