2011.03.24 Frye Hearing - Morning portion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think the judge will just throw out this information because of what Jose is doing now. All the defense's questioning does is raise more questions that would make me as a judge want the information included in the trial.

I think the judge will allow this in, he does not think the LE and their dogs are "biased."

Good morning, All. First time posting, though I've been following from the beginning. I just need to know WHO keeps clicking their pen??? I think it's Baez and it's driving me INSANE!!!! :/

:wagon::greetings:
:Welcome1:
All our guests viewing!!

Your going to try to say this deputy is a liar when your client was caught lying about a missing then dead child of hers....really!
she can flip through the papers all day long, your not going to find an answer to get out of this mess
imo they are trying to call everyone a liar and blame everyone they can but not ICA

Forgey- Showed up met with a tech at the forensic dept. told them what I was there for and walked into the bay. Asked to move vehicle out of the bay. Waited a bit, closed garage door to bay. Moved my vehicle to back side. Took out Gerus and ran a search on two cars. One car was ICA's. The other car was blue, believe it was a truck.

Jose wants to know where the pontiac was when the officer searched with Garris.

On what car?

The one in question, yes sir. (the pontiac)

Jose is mean and rude to this man. This man did not kill a child. This stuff is hard. I know they have to do this to give Casey a trial-I want her to have a trial. But to sit and listen to the smug self satisfaction of a liar and a bad person go after people who were just doing their jobs...

called to do their jobs, because spoiled sicko casey had ended her daughters life. (sorry).

Ohhh Man...Wonder why JB doesnt understand that all searches are at the very least a single blind search...ALL dogs dont know where the target is!!..SO the only double blind searches are when the handler doesnt KNOW the target??..Hummm Wonder how well JB knows HIS LAWYER Handbook??? As we havent seen him follow the courtroom decorum, nor rules...

JB's first question~~ Do you know, understand, what a "Court Order is?"..Do you have documentation of any and all Court Orders given you during your Courtoom attendance??? Where do you document that?..Can you show this record??

Sorry follks..I am just getting frustrated with JB and his tone, manner and performance...:truce:

Lol, I think I would have to ask him if he understood what 'billing documentation' is, and how much of that he has done.

So far, I think the dogs will be allowed. Baez to me seems to be implying this guy is a liar with nothing to back it up.

That clicking noise is Baez twisting his pen cap. I saw him doing it.

ICA writing furiously at defense table...Forgey looking through binder. JB annoyingly clicking a pen.

Personally, I loved when he said "her car" and then corrected it to her parents car that she drove. :)

This part is what I have been waiting for. :) I own, raise and train ( not professionally) GSD's :)

German Sheppards? That's so cool. I'm the proud owner of a Whippet. He's needier than my children lol.

Speaking of unspoken non verbal queues... Ummm Jose, isn't the rule in Fl and in particular in HHJP's courtroom that the attorney must stand at the podium when questioning the witness, and not wander around the courtroom ala Mattlock?

LDB would know what page to tell the witness to look at... JB just stands there and lets the witness search for the page themselves. He is so disorganized!

Your going to try to say this deputy is a liar when your client was caught lying about a missing then dead child of hers....really!
she can flip through the papers all day long, your not going to find an answer to get out of this mess
imo they are trying to call everyone a liar and blame everyone they can but not ICA

Respectfully Qutoed italianangel :cool:

:tyou: ITA.

Pen clicking is driving me nuts as well, damn annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313