Trayvon at 7-11: Surveillance Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't find it odd or surprising at all. After all, it had been raining. Hell, I wear my hoodie or a baseball cap to cover my hair when I need to run to the store and haven't showered or washed my hair yet. LOL

Was there a sign on the door prohibiting hoodies or hats? The only place I've ever seen such a sign is on the door of my bank (which also prohibits wearing sunglasses) - for obvious reasons.

The entire hoodie thing is much ado about nothing, IMO.

BBM
I have never noticed one when I go in there.

I havent read all the pages here but did anyone see how after the clerk had the items it seemed to me that TM turned his head slightly and asked the clerk something then the clerk says no and shakes head no right before TM pays.He might have asked for rolling papers,or cigar skins.I would think police asked the clerk.Teens use them for rolling blunts(cigars or cigar skins they smell helps hide the weed)
It's also equally as likely that he may have asked him if they carried the other flavor of skittles or something innocuous.
JMHO of course.

I try not to remove any posts and I am not going to,but please try and stay on topic. thanks.

Watching this transaction, would you say TM was right- or left-handed?

FACT: I write, eat with left hand. Pretty much the only 2 things I do with left hand. I am considered left handed perhaps. (Which the Catholic nuns tried to change in the early 60's !!!)

But I bowl, SHOOT A GUN (as of two months ago), golf and most all else, with my right hand. Just threw something on the floor, and did a natural reflex and picked it up with my right hand. What that means, I do not know.

ETA: If I were ever to go to court - folks from waaaay back, including my family/friends etc all know this. I can easily be investigated as to such.

Again ..........I'm not sure as to..........why does this matter? Please clarify why this is important for either.

I'm feeling the same as you are...Little did he know within 30 minutes or so his life would be snuffed out and he would be gone from this earthly plane forever... And to see him vilified and disrespected as he has been here in this forum..... IMHO unbelievably sad and tragic.. Just breaks my heart..JMHO

I so agree with you, watching the video broke my heart. He's a 17 year old teenager, buying goodies at the 7-11, then proceeds to go home with them, unarmed and not knowing what lies ahead. There is no crime in that. GZ jumped the gun a little too quick.

FACT: I write, eat with left hand. Pretty much the only 2 things I do with left hand. I am considered left handed perhaps. (Which the Catholic nuns tried to change in the early 60's !!!)

But I bowl, SHOOT A GUN (as of two months ago), golf and most all else, with my right hand. Just threw something on the floor, and did a natural reflex and picked it up with my right hand. What that means, I do not know.

ETA: If I were ever to go to court - folks from waaaay back, including my family/friends etc all know this. I can easily be investigated as to such.

Again ..........I'm not sure as to..........why does this matter? Please clarify why this is important for either.
I don't know if it matters at all, nor whether it is important.

The reason I asked was because it appears to me from the pictures of GZ's injuries that the blow(s) to his nose may have come from his right; as in, perhaps caused by an assailant's left fist.

The TM autopsy report notes an abrasion on the fourth-finger knuckle of TM's left hand. I was curious, that's all. It's probably neither here nor there, especially since TM is seen using both hands in the video. JMO and thanks.

I didn't notice that the video showed the entire store including the office area, so I'm not sure why it's being stated that the cashier was lone?

IMO, Trayvon kept checking his pockets as if he was missing money. Maybe that's what he picked up off the floor. JMO

That is exactly what I thought when I saw it. He took a while counting out his money and change and probably (IMO) realized he was missing a bill, so he glanced over, noticed it, and when the transaction was concluded, he picked it back up. jmo

I havent read all the pages here but did anyone see how after the clerk had the items it seemed to me that TM turned his head slightly and asked the clerk something then the clerk says no and shakes head no right before TM pays.He might have asked for rolling papers,or cigar skins.I would think police asked the clerk.Teens use them for rolling blunts(cigars or cigar skins they smell helps hide the weed)

Right to the papers...couldn't have been a magazine or gum or something on the little hot dog/taquito rollie thingy...nope.

I heard GZ was said to be violent when he drank...so he drank at least once in his life...must have been drunk already and headed to Target to buy more alcohol that cold February night ....

