Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
These statements being made without facts are killing me. Yeah, please don't post things that haven't been verified. I just thought a 000 call was made and it wasn't? If things like this keep getting posted it makes the whole thing pointless. I don't have time to listen to BS.

There is a remax office but that closed sometime ago and all staff located to toowong. We really need to stop this connection with remax there is no connection with remax and the mistress - fact not a statement or thought

I have to respectfully disagree. It is pertinent that Gerard had failed business dealings. If nothing else this could have exacerbated stress at home.

What conflicting story?

1) He wakes up after last having seen her at 10pm.
2) He knows that she goes for a walk ~6am each day.
3) His wife is not at home.
4) His wifes joggers are not at home.

So why is it a conflicting story when it would be safe to assume that his wife went for a walk and did not return?

Where did he change his story? His story has been the same since day 1 with the parents and the police.

It is conflicting the moment he provides two separate accounts of last seeing her. I get that she is gone, her shoes are gone, and he doesnt know where she is, I DON'T get why he began by saying she decided to take a stroll at 10pm Thursday night...then we hear through the media reports that the last time he saw her was thursday night sitting in front of the tv watching the footy show, so I ask, When did he last see her?

I DO believe its possible her saw her in her walking gear, ASSUMED she was going for her walk, but when pressed by police, realised that he did not actually see her leave for her walk, rather, saw her dressed, ready for her walk, and watching some segment of footy show prior to planned walk...

If people are posting things, can they please back it up with a link? I like to read original articles myself.

How? If there was a call to 000 there is a record of it and where it came from. If there wasn't a call to 000 there is no record of it.

what if there is a record of a 000 call coming from Allison's phone? what if the phone location at the time couldn't be triangulated accurately? what if, when they got a missing person report hours later, THAT was part of the urgency that mobilised the entire force? how do you know there wasn't a call to 000?

What conflicting story?

1) He wakes up after last having seen her at 10pm.
2) He knows that she goes for a walk ~6am each day.
3) His wife is not at home.
4) His wifes joggers are not at home.

So why is it a conflicting story when it would be safe to assume that his wife went for a walk and did not return?
Where did he change his story? His story has been the same since day 1 with the parents and the police.

Would you be on phone to police reporting your wife missing after only around 1/2 an hour or so?? What would your actions be if your wife hadn't returned by her usual time...ie..how long would you wait before you'd report her as missing??

It is conflicting the moment he provides two separate accounts of last seeing her. I get that she is gone, her shoes are gone, and he doesnt know where she is, I DON'T get why he began by saying she decided to take a stroll at 10pm Thursday night...then we hear through the media reports that the last time he saw her was thursday night sitting in front of the tv watching the footy show, so I ask, When did he last see her?

This has been done to death. He has NEVER said that she went for a walk at 10pm on Thursday night. He HAS said that he saw her watching TV at 10pm on Thursday night.

The MEDIA MISREPORTED that in the early days, the POLICE even clarified this a number of times and said his STORY has NEVER CHANGED.

I DO believe its possible her saw her in her walking gear, ASSUMED she was going for her walk, but when pressed by police, realised that he did not actually see her leave for her walk, rather, saw her dressed, ready for her walk, and watching some segment of footy show prior to planned walk...

No it's not possible, he saw her watching TV at 10pm. He woke up and she was not home. His story has been the same since DAY 1.

Not to be picky but your last sentence was

" they will make an arrest soon and it wont be GBC"

It READS like a statement , I didnt say yus SAID it was a statement.

When I read that sentence, like others, it appears as though you know something as you ave said , this is what is going to happen, the words I think it might happen are not there, anyway, it has been cleared up now, it is not a fact or a statement, purely an opinion which is of course all fine on and dandy, just wanted to clarify as personally I was confused by your implication of that sentence alone

I felt the same. Sorry Barossa, but it did sound like you knew this as fact.

10pm and they DIDN'T hear screams, they hard an argument.

Other locals did report screams though...which hasn't been established whether it perhaps could have been Allison or not.

Not sure how correct it is but I did read today those screams were heard only 2.5kms away from the residence. I'll try & find that link.

If she had rung 000 they would have gone to her home, they didn't go to the home and there has been no mention of a 000 call.

No not true...my young son made a prank call to 000 whilst at school. I didnt get a visit from the police at my home, they turned up at the place they believed the phone call originated from. Wouldnt the same thing have happened here?

The footage on Channel 7 news tonight of GBD returning home with his children and looking 'upset' by the tributes left at the fence... well, I just don't understand how the police would allow this if he IS a suspect? Am I missing something? It sets off an alarm bell with me.

This has been done to death. He has NEVER said that she went for a walk at 10pm on Thursday night. He HAS said that he saw her watching TV at 10pm on Thursday night.

The MEDIA MISREPORTED that in the early days, the POLICE even clarified this a number of times and said his STORY has NEVER CHANGED.

No it's not possible, he saw her watching TV at 10pm. He woke up and she was not home. His story has been the same since DAY 1.

thanks maverick...can you link it for all us Gooses?????????

Also, they have already treated the family home as a crime scene. No one, in the middle of a heated agreement gets in the car with their spouse and drives off into the night arguing. It's a heated crazy thing that escalates. It happened in the HOME IMO, and no one walks around their house with a mobile phone. I think Maverick is right. I don't think they want the phone because it will give electronic clues. The provider has all that info anyway. They are more interested in it's location.

Can someone please tell me? Does the provider have access to records of text message content?

what if there is a record of a 000 call coming from Allison's phone? what if the phone location at the time couldn't be triangulated accurately? what if, when they got a missing person report hours later, THAT was part of the urgency that mobilised the entire force? how do you know there wasn't a call to 000?

If there was a call to 000 from her phone the police would go to her house as that is where the IPND would direct them to go as this was her address. They would question the husband and try to find where she was.

Instead of asking me to prove something that didn't happen, how about you prove there was a call to 000 because there has NEVER been any mention of her calling 000 and the reason for the search has always been about what the police officers observed in the house when the responded to the call from the husband.

Right, in this article: http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/grief-for-lost-daughter/story-e6freoof-1226346302840 it quotes Allisons father as saying Gerard told them Allison went for a walk and didn't return. But it doesn't state that this occurred Thursday night.

Personally I think that the killer is going to get away with this. The police sound very desperate indeed, pleading for the community to come forward if they had witnessed something odd at the round-about...how obscure.

GBC is hiding behind his lawyers, the police have to be very careful re. making an arrest. The lawyers would be completely on top of this.

It is obvious that the evidence they do have is circumstantial...

I don't know if any of you remember the case about the man that murdered (via drowning) his girlfriend in the Brisbane River??? He was seen coming from the river soaking wet by witnesses the night she was drowned (there's probably a whole heap of facts I am forgetting). Anyway all circumstantial he got away with it.

Don't you just love our justice system...

BTW: This kind of makes me want to give up sleuthing

Other locals did report screams though...which hasn't been established whether it perhaps could have been Allison or not.

Other locals did NOT report screams. 4kms away some people heard a few screams at 10pm and it was put down to a party nearby.

Meanwhile back at the Baden-Clay household neighbours heard the Baden-Clay's having an argument with no screaming.

Both of these by the way are indisputable FACTS with references early in this thread.

Would you be on phone to police reporting your wife missing after only around 1/2 an hour or so?? What would your actions be if your wife hadn't returned by her usual time...ie..how long would you wait before you'd report her as missing??

Exactly. I don't think anyone can intelligently comment was HIS story was from the beginning (as posted by maverick before) because we would not know what it was because we only know what the media tells us and they have reported two things from memory

1. saw his wife wander off into pitch black for a night walk (they are stilll saying in this in todays courier mail!!!)

2. Went to bed at 10pm and left his wife watching TV

I guess if the Dickies are saying what he told them was "she went for a walk and didn't return" then through process of elimenation it was the night walk then wasnt it. If he was referring to her morning 6am walk then he is speculating himself that she went for her morning walk before he woke up I guess.

Lets face it, its pretty confusing what has been said given there are a few different stories circulating through the media.

Will note one thing mind you. Notice G*C doesn't wear the sunnies at all anymore. used to wear them constantly in first few days.

Was informed today that this is potentially a directive/advice from the lawyers.
Don't want to be seen to he hiding or hiding behind anything if you know what i mean....
anyone who wears sunnies all the time does just that...wears em all the time..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine