Identified! MO - Springfield, Female remains in trash can, Jul'12 - Kelly Frech

What is irking me is they wont release the name of his victim, or the name of the persons who is missing who's car he had.

I understand the suspect is deceased but still..

Also I saw things that point to WA but I really didnt want to consider that until I am sure.

WA? Do tell??

The man who was shot and killed by a Marionville police officer on June 30th had an extensive criminal history and traveled highways and back roads between the east and west coasts frequently.

Bergseth attended elementary school at Piru School in California and bounced around schools near Oxnard, California, near where his mother still lives, according to a childhood friend of Bergseth's. He was also a creative writer, according to his facebook page.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2012/07/who-was-adam-bergseth-is-there-more.html

So has the victim been ID'ed yet?

There are some interesting comments at Kathee's article linked above. From one of her recent comments there, it appears the Springfield PD is awaiting some forensic test results.

I hope they investigate this case further to see if this guy killed others.

There are some interesting comments at Kathee's article linked above. From one of her recent comments there, it appears the Springfield PD is awaiting some forensic test results.

I hope they investigate this case further to see if this guy killed others.

Possible human remains......that says it all. Yet people have guessed the guy killed is a serial killer? If they really believed he was, would the FBI be involved?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possible human remains......that says it all. Yet people have guessed the guy killed is a serial killer? If they really believed he was, would the FBI be involved?

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2012/07/adam-r.html

SPD is pursuing investigative leads to determine if the decomposed body is male or female, although the preliminary investigation leads police to believe the remains are that of a female," said Corporal Matt Brown in a July 6th news release. "In addition, the investigation has produced leads as to the possible identity of the victim

It is a bit past possible remains. The possible victims family has been contacted by LE according to articles after this one.

http://www.ozarkssentinel.com/who-was-adam-bergseth-is-there-more-than-one-victim-connected-to-him.html

The person is not positively ID'ed but there is mention of the victim having the first name of Kelly with the last name F.

The only Kelly I know of from flordia missing is Kelly B.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2012/07/adam-r.html

SPD is pursuing investigative leads...ads as to the possible identity of the victim

It is a bit past possible remains. The possible victims family has been contacted by LE according to articles after this one.

http://www.ozarkssentinel.com/who-w...re-more-than-one-victim-connected-to-him.html

The person is not positively ID'ed but there is mention of the victim having the first name of Kelly with the last name F.

The only Kelly I know of from flordia missing is Kelly B.

Wow!
Thank you for the update! Scary stuff! Still can't understand why the FBI isn't involved.

I can not understand the fake Craig list ad to trap her husband...and her planned scheme ... Not making much sense to me. The whole thing is REALLY bizzare!

Wow!
Thank you for the update! Scary stuff! Still can't understand why the FBI isn't involved.

I can not understand the fake Craig list ad to trap her husband...and her planned scheme ... Not making much sense to me. The whole thing is REALLY bizzare!

The wife met Adam of craigslist and brought him to live with her and her husband under the pretence he was a gay relative or friend. The husband believed this and let Adam stay with them. They were fooling her husband not trapping him.

The wife met Adam of craigslist and brought him to live with her and her husband under the pretence he was a gay relative or friend. The husband believed this and let Adam stay with them. They were fooling her husband not trapping him.

Ummmm the woman that was "fooling" her husband seems to be quite the liar!

Fascinating case. So he may have had a different person's body part in his house and Kelly's (RIP) body in the trashcan? That's what the police-calling woman's husband said he heard from the cops! That doesn't sound good at all for hoping he's not a serial or multiple killer :(

The hinky woman who called cops may or may not have been afraid of him when she called them, I think. She may have just said that after so many apparent voluntary attempts by her to commit check fraud using Kelly's check. It would be an alibi: this whole weekend, I was being held against my will by this former friend and he made me do this and that.

OTOH, it sounds like this guy could get as scary as you can imagine, so it's possible he had his sights on her that weekend for real. I'm certainly glad she called them, even if she was lying!

It's so strange and bold of him to leave a body in a trashcan while the car he's using smells like decomp. He must have been extremely confident in his ability to convince folks of his strange cover stories. Apparently the folks he hung out with aren't the suspicious types!

As I am skimming through missing persons cases - there are several women who could possibly be victims of Adam's - primarily Holly Bobo and Carissa Downey. In Downey's case, police questioned two men, but I can't find any updates after that.

Bergseth was an evil man, and I am fairly certain that there are more victims.

It's so strange and bold of him to leave a body in a trashcan while the car he's using smells like decomp. He must have been extremely confident in his ability to convince folks of his strange cover stories. Apparently the folks he hung out with aren't the suspicious types!

I thought that too, but when you think about killers who have gotten caught in the past, it seems that doing things like leaving remains in a trashcan or the trunk of the car you are driving usually means one of two things: 1) they want to get caught or 2) They really truly believe that they are uncatchable.

Having known him personally, I can't say which it is more likely to be, but I speculate that it would be the latter. He was a narcissist to the nth degree - maybe he really thought that he could get away with it.

Finally (sorry to be all 'spammy' - I am new at this), why are there no updates or new information since the week after this happened? Is that usually an indicator that the FBI is involved? I feel very compelled to help find people he may have raped and/or killed.

Welcome Shelly ..did you know him personally or did I misread?

Yes, I did know him personally. I have been looking over my shoulder for 15 years being fearful of him. Now, I just want to help find answers for others and myself.

I am so glad you are safe..must be a relief that he cant haunt you anymore. I hope that you get the answers you are looking for..this guy was a very scary person. Do you know him from florida or somewhere else?

Again ..so glad you survived your encounter with him.

I dated and lived with Adam for about 16 months in '96 and '97 in CA. He was a very bad man then, and I always thought he was capable of this. I have several guardian angels that came into my life at that time that helped me break free of him, but I have kept tabs on him ever since. When you look evil in the eye and evil says "I'll kill you." - you don't take it lightly. I am very relieved that he is gone, but at the same time I am so very sad for his family and the families of his victims.

I dated and lived with Adam for about 16 months in '96 and '97 in CA. He was a very bad man then, and I always thought he was capable of this. I have several guardian angels that came into my life at that time that helped me break free of him, but I have kept tabs on him ever since. When you look evil in the eye and evil says "I'll kill you." - you don't take it lightly. I am very relieved that he is gone, but at the same time I am so very sad for his family and the families of his victims.

you have great guardian angels.

I wonder how many people that he has harmed or killed. Sounds like he definitely could be a serial killer. Praying for the families of the victims.

You mentioned Hollye Bobo..do you think he could have been in Tn?

Well, based on the scanty reports online about his whereabouts - it seems like it could be possible. It was reported that he traveled between FL and MO and possibly even broader - like coast to coast. His long-time girlfriend and kids were in FL, but he was most recently in MO.

I stumbled upon Holly's story by accident last night and it gave me chills - the man was described as 5 foot 8 to 6 feet tall and 200 pounds - Adam does fit that description - he was just shy of 6 feet, and when I knew him, his weight was always 180-200.

If nothing else, it seems like exploring his whereabouts at that time would be prudent. I emailed two different police departments involved with Adam's case and Holly's cases and got a "not authorized to release that information" so I don't really know if that means they have made a connection or not.

I feel like this case is screaming for attention - maybe I am just too close to it. But, I really feel that if this story went national, a flood of information about Adam would surface and pieces would start falling into place. Just because he is dead does not mean that the families don't deserve some sense that justice was served.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back