I really need the emoticon square to my right just now

If he had enough time like some have said he did to make it back to the condo drop it off then come back and confront GZ.If he did leave it at the condo would anyone say oh when we checked the condo we found weed or could have dropped it on the ground or thrown it in a bush we will never know unless LE found it before someone else did.

If it were me, I'd have dropped off the iced tea while I was at it...I imagine having that in one's pocket would slow one's movement a bit?

Right to the papers...couldn't have been a magazine or gum or something on the little hot dog/taquito rollie thingy...nope.

I heard GZ was said to be violent when he drank...so he drank at least once in his life...must have been drunk already and headed to Target to buy more alcohol that cold February night ....

I really need the emoticon square to my right just now

GZ might've been drunk that night, IMO.

It amazes me that people want to make TM out to be the bad Guy...oh, he got caught with an empty bag of weed so now every move he made he was high or about to get high. It must be the truth since his past included having this empty bag of weed.

But GZ, on the other hand, has numerous things in his past (domestic violence, assaulting an undercover cop, etc.), and his supporters claim those things don't matter. WTH.

Those things do matter. To me anyway.

JMO

Most convenience store where I live have a sign saying your hoodie cannot be on your head while in the store. That is just common sense and certainly understandable. So I was surprised that he had the hoodie on while in the store, because most people know not to do that.

It's common courtesy to remove it from covering your head. It tends to make clerks nervous if you have it covering you. Even if it were cold or raining, I would remove it so they know I am not up to anything. I don't want the clerk to be ill at ease with me or uncomfortable.

On a more humorous note, some stores around here also have signs telling people to pull up their pants before coming in. I just love the signs that say that the clerk will NOT take money that the customer pulls from their bra or undergarment. It is gross to have someone pull soggy bills from their bra, ewww!! Common sense people! But as a friends says "Common sense is becoming so rare, it should be a super power"!

Trayvon had a lighter so it seems plausible that he may have asked the clerk for something related to smoking such as small flavored cigar and been asked for ID and denied. Heck, I'm 44 and still get asked for ID.

I have a question.. what are you all looking for and how does it fit with the murder? I'm really very curious how dissecting this video helps.
Thanks in advance...

I watched the video for a few reasons. I was hoping to determine if Trayvon had headphones or earbuds for his cell phone because the documents that I have read are not clearly stated as to which style he had, some documents say iirc "headphones" and some say iirc "earphones". I also wanted to see for myself if Trayvon seemed "out of it" or "on something" or like "something was wrong with him". I wanted to compare my initial overall feelings with gz's perception of Trayvon. I also wanted to try to determine if he was right or left-handed, what style of watch he wore and which wrist he wore it on. My reason for wanting to know these specifics ties in with questions I have in my mind with reguard to the minute abrasion on one of Trayvon's fingers, and the abrasion on the side of gz's nose. I also wanted to observe how Trayvon interacted with other people in a typical, nonstressful, public setting. What I saw was a tall, very slim young man, looking like & behaving just like so many other young teen boys that are not much different at all from my son or any of my son's friends...from the hoodie to the very low-slung jeans to the earbuds. What I saw was a calm, observant teenager who was most probably left hand dominant, who was not disrespectful, who didn't seem to be intimidating or threatening, and whom did not seem like anything was "wrong with him". Truly, very sad.

So how fast could Trayvon run with no belt and his pants loose like that? Did he fall and trip and that is when Zimmerman got him?

So how fast could Trayvon run with no belt and his pants loose like that? Did he fall and trip and that is when Zimmerman got him?

If he fell and tripped, how did he get on top of Zimmerman, as was observed by an witness?

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news...rayvon_ma.html

We found how out how Martin's family is responding to the evidence in the case that was recently released.

"Bottom line, they know how this story ends. It ends with their son being killed,” said Ben Crump, the Martin's family attorney.

Crump said the Martin family has had an emotional 24 hours after seeing the pictures and video included in the evidence.

"She's watching that video knowing in five minutes or so her son is gonna be dead, and you know she is trying to talk to the television on one hand. But you know her son died,” Crump said.

This cashier obviously didn't have a problem with Trayvon wearing his hood -- as the cashier could have told Trayvon to take it off. I don't know why anyone here has a problem with it -- but okay?

It was a normal transaction and I do agree with the member who pointed out that Trayvon actually handed the cashier the change and didn't just throw it down on the counter. Good manners!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members