FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont really like speculating about specific people because they could be innocent. But lets say just say MS was having an affair(total speculation just to show there are scenarios where MS is completely innocent). Could it be possible his mistress is the mastermind behind all of this without any knowledge on his part? of course it could.
Other examples could include ... maybe it is not a mistress at all but someone else in their lives that could have benefited. Maybe this person recognized or knew that WW could also benefit for some reason and therefore they conspired to have TS murdered.
So many scenarios possible. We just dont have the information yet to make informed opinions.
I feel the character assassination talk earlier in this thread is what lead to the mass speculation about MS somehow being involved
JMO.

I agree that there's a possibility someone else could be involved, whether separately from MS, without his knowledge, or conspiring with MS. I am not willing to exclude anyone at this juncture, but I'm also not ready to say with certainty who the next arrest might be, assuming there is one. I do think there will be at least one more arrest, possibly more.

I have a different viewpoint about the posting here at WS - I don't call it character assassination, I call it heavy speculation given what we know so far, but I can understand those who feel MS is innocent, may think some of us are being too heavy handed in our speculations.

I appreciate hearing your possible scenarios, and if there are others that you can share without revealing actual names, I am open to receiving :). Thank you!

Several possibilities that don't involve MS -

- Someone else in the office had a reason to want to be rid of TS and conspired with WW.
- TS spurned WW's advances, and he was the "If I can't have you, no one will" type, plus worried she might tell MS.
- WW involved TS' business in fraudulent activities and TS was getting suspicious.
- WW was using the house as a base while the Sievers were not there to conduct some other shady business with JR, and TS caught them there.

None of these are very plausible, but they are some alternative scenarios.

I think that when we finally find out the details, this whole drama is going to feel as though it was not very plausible.
Truth is stranger than fiction. JMO

Several possibilities that don't involve MS -

- Someone else in the office had a reason to want to be rid of TS and conspired with WW.
- TS spurned WW's advances, and he was the "If I can't have you, no one will" type, plus worried she might tell MS.
- WW involved TS' business in fraudulent activities and TS was getting suspicious.
- WW was using the house as a base while the Sievers were not there to conduct some other shady business with JR, and TS caught them there.

None of these are very plausible, but they are some alternative scenarios.

Your first possibility is quite plausible and something I am still considering ... thx!

Could the doctor that MS called to check on TS be the doc across the hall? The one that was over writing the scripts for the pain meds? And since WW comes down to Fl a lot could he be friends with the pill Dr.? Who is also the one that posted the note of TS's passing on her office door along with a request for donations?

One of the reasons I doubt it, is I don't believe MS referred their patients to him, so this indicates to me that he was not someone close to the family or someone they particularly trusted to take care of their patients. JMHO and I could be wrong ....

What if her family knows exactly where he is and they are all saying they have not spoken to him to avoid all the questions. What if they all were told what was going down before it happened and told MS to lay low.
Say nothing.
Just my thoughts!

And MO is..this was not a hit arranged by MS

Maybe that is the kicker, one of the "twists & turns" of this "startling set of circumstances" of this potential movie script...that all things point to a hit by MS when in fact it is someone we do not suspect at all.

The timing is too bizarre. It was the only night that she would be home and no one else would be. If they simply wanted to break in to steal, they had all the other nights of the vacation to do so. I find it too coincidental for the killers not to have had specific prior info that she would be there alone.

Agree! Remember how we thought in the beginning that perhaps a neighbor or some local ****s were involved? Who would have ever dreamed the perps came for a whole other non-bordering state?

Even for a local to pull off the crime, it would have required insider information in regards to security, breaking into the house, people in the house or returning home, dogs etc.. A risky plan no matter how you see it.

Now we have 2 career criminals traveling 3000 miles to Florida *supposedly* not privy to any local insider knowledge? Not knowing if neighbors usually walk their dogs late at night or early in the morning for example? How's the lighting at night in front of the house, in the neighborhood? What angle are the security cameras pointing to at the house? Are there any additional security cameras on neighboring homes? Security cameras on Commercial buildings? Traffic lights? Secured parking for escape vehicle? Where, how far? Do the neighbors have dogs? Newspaper deliveries in the early am hours?

That's just some of the "local" things I would want to know, if I had to come up with a plan and wasn't living in that neighborhood. CWW is a computer geek, as far as I understand, he would not just go "on a hunch".

He would have several plans in place, just in case. I would and you would. Why wouldn't he?

