Anthony's still selling Caylee Missing Shirts

What Bothers You About Selling the T shirts the MOST

• The fact these t shirts are possibly being distributed AT ALL

Votes: 141 43.0%
  • That there is the potential for the Anthony's to make Money?

Votes: 139 42.4%
  • Doesn't Bother Me

Votes: 48 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only people, IMO, who would now want to buy tees, bracelets etc. with Caylee's image on them are ghouls who think there will be a profit in memorabilia after the trial and possibly pedophiles.

Is that what the Anthonys want to see happening to Caylee's image, her face being sold on Ebay to people like that?

Unbelievable.

Thank you, Angel .. :blowkiss:

I must have missed it!

It is not and won't be on my list of things to buy.

Michelle Bart, the woman who has been handling the website claims, "Since Dr. G's announcement on December 19th I have had numerous requests still for bracelets and shirts."
According to Bart, the money will go to nonprofit organizations that helped with the search for Caylee.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crim...thonys-continue-to-sell-missing-child-tshirts

Michelle Bart???? :waitasec:

I was applaud when I went on there the other day to check for updates for the memorial. Did you notice who to make the checks, payments to? I don't think the Anthony's are aware of what Bart is doing, they are mourning the loss of Caylee, loss of Casey, Loss of Lee soon I predict, he will turn himself in soon, and being busted for interfering with the investigation. I think someone needs to call their attention to this; if they are aware that Bart is still selling missing Caylee items, because it's just plan ridiculous. I also notice they didn't say much about Caylee on the kid finder site and George is no longer their spokesperson and they now have all the resources that TES has. I wonder where they came up with all the money for that? They didn't have any of those resources up until Dec. Hmmm. :waitasec:

They must be stopped! NOW!!!

Why must they be stopped? There is a market for these items, as JBEAN noted, so why shouldn't they keep selling what they have? I agree that people who are buying them likely believe that they can sell them on EBAY during or after the trial for more money. And I think it has been well established that the Anthony's are not adverse to making some money off of the public. I am not saying that to be disrespectful-it brings me back to their initial decision to license photos and videos of Caylee rather than just release them to anyone who would be willing to get her face out there.

The people who are buying this stuff are doing it with eyes wide open-they are paying the Anthony's directly for them. The money may be used for a pedicure, groceries, the funeral or Casey's commissary account. Unless someone is contributing to the trust, the Anthony's are simply transacting with the public.

Would I do it? Of course not, but then again I wouldn't have perhaps followed these exact same steps that the Anthony's have taken as a whole-at least I like to think that I would not. I would have given away all tshirts and bracelets made in the first place-I would have been hoarse from talking to the media and given away the photos and videos, and ideally I would not have chosen an organization like KFN to begin with to "advise" me. Such a mess that was all for nothing in the end.

To me, selling the tshirts and bracelets are simply representative of another really bad decision made by the A's in their efforts to maintain this front that there is nothing to be ashamed of. JMO.

This is really outrageous. I wonder if this is MB's scheme, the A's scheme, or a joint project between them both. What low lives!!!

I thought it would be illegal to say the money is going to "find missing kids" without saying exactly what organization was the recipient. If it's going to KFN, they should have to say that so people have the opportunity to check out KFN and see if it's a group they want to donate to.

I was applaud when I went on there the other day to check for updates for the memorial. Did you notice who to make the checks, payments to? I don't think the Anthony's are aware of what Bart is doing, they are mourning the loss of Caylee, >snip

I think the Anthonys are aware of more than we think. It's been mentioned several times they intend to prevent others from profiting from Caylee's name (regardless of how people chose to interpret that comment...). IMO this is a sad example of how "others" might be trying to do that. This reflects poorly on Michelle Bart, and IMO when whoever reported this "story" to the media, I doubt the link to her name was the original intention.

OMG! How low will this family go? This just makes me sick.

Let's get out the limbo pole and see "how low can they go"?

O/T:
I wonder if GA will be going to announce that he is taking one of these positions with KFN:

New Board Member To Be Announced
Director / Event Coordinator

Director / Media Relations

James R
Director / Law Enforcement Liason'

Director / Volunteer Coordinator

http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/directors.html

Seeing it is GA that the checks for the shirts etc. are to be wrote to him it makes me wonder if he'll soon be on the board with KFN? He has spoke many times of his interest in helping with missing kids organizations!

I have a vivid recollection of George excitedly telling Casey, just days after Caylee was reported missing, that he & Lee were likely to score some paid jobs out of this. I sooo hope someone stops these people.

