Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 8 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the only things that can make me understand the towns calm and acceptance is if CC committed suicide. Which seems like a huge leap considering "put in water", wrapped in blanket, evidence removed from home. Unless she committed suicide and someone panicked and disposed of the body. Again a huge stretch, to me.

My theory for the moment is: The family & friends at the funeral know who did
*whatever* to CC... and they feel Louisa is prolly feeling some guilt, blame, & shame,
besides sadness, over it & are being respectful to her, by not saying/acting more outraged.

I think that's what I mean to say.

http://www.examiner.com/news-analysis-in-national/disturbing-new-facts-emerge-celina-cass-suspicious-death-picture#slide=36207011

What?

Many on-line articles reporting Celina Cass' body was located in Back Pond.

What is happening with so-called "journalism" in this country?

I believe the statement you're referring to is technically correct. If I remember correctly, the body was discovered at the dam while Back Pond was being searched.

Well I have to agree and I posted way up yonder somewhere along the lines what you did.
I understand the festivities going full steam ahead and all but if that were me I would not be riding on a float throwing candy. Instead I would be in a coma from the terrible death of my daughter. But that is me.
So yes I found it rather odd too.

I find the behavior extremely bizarre, but they say everyone copes with grief differently.

I'm also puzzled that very, very few people have remembrance pics on FB. I didn't see many that had the missing poster posted either. Maybe they don't use FB like I'm used to seeing. I just think plastering a missing child poster all over FB would be a pretty quick, efficient way to spread the word.

Even if that were true, calm acceptance should hardly be the response to an 11-yr old committing suicide, it should be a huge crisis, just as a murder is, IMO.

I agree 100%, I'm just outraged that this child died a senseless death. I want to see my feelings and thoughts in the townspeople. I've cried over this little girls death several times, I can barely talk to my husband about it w/o crying. Yet there doesn't seem to be that sense of upset in the town. Not to say they aren't sad, but there does seem to be a lack of emotion, in general.

I also want to say that if LCN is feeling guilty or responsible in anyway or in some way feels she failed CC, I can see that she would do a complete about face and do anything she can to please KL and make her happy. So that could explain her being on the float.

I still don't understand the float, at all.

I'm also puzzled that very, very few people have remembrance pics on FB. I didn't see many that had the missing poster posted either. Maybe they don't use FB like I'm used to seeing. I just think plastering a missing child poster all over FB would be a pretty quick, efficient way to spread the word.

Not everyone takes thousands of pictures of their kids. Some do, some do not. Obviously nothing can be concluded from this.

Not everyone takes thousands of pictures of their kids. Some do, some do not. Obviously nothing can be concluded from this.

So true in my poor 3rd son's case... I still have rolls that never got developed.
Now my first born, that's a different story.

Now that they're all 3 in their 30's, & it's so easy now to take pics & save them... I take pictures all the time.

Not what I was getting at. Yes I did earlier mention there seems to not be many pictures, then I saw the pics from the parade and there seemed to be some on the float that I hadn't seen before.

But regarding that post, I was just surprised that the missing child poster wasn't on very many people's facebook. I was surprised that I've only seen a few RIP Celina pics. There are obviously some out there and available for people to use as their profile picture, but I've only seen 1 or 2 that I can remember. But like I said, maybe they just don't use facebook the way most people I know do.

I'm sure for every question or speculation or suspicious activity we see there is a good explanation. These are just things that I wonder about and am puzzled over.

It does not take a thousand pic's......the point was they didn't use 1 to spread it on facebook. Love it or hate it fb is the quickest way to spread pics and news.

It does not take a thousand pic's......the point was they didn't use 1 to spread it on facebook. Love it or hate it fb is the quickest way to spread pics and news.

You are so right about that. I don't do FB and don't like FB. But if I had a loved one missing I'd sure learn to love it right quick like and that would be the first outlet I would use to spread the news.

I believe the statement you're referring to is technically correct. If I remember correctly, the body was discovered at the dam while Back Pond was being searched.

Yes, technically correct, but inadvertently misleading is my point.