-Nin

I think one set of scenarios that can definitely be ruled out is that TS "surprised" people at the house or an intruder. According to JR 's girlfriend's aunt (Gaston), there is a bloody jumpsuit that was worn over clothing to commit the act. This suggests planning.

Interesting to note, at least for me.

From Skinner, post #33 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...murdered-in-home-6-29&p=12029964#post12029964

1) I do not know the answer, if it was not murder. But all the history you sleuths have brought up about home addresses in Missouri and Florida, is absolutely nothing to write about, but past history - real estate deals, hopeful profits. But in that history, WW has made countless trips to Florida and could almost be viewed by himself as a trip to the local 7-11, as many times as he has driven down there. I'm hoping that, aside from murder, it was just a quick idea with another rascal (JR) to go and do a quick thing.

And.. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...murdered-in-home-6-29&p=12030378#post12030378

I am a patient of Dr. Sievers for about 10 years; all the patient records are on the computer.

Dr. S, her assistant SH, and whomever was at the front desk had computers (SH's husband was at the front desk for several years and recently went back to selling real estate), when Mark was in the office he also was on the computer, but I am quite sure you could be on the office computer from their home.

I can think of many many many scenarios in which MS is completely innocent here. And I see no real legit red flags pointing to his involvement at this point in time. My heart goes out to him and those two girls.

No "legit" red flags? One of the two arrested is a former roommate of his, a best friend since high school and someone he hired to handle computers for his now dead wife. I don't know how much redder it gets.

Could the doctor that MS called to check on TS be the doc across the hall? The one that was over writing the scripts for the pain meds? And since WW comes down to Fl a lot could he be friends with the pill Dr.? Who is also the one that posted the note of TS's passing on her office door along with a request for donations?

Skinner said MS called a Dr friend, being a friend to both MS and Dr S. Not sure if you call the doc down the hall a "friend" of theirs. Also, any practicing Dr would be seeing patients him/herself on a Monday morning after 9am.

The note was posted by SH.

-Nin

Agree! Remember how we thought in the beginning that perhaps a neighbor or some local ****s were involved? Who would have ever dreamed the perps came for a whole other non-bordering state?

Even for a local to pull off the crime, it would have required insider information in regards to security, breaking into the house, people in the house or returning home, dogs etc.. A risky plan no matter how you see it.

Now we have 2 career criminals traveling 3000 miles to Florida *supposedly* not privy to any local insider knowledge? Not knowing if neighbors usually walk their dogs late at night or early in the morning for example? How's the lighting at night in front of the house, in the neighborhood? What angle are the security cameras pointing to at the house? Are there any additional security cameras on neighboring homes? Security cameras on Commercial buildings? Traffic lights? Secured parking for escape vehicle? Where, how far? Do the neighbors have dogs? Newspaper deliveries in the early am hours?

That's just some of the "local" things I would want to know, if I had to come up with a plan and wasn't living in that neighborhood. CWW is a computer geek, as far as I understand, he would not just go "on a hunch".

He would have several plans in place, just in case. I would and you would. Why wouldn't he?

-Nin

Excellent points!!!

Someone clearly must have provided substantial information as to how, when and where to enter the Sievers' home. Then, would JR be capable of doing this alone? Or, was WW also at the house, or in the neighborhood as a driver? Without advance information this perp or perps would have had to be extremely lucky to know all the details you mentioned. It seems unlikely that he or they were not prepared. I would say that if WW had not been charged with murder, it may have been plausible that WW intended to steal something important and JR became uncontrollable when faced with TS discovering them, but I don't believe he was charged as is unless he was a co-conspirator or the middle man. At this point I am not buying the robbery theory, I am believing the hit man theory.

Also, there's that bloody jumpsuit ... how can that be explained away? It almost proves it was a planned murder and not merely a robbery gone bad JMHO

Maybe that is the kicker, one of the "twists & turns" of this "startling set of circumstances" of this potential movie script...that all things point to a hit by MS when in fact it is someone we do not suspect at all.
Agree. The obvious may not be the case this time. I thought he was involved too-- especially because of the timing, he is friends with the msn charged and the way the GFF account was set up. But now I am thinking that LE should have enough evidence by now to charge him if he was involved. The fact that he hasn't been arrested by now make me think a) there's not enough evidence against him or b) he has been ruled out as a suspect.

DLG

I think one set of scenarios that can definitely be ruled out is that TS "surprised" people at the house or an intruder. According to JR 's girlfriend's aunt (Gaston), there is a bloody jumpsuit that was worn over clothing to commit the act. This suggests planning.