I was applaud when I went on there the other day to check for updates for the memorial. Did you notice who to make the checks, payments to? I don't think the Anthony's are aware of what Bart is doing, they are mourning the loss of Caylee, loss of Casey, Loss of Lee soon I predict, he will turn himself in soon, and being busted for interfering with the investigation. I think someone needs to call their attention to this; if they are aware that Bart is still selling missing Caylee items, because it's just plan ridiculous. I also notice they didn't say much about Caylee on the kid finder site and George is no longer their spokesperson and they now have all the resources that TES has. I wonder where they came up with all the money for that? They didn't have any of those resources up until Dec. Hmmm. :waitasec:

According to MB, it was CA that wanted her to put them up for sale. I believe it. These people do not want to go back to work. They want to, and think they are entitled to, make a living out of this tragedy.

I think the Anthonys are aware of more than we think. It's been mentioned several times they intend to prevent others from profiting from Caylee's name (regardless of how people chose to interpret that comment...). IMO this is a sad example of how "others" might be trying to do that. This reflects poorly on Michelle Bart, and IMO when whoever reported this "story" to the media, I doubt the link to her name was the original intention.

They are aware of this & have to be aware that they themselves are not only selling t-shirts etc. on Caylee's Myspace!

<snipped from article>
But according to MB the woman in charge of the website, she put the message up at Cindy Anthony&#8217;s request.

&#8220;Since dr. G's announcement on December 19th,&#8221; Bart said. &#8220;I have had numerous requests still for bracelets and shirts."

The money Bart made from the items she said will go to nonprofits that helped with the search.

Bart added that said she would be talking with Cindy to see if they should close the sale.

********************************************************************************************

Which I agree with JBean if the low lifes in this world want to buy them, let them but it's in very poor taste IMO. I still think it needs to be stopped NOW in honor of Caylee. Someone has to be a voice for her & it starts with us!

What I think is worse is that on Caylee's Website which I posted info on pg. 2 & is updated, that they are still asking for DONATIONS to find Caylee. The website is clearly updated they even have the A's new lawyer on it as a contact person for:
For media inquiries please contact
Attorney Brad Conway (407)***-0803

I wonder if he or the media are aware that they are still asking for $ to search for Caylee?:furious:
They took the time to update it with some things but oh my not to ask for donations!!!! They even took almost all of Caylee's pictures down but the few they show now. The website had way more pictures a couple of weeks ago & now just a few. It's very deceiving if you aren't familiar with the case if she has been found or not been found. The majority of the website for HelpFindCaylee is focused on the search for Caylee yet!

Why must they be stopped? There is a market for these items, as JBEAN noted, so why shouldn't they keep selling what they have? I agree that people who are buying them likely believe that they can sell them on EBAY during or after the trial for more money. And I think it has been well established that the Anthony's are not adverse to making some money off of the public. I am not saying that to be disrespectful-it brings me back to their initial decision to license photos and videos of Caylee rather than just release them to anyone who would be willing to get her face out there.

The people who are buying this stuff are doing it with eyes wide open-they are paying the Anthony's directly for them. The money may be used for a pedicure, groceries, the funeral or Casey's commissary account. Unless someone is contributing to the trust, the Anthony's are simply transacting with the public.

Would I do it? Of course not, but then again I wouldn't have perhaps followed these exact same steps that the Anthony's have taken as a whole-at least I like to think that I would not. I would have given away all tshirts and bracelets made in the first place-I would have been hoarse from talking to the media and given away the photos and videos, and ideally I would not have chosen an organization like KFN to begin with to "advise" me. Such a mess that was all for nothing in the end.

To me, selling the tshirts and bracelets are simply representative of another really bad decision made by the A's in their efforts to maintain this front that there is nothing to be ashamed of. JMO.

There is also a market for heroin, but that doesn't make it ok to sell it.

I don't believe their claim that people have been emailing them to buy them...why should I believe anything they say anymore?

And ITA with your last paragraph.

I'm speechless. Caylee is no longer missing. She has been found, and she has been murdered. Just how trashy can you get!!:furious:

Has any family of a missing child ever tried this before or are the As the first to sink this low? I can't imagine any family has sold tshirts like this after a child was found dead.

And...is there a trademark register somewhere so we can see what they've trademarked and when they did it?

This thread is about selling t-shirts.

as of right now, are the family still selling shirts? If so, how disgusting! How many did they order, how many do they still have? why not donate them for warmth to people
in need of clothes? I wouldn't throw them away, but there are charities that take clothes to other countries, to people who just need clothes and could not even read the words. IMOO I feel that CAYLEE was a pet, something cute to dress up and show off.
When not needed just put on a shelf. Caylee had every material thing but how about love?IMO

Yes, Michelle Bart has no business disrespecting the memory of sweet little Caylee!!!

The MONEY is not going to Michelle Bart, it is going to the Anthonys.
Bart is only following instructions from them. Can you imagine Cindy's
reaction if MB did anything without her approval?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmalan