Photo Thread ***NO DISCUSSION***

8ghicev.jpg

Despite Drew Peterson's complaints about the media, here he prepares for a photo shoot for "People" magazine in his backyard upon returning from NY where he had just completed his second "Today" interview 11-19-2007

7w90x9f.jpg

Kyle Piry 46, ex-fianceé of Drew Peterson back in the 80's
Ms. Piry claims she was stalked and other by DP

AP

Nov. 19: Former Bolingbrook police officer Drew Peterson leaves his home on his motorcycle in Bolingbrook, Ill. Peterson's wife 28 year old Stacy Peterson was reported missing on Oct. 29.

Denali-from-front_cte.jpg
Illinois State Police are asking anyone who might have seen this car in Bolingbrook, Shorewood or Plainfield, Illinois on October 28 or 29, 2007 to come forward.

Gran-Prix-Front--cte.jpg
Police are hoping someone might have seen Stacy Peterson's car in Bolingbrook, Shorewood or Plainfield, Illinois two days before Halloween. Stacy was last seen on October 28, 2007.

peterson_missing_poster_CTE.jpg
Aside from extensive searches, family and friends have also been busy distributing posters of missing mom Stacy Peterson throughout the Bolingbrook and surrounding communities. (Photo courtesy of myfoxchicago.com)

drewwkathleenskids.jpg
Kathleen Savio's family has passed along this photo of Drew Peterson with her two sons. They were adopted by Stacy after she married Drew Peterson.

8ab7thv.jpg
6nti7mo.jpg

For comparison to Paul Peterson......
Who is this unidentifed man on the right?

8ab7thv.jpg
6nti7mo.jpg

OK I have been doing some checking and I believe this is Paul. The photo of him going to GJ shows him wearing the wedding band. Front shots of him are better than the garage photo! You might notice the color of his bad dye job best in the photo tho.

8aols3o.jpg

Steve Peterson, Drew's son

8avrjes.jpg

Steve & Teresa Peterson Home

8ab7thv.jpg
6nti7mo.jpg

When I look at these two photos I have to say that is not Paul..in the 2nd photo. Look at the hands, the cleft chin, the body build, the arms..this man is younger, not as heavy and much less wrinkled, even his hands in the second picture look younger and less wrinkled.. could this be Steve his son..or Drew's other step brother?

When I look at these two photos I have to say that is not Paul..in the 2nd photo. Look at the hands, the cleft chin, the body build, the arms..this man is younger, not as heavy and much less wrinkled, even his hands in the second picture look younger and less wrinkled.. could this be Steve his son..or Drew's other step brother?

If you look carefully you can see the cleft chin in both pictures and in the same spot. Looks like the same person to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back