New Searches based ON CASEY Sightings. JB advises Casey to reveal nothing #2

It's "Allllll About finding Caylee", right JB???.......as you advise the one and only person that knows where she is to reveal nothing. What a waste,....huge waste.

It's "Allllll About finding Caylee", right JB???.......as you advise the one and only person that knows where she is to reveal nothing. What a waste,....huge waste.

Everyone knows she is dead or her attorney would not be advising her to NOT TALK...........Geeshhhhhhh that guy is as nutty as the rest of them.

Remember all the sightings in the Natalie Holloway case? None could be corroborated. LP and TM tell us the searches will be in: an area around the airport; places that match up with cell phone pings. Can anyone tell me if the sightings by the woman and the 2 men were in the same area as LP and TM refer as - "near the airport"? If so, this would help to corroborate their stories.

Not being from the area, it is very hard to place these bits in relation to one another.

Everyone knows she is dead or her attorney would not be advising her to NOT TALK...........Geeshhhhhhh that guy is as nutty as the rest of them.

LOL.....wonder what happened to her "compelling story" JB told us KC would tell ??

:confused: I wonder whatever happened to this ever being released by JB? I was just going back reading media reports from the beg. of the case. So JB r with hiding something....Where's the sketch? :waitasec:

Baez said he has requested a sketch artist to depict the babysitter, who may have ties to Miami; Bradenton; Gainesville; Charlotte, N.C.; Brooklyn and New York City.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-caylee-marie-anthony-missing-072108,0,5728292.story

LOL.....wonder what happened to her "compelling story" JB told us KC would tell ??

And the "compelling" pictures they had of Caylee where the PI verified it was her. More BS - that is all.

And the "compelling" pictures they had of Caylee where the PI verified it was her. More BS - that is all.
...and let's not forget...Caylee will be found by Wednesday. (Poor baby)

Remember all the sightings in the Natalie Holloway case? None could be corroborated. LP and TM tell us the searches will be in: an area around the airport; places that match up with cell phone pings. Can anyone tell me if the sightings by the woman and the 2 men were in the same area as LP and TM refer as - "near the airport"? If so, this would help to corroborate their stories.

Not being from the area, it is very hard to place these bits in relation to one another.

The witnesses saw her off Boggy Creek Road which is close to the
airport - its pretty credible that the three that saw her actually did
hopefully Caylee will be found .

LE has more ping records than we do and apparently did a triangulation and will also be searching that area close to beachline
expressway according to the globe

Another area has also been hinted at

all these locations are within a few miles of each other and
close to where she was hanging out over the summer a few miles
from her parents home

But these areas also contain lots of large heavily wooded areas with
areas of water some which could be pretty deep -

I have a good feeling and think with 1,000 searchers out there
they have a good chance of finding her and putting her to rest
sealing KC 's fate and stopping all the BS about her being alive

Where is/ how do I find "part 1" of this discussion please?

I always seem to come in on part 2 or 3 and can never find the first ones.
Thank-you

By revealing NOTHING she reveals EVERYTHING...

:furious:

You said it all right there, majic-cat! Sometimes silence speaks louder than words. It infuriates me that Casey is sitting there in her jail cell eating all kinds of food from the commissary and leisurely reading law books or whatever she is reading, and Caylee lies who knows where without a decent burial.

I hope Casey rots in he!!.

The witnesses saw her off Boggy Creek Road which is close to the
airport - its pretty credible that the three that saw her actually did
hopefully Caylee will be found .

LE has more ping records than we do and apparently did a triangulation and will also be searching that area close to beachline
expressway according to the globe

Another area has also been hinted at

all these locations are within a few miles of each other and
close to where she was hanging out over the summer a few miles
from her parents home

But these areas also contain lots of large heavily wooded areas with
areas of water some which could be pretty deep -

I have a good feeling and think with 1,000 searchers out there
they have a good chance of finding her and putting her to rest
sealing KC 's fate and stopping all the BS about her being alive

Me too.

...and let's not forget...Caylee will be found by Wednesday. (Poor baby)

Wednesday this week? AWESOME-I hope it is true...I hope she is found by Wednesday alive, well and full of ice cream.

But I doubt it.

Keep in mind everyone that of course if her little precious body is found it will the fault of the "kidnappers" and LE unless forensics indicate definitively otherwise.

Just wondering .... if LE has a search area narrowed down, why aren't they out there searching? It seems like everyone is depending on TES to find a body.

Just wondering .... if LE has a search area narrowed down, why aren't they out there searching? It seems like everyone is depending on TES to find a body.
I would like to know the answer to this question, as well. Does LE conduct ground searches, or is that normally left up to the victim's family and public advocates like TES? I'm curious to know. Thanks!

Until this forensics report, LE really didn't have a time frame as to when she disposed of the body. Now they have do.

Imo, these Casey sightings are a waste of time - for one thing, she was back and forth to that airport several times and not it seems, in her own car. Secondly that sighting by that junk collecter doesn't sound right - "a well dressed man talking on his cell phone pretending to be fishing" with her? That doesn't make sense. Then he describes a woman with big red sunglasses and a strawhat putting a bag and a shovel in the trunk as they went by - there is no way he could have gotten a good look at that person's face and what kind of bag? He gave no description of the bag to the reporters although he gave an excellent description of the car which had been on the news plenty of times.

Tick tock tick tock...Has anyone seen that photoshop (oops I meant photograph) of KC, Caylee and ZFG in the park???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back