GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to think what it could be, if not an abduction...and why charge with kidnapping if not an abduction, aren't they the same thing?

did anyone else notice at the presser that when asked if they expected to find anyone else at the house he said, "at least one more"....

did he mean the little boy?

I think they know that Sarah was the target and why.. and thought he may have possibly kept the other child as well

Now that the presser is over, I'm going to start a new thread.

Salem

did anyone else notice at the presser that when asked if they expected to find anyone else at the house he said, "at least one more"....

did he mean the little boy?

I think they know that Sarah was the target and why.. and thought he may have possibly kept the other child as well

yes... Duncan case... swimming in my head now.... horrible stuff

This thought is so ugly - I don't know if my mind & heart can handle another Duncan type case :( :sick: :furious:

Salem

They had credible info last night that Sarah was being held there. Won't share source yet b/c part of investigation.

That would seem to go along with about the time that 11 year old made that post on FB last night.

Article from 2000 in Colorado. Might be him?

http://www.steamboatpilot.com/news/2000/nov/30/sentencing_for_arsonist/

Steamboat Springs — A 19-year-old Ohio man, convicted of setting a townhouse on fire, will face sentencing in January rather than today as he was originally scheduled.

Matthew John Hoffman was supposed to appear today in Routt County District Judge Joel S. Thompson's courtroom. He was to be sentenced for guilty pleas to four felonies and a misdemeanor.

more at link

Trying to think what it could be, if not an abduction...and why charge with kidnapping if not an abduction, aren't they the same thing?

I think the poster was saying that HLN had it wrong.

Steamboat Springs — A 19-year-old Ohio man, convicted of setting a townhouse on fire, will face sentencing in January rather than today as he was originally scheduled.

Matthew John Hoffman was supposed to appear today in Routt County District Judge Joel S. Thompson's courtroom. He was to be sentenced for guilty pleas to four felonies and a misdemeanor.

more at link

May be. The sheriff said he has a previous conviction of arson. Hope there's no link to the body found in a burned vacant house on Friday night...

more at link

That is him.

That would seem to go along with about the time that 11 year old made that post on FB last night.

Only thing is - IF the 11-yr-old girl is telling the truth (a BIG if), then it was Kody she was texting with, not Sarah. I'm thinking that the other three were never in that house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie