NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#29

Status
Not open for further replies.
:websleuther:
It seems unlikely from what we know that Allison had dressed to go running or walking before she died. Yet, GBC apparently reported what clothes she would be found in. He hadn't seen her going walking according to his account.

One might then wonder what clothes, if any, Allison died in. We have heard that there was blood in the car, however, we haven't heard that there was blood on her running clothes. Perhaps there was. If there was no blood on her running clothes, she might not have died in them or alternatively, the blood may have washed away or been destroyed when the body was exposed to the elements for 11 days.

If she was not wearing the running clothes when she died, there might have been blood on the actual clothes (if any) that she had been wearing when she died. These might have been the clothes that she had worn to the hairdresser. If this is the case, one wonders what might have happened to these clothes.

Does anyone have any information regarding the clothing she was wearing when she left the hair salon at 6:30pm on 19 April 2012?

That last CM article again implies no visits by mother .... WHY?!! I've said this before, but I find this very strange. Is she repulsed? Is she about to break? She was obviously fin the day of the bomb affected Bail Hearing as both parents were seen leaving the Kenmore home that afternoon and again the next morning. Why hasn't she been to the remand centre? I can't understand this.

It makes me wonder why she hasnt visited.

Are more than two visitors allowed at a time in his protected area?

Do Olivia and Bwana BC have things they want to discuss without mum?

Is MumBC feeling a bit ashamed or cant bear to see Gerard like that?

A true caterpillar story...My son had an allergic reaction after standing under a eucalypt tree(in his school uniform) where hairy caterpillars were shedding their 'hairs' recently. He had huge red lumps all over his stomach and had to have antihistamines. The itching was intense. Medical advice was to place sticky tape over the affected areas to pull out the spines that pierce the skin then to have a cool shower to reduce swelling. While it sounds a bit way out- and everyone has had a laugh about it-caterpillars can cause red itchy rashes.

... and so can infected scratches from ones wife?

I interpret that allowance as being for buying toothpaste, soap, shampoo, etc from the prison store.

Surely then it would ultimately work out MUCH CHEAPER, to simply make those necessities readily / freely available. i.e. Give each prisoner his monthly allocation of soap, shampoo, toothpaste, toilet paper etc. ???
Then those who choose to remain FILTHY, can possibly barter with their allocation if so desired ~ not that there'd be any point in doing so, unless one is ULTRA hygienic & likes to be SQUEEKY CLEAN.

Wow, good thinking 99! I had not thought of that ... fraud? DUIs? IMO.

You're welcome 86. That is the only reason I can think of for EBC not visiting her son. Well, there is one other reason, she is thoroughly disgusted and horrified at what GBC has allegedly done and has disowned him.

OT.
IMO EBC does not look well at all in the MSM pics I've seen of her. I'm wondering if she's recovering from an illness, hence the very short hair and drawn features.

MOO.

It seems unlikely from what we know that Allison had dressed to go running or walking before she died. Yet, GBC apparently reported what clothes she would be found in. He hadn't seen her going walking according to his account.

One might then wonder what clothes, if any, Allison died in. We have heard that there was blood in the car, however, we haven't heard that there was blood on her running clothes. Perhaps there was. If there was no blood on her running clothes, she might not have died in them or alternatively, the blood may have washed away or been destroyed when the body was exposed to the elements for 11 days.

If she was not wearing the running clothes when she died, there might have been blood on the actual clothes (if any) that she had been wearing when she died. These might have been the clothes that she had worn to the hairdresser. If this is the case, one wonders what might have happened to these clothes.

Does anyone have any information regarding the clothing she was wearing when she left the hair salon at 6:30pm on 19 April 2012?

Someone indicated that she was not wearing walking/sports clothes at the hairdressers, but that's all we know. I believe he dressed her in walking clothes after the fact and after he had concocted his story. IMO.

You're welcome 86. That is the only reason I can think of for EBC not visiting her son. Well, there is one other reason, she is thoroughly disgusted and horrified at what GBC has allegedly done and has disowned him.

OT.
IMO EBC does not look well at all in the MSM pics I've seen of her. I'm wondering if she's recovering from an illness, hence the very short hair and drawn features.

MOO.

Compared to earlier photos of her, she does look more unkept. But, if she was recovering from a serious illness that had an effect on her hair, IMO she would be a lot thinner and drawn.

She might be the matriarch and as you say, her son is now a disgrace and she can't face him.

I wonder whether the hairdresser could remember what she was wearing?

Gerard Baden-Clay has lost 13 friends on Facebook, including Premier Campbell newman, since being arrested for murder of wife Allison

June 28, 2012 12:00AM

GERARD Baden-Clay has lost 13 friends on his Facebook account since being put behind bars, including Premier Campbell Newman.
However, he still has 372 Facebook friends, including federal Liberal MPs Jane Prentice and Julie Bishop.

A spokeswoman for Mr Newman said the Premier's old Facebook profile, which has not been used since the election campaign ended, was shut down a couple of weeks ago.

"The closure of the profile means Mr Newman no longer has 'Facebook friends'," she said in a statement.

"Instead Mr Newman has a Facebook page, which anyone can like, with requests not requiring approval."

Prisoners cannot access the internet, but many with Facebook accounts get their family or friends to update their profiles.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-of-wife-allison/story-e6freoof-1226410504650

Oddly enough I went to look at this today. The most significant friend he has lost in my opinion is Charles Tarbay ( C21 boss).

I wonder whether the hairdresser could remember what she was wearing?

She was interviewed at least twice by police and may have given an indication of what she was wearing. I can't wait for the Committal Hearing to hopefully find out more details about the case.

Oddly enough I went to look at this today. The most significant friend he has lost in my opinion is Charles Tarbay ( C21 boss).

Interesting. I can just imagine Charlie saying "You're dropped Gerard." :floorlaugh:

Compared to earlier photos of her, she does look more unkept. But, if she was recovering from a serious illness that had an effect on her hair, IMO she would be a lot thinner and drawn.

She might be the matriarch and as you say, her son is now a disgrace and she can't face him.

If that's the case, she may not be sucking face with Bwana for much longer either. :what: :floorlaugh:

Someone indicated that she was not wearing walking/sports clothes at the hairdressers, but that's all we know. I believe he dressed her in walking clothes after the fact and after he had concocted his story. IMO.

Although, there's a possibility that Allison returned home from the hairdresser & immediately changed into something more comfortable, as I tend to do from any formal-type or even casual 'dress' once indoors, & especially if I'd had my hair trimmed.
Given their DEAD relationship & more than likely sleeping in separate bedrooms, she surely wouldn't have any desire to walk around in any 'sexy' sleepwear either ~ so more than likely slept in jogging-type gear anyway. I do in cooler weather, given that I live alone with an almost 25yr old son, whom I'm currently, hopefully temporarily though, giving early morning lifts to the bus stop to & can't bear the thought of changing so early in this cooler weather.

OT.

MOO.

She could be unwell purely due to stress. My guess is she is the most emotional of the clan, if her initiation of the pash in the garage is any indication, and perhaps there is some concern that she will say something detrimental to their objectives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