Jerry Falwell rushed to hospital unresponsive

Nothing being reported on the other stations yet about him dying, just that he was found unconscious.

Now announcing it on Fox. Sad. Prayers are with his family.

longtime friend of his on MSNBC now--knew him 57 years,said his health was a problem for many years,said that Falwell would not give up his fast food diet

Jesse Jackson sayin some nice things--said he cared about the poor,they marched together in Appalachia

I met Mr. Falwell once......we sang in a HUGE choir early one Easter morning for a sunrise service at Liberty University and I got to meet him a few times that weekend, have pictures made with him, etc. Although I didn't always like how he came across, I thought he was a great person for standing by what he said and believing in it wholeheartedly. I will dig through my pics and see if I can find some of that weekend. It was a great experience and one I shall not ever forget.

LYNCHBURG, Va. -- A Liberty University executive said the Rev. Jerry Falwell has died.

Falwell, 73, had been hospitalized earlier Tuesday in "gravely serious" condition after being found unconscious in his office Tuesday.

Ron Godwin, the executive vice president of Falwell's Liberty University, said Falwell was found unresponsive around in his mansion at the school. Godwin said he was not sure what caused the collapse, but "he has a history of heart challenges."

"I had breakfast with him, and he was fine at breakfast," Godwin said. "He went to his office, I went to mine and they found him unresponsive."

"I'm very confident that everything possible that could be done was done, and it was done in timely and efficient manner," Godwin said.

http://www.wjactv.com/mostpopular/13323326/detail.html

Wow!!!! I know alot of kids who are in school at Liberty and they loved him! Bless his family and Liberty U at this time.

The last time I saw him on LKL(can't remember how long ago) he didn't look well to me....he looked very "bloated" and heavy....he reminded me of my Dad right before he had his massive stroke and passed.

Prayers to his family. Rest in Peace.

longtime friend of his on MSNBC now--knew him 57 years,said his health was a problem for many years,said that Falwell would not give up his fast food diet

Crap. That's probably what they'll say about me. :doh:

Sympathies to his family, friends, and followers.

Larry King talking about Falwell now--Tammy Faye Baker is on the phone--She is not far from death herself--Her incureable cancer has wasted her away to 65 pounds

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back