trial thread: 3/23/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I listened to the audio and my impression was that he was kind of wimpy. He didn't sound like a take charge, I'm the boss, type of person to me. He sounded wishy washy and imo could not formulate a thought too quickly. He was searching for answers carefully with long pauses. If you are being truthful, answers come quickly unless you are trying to remember something that happened 20 years ago or you have medical problems with memory.

This is just my own opinion though.

I found this particular line from the interview sticking out to me when reading and when hearing it...he changes "is" to "was". Isn't this interview from before they new she was dead?

Good catch! Yes it was. I believe it's dated May 15th. TLM confessed on the 19th.

Does he sound nervous, suspicious? It seems that way written out to me. JMO

From reading the transcripts he doesn't seem to recall TLM's last name but he carted her hiney all over town and made visits to her house with his momma. He seemed good with other names of people he only met once, twice maybe three times. Lol funny he couldn't remember the chick with the big hooters name but he remember them. Sorry had to throw that out there as the air is pretty heavy right now with this new damaging information. :moo: Yes I would say it was a dare gone really bad. They are equally responsible no doubt in my mind. The defense isn't going to get away with the tactic they are trying to use. TLM being the "engine". So does that make MR the rest of the vehicle?! :moo:

I listened to the audio and my impression was that he was kind of wimpy. He didn't sound like a take charge, I'm the boss, type of person to me. He sounded wishy washy and imo could not formulate a thought too quickly. He was searching for answers carefully with long pauses. If you are being truthful, answers come quickly unless you are trying to remember something that happened 20 years ago or you have medical problems with memory.

This is just my own opinion though.

I agree with your assessment of his voice and speech patterns, we all know he's not being truthful about certain things though, it's obvious as to why, same with TLM with her interviews, except, she added tears and snot to the mix to give that added touch of dramatic flair.

MOO

I found this particular line from the interview sticking out to me when reading and when hearing it...he changes "is" to "was". Isn't this interview from before they new she was dead?

Yes it was.

I think MR cried in court on May 20th after he was arrested. JMO

About MTR's mother coming home during the interview, MTR was a 28 year old adult who is being interviewed about a serious crime by the police........mom isn't allowed to either sit in or ask questions.

About why MTR may have panicked and not phoned the police (if the defence theory is true), you don't just show up at the police station with a battered childs body in the backseat.......and then walk away.

MTR would have been arrested on the spot and held in custody until the police found TLM and talked to her.

She was such a convincing liar.......she could have said the same thing she already is saying...............and the results would be the same as they are.

Even if the defence proposition is true.........MTR would be guilty of abduction by allowing TLM bring VS into his car as collateral for a drug debt. THAT is when he should have called the police.

Guilty of abduction perhaps already..............but rape and murder are yet to be known.

A lot of nervous inappropriate laughing IMO. Wish we could have seen the body language during this interview.

Footnote: After reading this interview, he is a liar too. IMO

Yep, for somebody who was "horrified" and helped move and hide the dead body of a child. So "horrified" he had to remove the back seat of his car.

Hmmm been following this trial closely and read all your postings here. It seems Dilbert and I are "Odd Men Out". I agreed with all of his/her postings and quite frankly could not see the logic in some of the others. In my humble opinion TLM is a pathological, drug addicted liar. You can only take what she says with a grain of cocaine and try to sift tru the truth from the fiction. If I owned a gun I could easily want to use it on her but that would be too easy - and life my good friends does not mean life here in good old Canada - this sweet piece of work could be out in her early 30's --- how'd you like to run into Ms. TLM when she is feeling edgy???

I think MR cried in court on May 20th after he was arrested. JMO

Right, but what did he say? "I didn't do it.." I'd cry too if I was accused and charged with something I didn't do.

IMO TLM didn't even care that she murdered someone, so why did she cry? Oh, because she killed a child and not an adult, that was her only regret and that she'd do it again. She cried for a purpose and it wasn't out of remorse.

London Free Press‏@RaffertyLFP

Remembers telling Godmother that her only regret was the killing involved a young kid. Otherwise could do it again.

About MTR's mother coming home during the interview, MTR was a 28 year old adult who is being interviewed about a serious crime by the police........mom isn't allowed to either sit in or ask questions.

About why MTR may have panicked and not phoned the police (if the defence theory is true), you don't just show up at the police station with a battered childs body in the backseat.......and then walk away.

MTR would have been arrested on the spot and held in custody until the police found TLM and talked to her.

She was such a convincing liar.......she could have said the same thing she already is saying...............and the results would be the same as they are.

Even if the defence proposition is true.........MTR would be guilty of abduction by allowing TLM bring VS into his car as collateral for a drug debt.

Guilty of abduction perhaps..............but rape and murder are yet to be proven.

BBM

I'm curious tho as to why he didn't tell TLM to bugger off when she got into his car with Tori in Woodstock and said Tori was for a drug debt? Any sane person would have upon hearing that.

So far believe of course that MR is guilty to a point - not sure yet of what. At least accessory to kidnapping, accessory to murder and hiding a body, rape if they can prove it but doubt that after the child's body was not found for months (we shall see). Definately like all criminals tried his best to disassociate himself from his sweet partner - stalker of teenagers -- give me a break - more likely an easy piece that was stoned when he met her she says and likely true also -- druggie (a given) - bothers me that he took money out for drugs and it was TLM that paid for hammer and garbage bags with her own money --- pretty sure that was testified to. Much later she admits the hammer was her idea --- all her garbage about being shocked at his suggestion to kidnap a child but just read her ramblings in her writings - history leopards don't change spots before or after her behaviour has been consistent. Don't like this one big time

Right, but what did he say? "I didn't do it.." I'd cry too if I was accused and charged with something I didn't do.

IMO TLM didn't even care that she murdered someone, so why did she cry? Oh, because she killed a child and not an adult, that was her only regret and that she'd do it again. She cried for a purpose and it wasn't out of remorse.

I wonder if MR has any remorse? JMO

but Sir when I put that little dog in the micro wave I was just a child - really - and that was ages ago - like a few years. We only had a "scrap" hmm when you are putting the boots to someone on the ground - after you have been charged with such a crime and only a couple months before you are to testify - do you think Rafferty could do her any good if he gets a long sentence? Do you think he might be (or in her mind might be) able to slip her some drugs if he was in for a shorter time? You have to think or try to from her insane perspective --- what would be best for her at this place in time?

Hmmm been following this trial closely and read all your postings here. It seems Dilbert and I are "Odd Men Out". I agreed with all of his/her postings and quite frankly could not see the logic in some of the others. In my humble opinion TLM is a pathological, drug addicted liar. You can only take what she says with a grain of cocaine and try to sift tru the truth from the fiction. If I owned a gun I could easily want to use it on her but that would be too easy - and life my good friends does not mean life here in good old Canada - this sweet piece of work could be out in her early 30's --- how'd you like to run into Ms. TLM when she is feeling edgy???

Ummm, I could be wrong, but I think Dilbert told us, she was a she :floorlaugh:

There should also be a special place in hell for drug addicts who take advantage of little dogs - breed them to pay the rent or more likely not pay the rent but buy more drugs.

Did the Toronto Sun just crash online or what? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member