This is how I would have authored such a report:

"Celina Cass' body was ultimately discovered approximately one-half mile from her home in the Connecticut River near a hydroelectric dam Sunday morning while divers also were searching in Back Pond, located two miles from the dam. One diver at Back Pond was instructed to go to the area in the river where Celina's body was ultimately discovered, to 'check out a bag'."

It's not too difficult, eh? Clear, concise. It seems articles these days are authored more toward 'tease' than 'inform'.

Anyhow, this article contains a reference to the 'bag'.

http://www.newhampshire.com/article/20110802/NEWS07/110809998

My theory for the moment is: The family & friends at the funeral know who did
*whatever* to CC... and they feel Louisa is prolly feeling some guilt, blame, & shame,
besides sadness, over it & are being respectful to her, by not saying/acting more outraged.

I think that's what I mean to say.

And if that is the case, that is exactly what they should do. imo

Yes, technically correct, but inadvertently misleading is my point.

This is how I would have authored such a report:

"Celina Cass' body was ultimately discovered approximately one-half mile from her home in the Connecticut River near a hydroelectric dam Sunday morning while divers also were searching in Back Pond, located two miles from the dam. One diver at Back Pond was instructed to go to the area in the river where Celina's body was ultimately discovered, to 'check out a bag'."

It's not too difficult, eh? Clear, concise. It seems articles these days are authored more toward 'tease' than 'inform'.

Anyhow, this article contains a reference to the 'bag'.

http://www.newhampshire.com/article/20110802/NEWS07/110809998

I would love to know more about the bag. Was it a suitcase type bag, was it a grocery bag? I am sure it holds a lot of answers. jmo

I also think the float thing was a bit odd - wouldn't be how I would probably react - but I'm not about to criticize the mom or daughter for participating. They are likely in horrible shock and/or wanting to honor Celina in a manner she would like.

Until one has gone though what they have, it's very easy to say how one would or should react.

From what I've heard, Celina's mom has not been able to stop crying until she pulled herself together and got on that float for her kid.

As with us all, I don't know what happened to sweet Celina or who was involved and/or who is knowledgeable about who hurt her and how, but this, I cannot criticize at present.

I was not so much as criticizing as quoting my own personal feeling on how I would feel and react.
Your right, until one goes through what they have but I know deep in my being that would not have been something I, just I, would have done.

I was not so much as criticizing as quoting my own personal feeling on how I would feel and react.
Your right, until one goes through what they have but I know deep in my being that would not have been something I, just I, would have done.

I just have a hard time imagining seeing people prance around in my recently deceased child's clothes. I may be more emotional and sentimental than most people though.

A few questions I would like answers to:

1. Obviously, who did it, why, and when are they getting charged etc...

2. Mom's job. We have been told by some sources that she worked in a retail consignment shop, and that this is where she was that night. This seems REALLY hard to believe. Is the second hand, thrift-store, consignment sales world so fast paced that the employees pull all-nighters? To be blunt, I doubt the owners pull all nighters; why would they?

3. Was Celina wrapped in a blanket or not?

4. Why, exactly, is Celina's mom in a wheelchair? And when did whatever ailment placed her there begin?

5. What was the time of death?

6. Were there any other guests in the home that evening?

7. Surveilance Cameras. Nuff said.

8. What other calls have the police made to that residence?

I could go on, but that will do for now.

A few questions I would like answers to:

1. Obviously, who did it, why, and when are they getting charged etc...

2. Mom's job. We have been told by some sources that she worked in a retail consignment shop, and that this is where she was that night. This seems REALLY hard to believe. Is the second hand, thrift-store, consignment sales world so fast paced that the employees pull all-nighters? To be blunt, I doubt the owners pull all nighters; why would they?

3. Was Celina wrapped in a blanket or not?

4. Why, exactly, is Celina's mom in a wheelchair? And when did whatever ailment placed her there begin?

5. What was the time of death?

6. Were there any other guests in the home that evening?

7. Surveilance Cameras. Nuff said.

8. What other calls have the police made to that residence?

I could go on, but that will do for now.

Where did you get the information that LN worked all night? I have not seen that reported anywhere.
ty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member