Caylee Anthony 2 year old #67 General Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I was wondering, since the news people are practically living there do they use Cindys bathroom? Or is there like a portolet set up in the front yard? Always wondered.
Aint no port-a-potty. Either the nearby diner or the wooded areas. It's part of the job.

if she is ocd -very tidy and likes everything under control; and I do not mean that in a bad way... she probably could be a compulsive shopper. It may also still be the last bit of hope she has left... those presents will wait for Caylee until she comes home or her body is found. :(

I agree. But let's remember that people in stressful situations do fall back in their stress coping mechanisms or their ''feel safe'' patterns, or those stress coping mechanisms are highlighted to the extreme. I agree with those posters who said Cindy seems to enjoy her shopping. If you see Caylee's room and generally Cindy's house, all those stuff animals...too much. Perhaps shopping is a ''hobby'' for the gm, and even if it seems ridiculous to be doing this right now, it could be a stress relieve for her.

What Histionic characteristics have you seen? I have to admit I'm only basing my opinion on the recorded conversations and written statements from police.

Women are described as self-centered, self-indulgent, and intensely dependent on others. They are emotionally labile and cling to others in the context of immature relationships...

You are spot on here.

She is emotionally abusive, I know a few folks here believe that casey is afraid of her parent's especially her mother but I believe it is the other way around. I think casey has been abusing her family her whole life, she has no boundaries and Lord only knows what sort of lie's she spread or threatened to spread around about them.

Sociopath's destroy the core of the being, they keep you in a constant state of anxiety and emotional unrest and that interfere's with your ability to function from day to day. When you have a pretty little girl (casey, growing up) she uses every inch of that to make everyone and anyone believe that YOU are the monster and it is nearly impossible to defend yourself. Most people will believe a little girl over you the horrible mom/dad.

I'm not defending any of the anthony's questionable behavior but I think they are victim's of casey and have been for 22 years.

This is so true!

By the age of being a teenager, other family members will notice that the child is behaving in a manner that they know right from wrong. Excessive behavior around boys, teachers (all of them usually) saying that she is not doing her work, even thou she is smart as a whip. They hate to be told what to do......hate it.

Hey, I was wondering, since the news people are practically living there do they use Cindys bathroom? Or is there like a portolet set up in the front yard? Always wondered.
they "camp out' at the "site" but most always have a block of hotel rooms nearby and with something this big - there are shifts of people - one shift gets off - the new, rested shift comes on.

She cracked me up last night when she didn't like what her guest defense attorneys said and she cut away from them and goes, "Thanks for nothing guys!"

She has such balls. LOL Sometimes I'm like "YES! Go Nancy!" and sometimes I can't stand her.

ETA: Some of these people that come on her show are gluttons for punishment. I wouldn't want her to make me out to be an idiot on national tv, but then again if they are defense attorneys I think looking like an idiot is something they've dealt with and gotten used to by now. LOL

same here

sometimes i like her and sometimes i dont :D

but i thought the people at the apts. said they'd never seen her (Casey) before.

Did they say that? I can't remember for sure. I know they said that Casey was definitely not the Zenaida they talked to. Maybe they were busy and didn't notice Casey & Amy hanging out to get a tour, as well? Or...they may have noticed them standing there waiting but not enough to pick them out in a crowd/lineup? KWIM?

I still don't understand the UNCANNY coincidence of it all. We know Casey talked about "Zanny" the nanny, back to almost 2 yrs ago. We all assumed that "Zanny" was a nickname for Zenaida, when Casey told LE that is who took Caylee. Then, a Zenaida Gonzales visits sawgrass apartments on 6/17? I mean...how weird is that? I have to think she orchestrated the whole thing. Somehow, someway.

I can't think of any other explanation. Anyone?

Just watched Lee's 18 minute interview with the press.
I noticed a couple of times, he mentions that he and his mother agree on certain things. He does not say one way or the other George if agrees. I got the impression George is thinking it's all BS.
IMO
http://www.wftv.com/video/17132496/index.html

Agreed. I think some people are really hard on the family, and it's sad to see that some people feel "validated" to finally see him losing it. We can all say "I would be doing this" and "I KNOW what I would do/how I would act if my grandchild were missing" but you don't really know unless you've been there, and even if you HAVE been there, your situation is probably not exactly the same.

Not to mention we all are different, chemically, physically, emotionally. People cry at different times. We also tend to have set roles in out family- Maybe George has been holding it together all of this time because he is used to being "the rock" because Cindy has been so emotional.

I'm not happy at all to see him grieving. I can't imagine dealing with something so private, so personal, and feeling like a goldfish, with everyone watching/analyzing you every move, or reporters in your face at every second. They didn't ask to be in this situation.

It turns my stomach to see him so upset:( They're doing the best they know how. There is no script, no instructions, for a situation like this. And they are likely very embarrassed for putting so much stock, publicly, in Casey's words.

Let's also remember we have two kind of family victims if I can use this description.

Those who the predator responsible for the loss of their loved one is some stranger and those who the predator responsible for their loved one IS a loved one, a family member.

