WA WA - Dennis Harper, 55, Bellingham, 7 July 2014

Lil'E

Reaction score
Harper.jpg

I have a couple of Facebook friends that are searching for their missing Husband/Father. He went missing on his way to a nearby store (walking) to make a small purchase. He is Dennis Harper, he has been missing since 7/7/14 from Bellingham WA in the Birchwood area heading to Alberstons. He is 55 years old, blue eyes brown hair about 5'6" 155 lbs. His family are having trouble getting him listed on missing person sites and would appreciate our help getting his case made public. He is loved and missed by his family and in their time of stress and heartbreak are finding it difficult to get him listed publicly.

I lost my username and passwords to all these sites during a computer crash last winter and did not back up my files. Shame on me.

His Daughters FB page is https://www.facebook.com/serena.harper1andonly#_=_

Many Thanks in Advance.

Thank you so very much for the link I added him to NAMUS yesterday but cannot find it in a regular search. It ony shows up as my cases when I am logged into NAMUS. Hmmm...

I have some additional notes on Mr. Harper's physical appearance: His Daughter reports that his left hand had tendons cut so the fingers are"deformed" he has psoriasis on his arms legs & scalp so normally wears long sleeves, pants & a hat, also he has psoriasis scars all over his arms, legs & stomach. Dennis left his phone behind. If you have information regarding this disappearance please contact Detective Jana Bouzek at 360-778-8826 or contact the Bellingham Police Tip-line at 360-778-8611.

View attachment 58890

I have a couple of Facebook friends that are searching for their missing Husband/Father. He went missing on his way to a nearby store (walking) to make a small purchase. He is Dennis Harper, he has been missing since 7/7/14 from Bellingham WA in the Birchwood area heading to Alberstons. He is 55 years old, blue eyes brown hair about 5'6" 155 lbs. His family are having trouble getting him listed on missing person sites and would appreciate our help getting his case made public. He is loved and missed by his family and in their time of stress and heartbreak are finding it difficult to get him listed publicly.

I lost my username and passwords to all these sites during a computer crash last winter and did not back up my files. Shame on me.

His Daughters FB page is https://www.facebook.com/serena.harper1andonly#_=_

Many Thanks in Advance.

It appears that he does not have debit or credit card to check activity nor does he have a cell phone.

This makes this hard to track for sure.

from his daughter's fb info

anyone contacted KIRO news or KING 5?

no further updates on this one?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members