2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
People need not delegate their judgment to the court system. The court system is just one opinion of KC. It is neither comprehensive nor infallible in its findings, and a verdict of not guilty does not compel immediate and full reintegration into society. Acquittal merely means the state will not punish her.

Thats true, but if the media keeps having their emotional talking heads on calling her a murderer who got away with it, a major bulk of Caseys fortune will come from lawsuits against the networks. But I have noticed their tones have gotten way less emotional, thank goodness.

That is the crux of the matter. Everyone wants her to fail and will do whatever they can to ensure that happens.

It's not about giving her special privileges but allowing her to become a productive and contributing member of society.
I don't think it's entirely about seeing her fail. Any business has a right to protect itself from thieving employees.Best way to prevent that is to not hire an admitted thief and liar in the first place.A persons actions should have consequences.MOO.

Thats true, but if the media keeps having their emotional talking heads on calling her a murderer who got away with it, a major bulk of Caseys fortune will come from lawsuits against the networks. But I have noticed their tones have gotten way less emotional, thank goodness.

What media talking heads have called her a murderer since her verdict was read?

ETA: Do you have links?

And how is she supposed to do that with all of the hatred against her? If the public would stop threatening her and accept that she was acquitted, she could possible get a job. Who is going to hire her right now? Seriously.
She had plenty of opportunities to hold a job when she lived for free at George's and Cindy's home. She didn't, but she lied that she had a job for years. Psychopath are unreliability and have a disregard for obligations and for consequences. She won't get a job.

The fact that they interviewed Todd Macaluso and he said she is in good hands without elaborating, makes me suspicious. It lends credence to her hopping on his jet out to California, rather than Ohio. He also has a pilot's license...

I agree, especially if he was in Orlando. Except he does not have a jet though just a little turbo prop plane if IIRC. It will take some time before that reaches CA, if that is where they were going. And would need fuel stops in between.

Would you hire her with her record of lying and stealing? It's her own fault. At the least she needs extensive counseling. At this point how would she rebuild her character and public persona?

Yes, I would give someone like her a chance if I deemed them capable.

I agree she probably does need counseling.

It is going to be a tough road to climb as it is for anyone who has been incarcerated and charged with felonies. It will take much effort on her part to rebuild her life and character. However, that isn't the point I am making.

My point is that people should leave her alone so she can get on with doing this.

She had plenty of opportunities to hold a job when she lived for free at George's and Cindy's home. She didn't, but she lied that she had a job for years. Psychopath are unreliability and have a disregard for obligations and for consequences. She won't get a job.

Yeah, living in a home where they were in denial she was pregnant, and believed her paychecks went to direct deposit. They allowed the lies and Casey will probably thrive getting away from her toxic family. Had she been given away at birth and given to a family who wasn't so messed up she probably could have been anything she wanted.

I think she had a job during her 31 days of "grief." Wasn't she a "shot girl."

Tough road to climb???

Not as tough as Caylee's was.

JMO

Yeah, living in a home where they were in denial she was pregnant, and believed her paychecks went to direct deposit. They allowed the lies and Casey will probably thrive getting away from her toxic family. Had she been given away at birth and given to a family who wasn't so messed up she probably could have been anything she wanted.

OMG

I totally disagree.

That's obsurd.

Chablis, I am going to say I do agree with you in part of this.

Didn't she "manage" the shot girls. Didn't one of them say she was a motherly figure to them? :waitasec:

So, while her child was rotting in the trunk, then the woods, she was busy being a mother figure to a bunch of shot girls in a bar.

Great person huh.

And she worked in a photo booth for Kodak for 4-6 months... very productive, contributing member of society type jobs, wouldn't you say???

That is the crux of the matter. Everyone wants her to fail and will do whatever they can to ensure that happens.

It's not about giving her special privileges but allowing her to become a productive and contributing member of society.

Gladiatorqueen - I've read and thought about many of your comments. Though I think differently from you, I am surprised at this post. You have argued your viewpoint - but not until now have you seemed to me to be naive.

People who are angry about Casey Anthony's deeds don't want her to be a productive and contributing member of society. As you must have read many times, people want to see some kind of consequence for her actions. We wanted a conviction, but failing that, some other kind of reckoning. That is not unreasonable.

She is indeed receiving special privileges - and it sticks in the collective caw.

Despite everything, you may want her to be accepted with open arms into society, but many of the rest of us do not.

I suspect you understand this sentiment more than you let on.

You're right. There is no way a pathalogical liar, psychopathic killer will get a job and live like a normal person would.

I will say it pizzes me off to no end that she's lied.............. and gotten away with her lies her entire life. imo
She just got away with murder. :banghead:

I could just vomit at the thought of her being able to breath air.

Yes, I would give someone like her a chance if I deemed them capable.

I agree she probably does need counseling.

It is going to be a tough road to climb as it is for anyone who has been incarcerated and charged with felonies. It will take much effort on her part to rebuild her life and character. However, that isn't the point I am making.

My point is that people should leave her alone so she can get on with doing this.

IIRC, she was CONVICTED of felonies, ones that call into question her moral turpitude at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Letters