Heart transplant recipient dies same way donor did -- suicide

Dark Knight

Reaction score
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, S.C. (AP) - Authorities say a Georgia man who received a heart transplant 12 years ago and later married the donor's widow has died the same way the donor did -- of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Officials say no foul play is suspected in the death of 69-year-old Sonny Graham at his Vidalia home. Authorities say Graham was found in a utility building in his backyard with a single shotgun wound to the throat.

http://www.wane.com/global/story.asp?s=8126586

This all seems VERY strange.

Well he married the donors wife. Maybe she is driving these men to suicide? :waitasec:

See part of me says....gee that poor woman hasn't she been through enough already, how could he do this to her? and the other part of me says.....at some point he probably thought to himself 'now I know why the first guy did what he did'. good me :slap: bad me

Okay, this guy was THIRTY years older than the donor's widow. What is up with that??!! I think something is fishy here. First he buys her a house and then she marries him.... Hmmmm.

Okay, this guy was THIRTY years older than the donor's widow. What is up with that??!! I think something is fishy here. First he buys her a house and then she marries him.... Hmmmm.

I wonder if he had a lot of life insurance coverage, he would have had to obtained insurance before transplant. I immediately went to the dark side, but I agree something stinks, could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time..

So our WS minds are thinking she led her 1st dh to suicide to save the life of her secret boyfriend w/the bad heart with her dh's donored heart and now she's got someone else on the side and has to get rid of dh#2, right? LOL

Kidding!!!

So our WS minds are thinking she led her 1st dh to suicide to save the life of her secret boyfriend w/the bad heart with her dh's donored heart and now she's got someone else on the side and has to get rid of dh#2, right? LOL

Kidding!!!

Wow, I like the way you think!! :crazy:

While reading the story all I could think is, what are the odds? What are the odds that she meets this second man that received her husbands heart? What are the odds they would marry. What are the odds that he would die the same way. My instinct tells me that that is just TO man coincidences, but i've been wrong before ( only a couple of times :) ) and if she had nothing to do with this and no knowledge of it then shame on him for putting her through this again.

I wonder if he had a lot of life insurance coverage, he would have had to obtained insurance before transplant. I immediately went to the dark side, but I agree something stinks, could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time..

But wouldn't the insurance company refuse to pay out because of the suicide?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back