While that suggests to me that it was planned, it is also possible (as someone else stated) that that was a way of committing a burglary without leaving fibers or even a disguise to appear to be a workman (as if workmen show up at 5am, I know...). Not likely, but hard to say anything 100% without more information.

Your first possibility is quite plausible and something I am still considering ... thx!

The problem I see with someone else conspiring with WW is that a small medical practice would not need a full time IT guy. WW would have been around occasionally, but certainly not regularly enough for another employee to get so close that they would suggest offing the boss to him. It's like that old joke about a true friend coming to bail you out, while your best friend is in jail with you.

ETA. You have to be awfully close to someone to have that conversation...

Moo

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

Oh I agree nothing is 100%. The fact LE hasn't cleared him yet is somewhat concerning. But there can easily be a reasonable explanation for that.
We still have no idea what the motive here could be.
My guess is we are looking at a double motive. Two groups (or more) of perps who had something to gain from the murder of TS.
JMO

LE has not cleared ANYONE in this case publicaly

The problem I see with someone else conspiring with WW is that a small medical practice would not need a full time IT guy. WW would have been around occasionally, but certainly not regularly enough for another employee to get so close that they would suggest offing the boss to him. It's like that old joke about a true friend coming to bail you out, while your best friend is in jail with you.

Moo

Bouncing off of my previous post, but real estate deals might be enough motive. Money seems to be a consistent issue with any motive put forth thus far.

THIS! YES.

I was just going to write a post somewhat saying the same thing. I have tried to think of every possible scenario in which Wayne would have motive to murder TS without MS's knowledge/involvement/direction and not a single scenario works. (And let's just say he did. MS would have figured it out and turned him in. I don't care how loyal you are to your best friend--or possible brother/cousin. If that person kills your wife right under your nose, you turn that person in. And you say something to her family when the arrest is made. Unless you wanted your wife dead.)

Two thoughts on insurance:
1) It's true that an personal life insurance payout + practice life insurance policy might equal less than TS's lifetime income. (I dunno that for sure.) BUT, ins is basically like getting free money and he could continue to earn and get money from the practice with LS's energy healing.
2) I think I read here that over the past months MS's name was put on titles of multiple companies that MS and TS owned. Would he be collecting multiple insurance payouts on her death? Maybe in that case (and with the additional $1 mil he and LS were hoping to get from account--the arrogance!--it would be a giant payout that would far surpass TS's lifetime earnings.

(PS-I can't go there with the possible involvement of a family member. It crossed my mind at one point, but I just can't. I can absolutely go the direction of a staff member!)
This is how I am leaning also

ETA. You have to be awfully close to someone to have that conversation...

Moo

I agree, I'm just trying to be fair and look at any and all possibilities. Also, yes, you would have to be very close to someone, and trust them, to have that kind of conversation :)

However, I'm not going to discount that someone associated with the practice is not involved in some way. JMHO

Excellent points!!!

Someone clearly must have provided substantial information as to how, when and where to enter the Sievers' home. Then, would JR be capable of doing this alone? Or, was WW also at the house, or in the neighborhood as a driver? Without advance information this perp or perps would have had to be extremely lucky to know all the details you mentioned. It seems unlikely that he or they were not prepared. I would say that if WW had not been charged with murder, it may have been plausible that WW intended to steal something important and JR became uncontrollable when faced with TS discovering them, but I don't believe he was charged as is unless he was a co-conspirator or the middle man. At this point I am not buying the robbery theory, I am believing the hit man theory.

Also, there's that bloody jumpsuit ... how can that be explained away? It almost proves it was a planned murder and not merely a robbery gone bad JMHO

Skinner also stated that he asked MS if anything had been stolen and MS said he didn't know...Skinner said what about the safes and MS said that LE made him open them. If there was something vital in the safes missing then wouldn't MS tell his friend that something was missing or not missing.

I agree ..this does not sound like a burglary. If burglary had occurred it would be apparent to MS. IMO

Skinner also stated that he asked MS if anything had been stolen and MS said he didn't know...Skinner said what about the safes and MS said that LE made him open them. If there was something vital in the safes missing then wouldn't MS tell his friend that something was missing or not missing.

I agree ..this does not sound like a burglary. If burglary had occurred it would be apparent to MS. IMO

Most common items stolen, and easiest to fence, are electronics. I think it would be pretty obvious if their tv's and computers were gone. I agree, IMO this was no burglary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member