Both situations are h3ll, but having to deal with the grief of loosing a loved one and deal with all the emotions that go with the knowledge someone in your family did this takes it to a new level of unbearable and confusing and sickening.

on fox news the reporter is saying that she received a text message from Lee saying that his sister was not feeling well yesterday, and was sick today. that is the reason why there was no visit.

So Lee drove all the way there just to turn around and go back home? I don't believe that!

on fox news the reporter is saying that she received a text message from Lee saying that his sister was not feeling well yesterday, and was sick today. that is the reason why there was no visit.

WTH? Seriously? So, she refused to come out of her cell or she was so deathly ill that she couldn't? Which is it?

Really...

snipped
Then, a Zenaida Gonzales visits sawgrass apartments on 6/17? I mean...how weird is that? I have to think she orchestrated the whole thing. Somehow, someway.

Same here... and while it may not be relevant to where Caylee is today... i'm just curious!!

I started a birthday thread for Caylee. I know her birthday isn't until tomorrow, but what's wrong with sending wishes and prayers for 2 days?

I needed to take a different direction than just sitting here waiting on news of this baby girl being dragged out of a lake or worse. It's heartbreaking..

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68685

There was a good point I thought brought up on GVS last night that since Casey has a history of stealing and forging checks, etc., she may be adept at acquiring info on different identities. However, that still doesn't explain how she could have known this particular fact. It seems to me she would almost have HAD to been told this information by someone working there.. OR had access to the office somehow and found that guest card. I can't think of another explanation??

Those are the only explanations I could come up with as well. Could someone from the apt. complex office be in cahoots with her?

MitchLite, I understand what you are saying. As I said, my late husband's daughter was like this. Most people have no idea how charming they can be. If a stranger met her, they would never believe all the things she had done. She got arrested once for stealing her friend's ID and trying to cash a check (ala Casey/Amy). Of course, her explanation was that she needed the money to buy a new car tag. Her father had provided the car. She came to visit once for a "few days" that turned into three months. I didn't even want to go home at night after work. She pretty much kept to herself because she knew I had her number, but after she left, people would show up at the door trying to serve warrants, which I refused to take.

I am one of the people who think Casey may have another personality. She really does seem confused as to where Caylee is. And the no emotion or real fear as to where her baby is causes me to ponder.

I think this is why her parents are so trying to cover her. I think they probably "had a feeling someday something bad would happen."

However, it does concern me that Casey told her friend where she should be looking for the nanny other than just in Florida. That tells me she had done a little research herself.
Identity theft?

Could be. Casey had a month to do research and come up with this stuff before Cindy hunted her down and she was arrested. I think it's more likely Casey is a sociopath and a manipulative and skilled liar.

maybe LE should take some pics of casey's friends and show them to the manager and see if any of them could have been in the office that day.

it IS possible that while a person didn't help fate of caylee someone did help her cover up and dispose of caylee.

I thought Cindy meant something more like a stroke or heart attack..George was very upset..and rightly so. He spoke with Casey on Sunday for 45 minutes..42-43 of those minutes were about Caylee..and how she would be home for her birthday. Now Casey pulls this stunt of not seeing her brother because they haven't been in to see her.

I think that was the last straw for the family..they know now that Casey will not tell them where Caylee is, her little birthday is tomorrow and frankly they are no further ahead then they were on July 15th in finding their beloved grand-daughter. Anyone with an ounce of sense would be so angry now at her...I do not think the family will be supporting her at all any longer.

Obviously her lawyer has been showing her tapes and wants the family cut out of the picture..he is hired by Casey, he is only her attorney. He does not represent the family..he represents her alone.

See, I just think we are seeing the REAL George. You can play a part just so long until your true colors show.
As far as Casey not wanting to visit with Lee...I feel it was a "tit for tat" thing. They blew off two visits with here this week. IMHO Casey will sit in jail and never say a word. She has nothing to lose at this point. I think the only things she would have to tell is that Caylee is no longer with us.

Did they say that? I can't remember for sure. I know they said that Casey was definitely not the Zenaida they talked to. Maybe they were busy and didn't notice Casey & Amy hanging out to get a tour, as well? Or...they may have noticed them standing there waiting but not enough to pick them out in a crowd/lineup? KWIM?

I still don't understand the UNCANNY coincidence of it all. We know Casey talked about "Zanny" the nanny, back to almost 2 yrs ago. We all assumed that "Zanny" was a nickname for Zenaida, when Casey told LE that is who took Caylee. Then, a Zenaida Gonzales visits sawgrass apartments on 6/17? I mean...how weird is that? I have to think she orchestrated the whole thing. Somehow, someway.

someone posted a very good example of how this could have happened. Basically it was that Casey went to the apartment complex- remember she was moving out and was suppose to be moving in with Amy. Possible she went there and saw the guest sign in sheet with the name of Zeniada Gonzales on it. It makes sense to me.

Anyone work retail or as a receptionist or something on here? HOW MANY people do you think you would recognize 3-4 weeks after they where at your business? Like you said her and amy where talking about apartments and could have been there to look, Casey saw the card while the agent was showing Zenaida the apartment and meanwhile told Amy never mind I dont want to look at these anymore and left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni