Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her last post on her Facebook wall, it doesn't mean she wasn't doing anything else on the computer. She didn't seem to use facebook that much in the first place.

About her facebook too... imo it seems like a normal Facebook for a young teen, honestly I don't think there's anything really to get from it. I really doubt this is going to end up having anything to do with Facebook, maybe with another site but her fb and her friends don't seem suspicious all.

For some reason I feel like she's in the woods :( I don't know how she got there but I think she's there.

BBM, totally agree. Its just the last time that we can verify that she was on there, active. The claim is that she was on there at 9pm on the 25th, as seen by SF. I can't find any other profiles for her to check anything else. O also agree about her friends and normal facebook.

And I hope your feeling is wrong. :( But I am not having good feelings about it either.

ETA: Wait....now I am confusing myself. She was on the computer on the 25th, according to stepdad, and reported missing the 26th, am or she was reported missing the 25th?

I really didn't want to say that, but i definately thought something like this OR even that her stepfather and/or his RSO relative could have been chatting w/ her, gaining her trust, pretending to be someone else and lured her away somehow. :( I really hate to type this out, but this case reminds me of Brooke from VT :(.
I sooooo hope it's not true. :( :(
Please God.....bring Celina hope safely.

Yes it looks alot like the Brooke Bennet case and I hate to say this but Brooke was buried in just a couple of days from abduction.

I followed, that brought me here. I live in far western MA but we vacation in the NE Kingdom of VT, northern NH and all over Maine as well as the Adirondacks as we're outdoors people who hike, kayak etc so we get around that area. Brookes case was so sick, bizarre and preventable if the adults in her life had been more responsible. I don't get mothers who bring strange men into childrens lives.

I too have felt that similarity to Brooke. Except I have to say this SF seemed to make no effort to hide his proclivities. I was thinking of how I have 13 yr old boys and no way would I let them go to someone's house where a parent had visible on line activity like he has. Most parents I know have Facebook and I have honestly never seen any parents that I know have the type of account this guy does. Maybe single men do this. But it sets off all kinds of red flags for me when it's combined with parenting young girls. It shows a lack of propriety, boundaries, common sense and is highly inappropriate for the SF of young girls to have this visible to them and the world. So odd. But maybe that means he's just that, odd, but not a danger. But it also seems there are sexual predators in his immediate family and that too makes me nervous.

Would anyone have noticed if there was something inappropriate being directed to Celina? What would it take to have something flagged as "inappropriate" with this group? Strange to hear nothing from the mother. At least the sister and the neighbor seemed to be more proactive.

I'm just not feeling a stranger abduction with the level of local activity going on. It's always possible but I see enough around the home to keep investigators busy for a while. I just hope somebody was looking out for this girl properly and this wasn't a totally preventable tragedy.

I really didn't want to say that, but i definately thought something like this OR even that her stepfather and/or his RSO relative could have been chatting w/ her, gaining her trust, pretending to be someone else and lured her away somehow. :( I really hate to type this out, but this case reminds me of Brooke from VT :(.
I sooooo hope it's not true. :( :(
Please God.....bring Celina hope safely.

Do we know for sure nothing of evidentiary value was found in the home or are they just not saying? Have the parents returned to the house? Sorry, I was away Friday and most of yesterday and may have missed it. TIA

The family has moved back into the home. No suspects have been named. Reportedly, from FB, the family have all passed polygraphs.

I am not sure if the step brother's red truck has been returned though.

Her last post on her Facebook wall, it doesn't mean she wasn't doing anything else on the computer. She didn't seem to use facebook that much in the first place.

About her facebook too... imo it seems like a normal Facebook for a young teen, honestly I don't think there's anything really to get from it. I really doubt this is going to end up having anything to do with Facebook, maybe with another site but her fb and her friends don't seem suspicious all.

For some reason I feel like she's in the woods :( I don't know how she got there but I think she's there.

BBM

CC may be going to other social places on the internet... chat rooms, for example,
which we would never see because the conversations aren't visible unless you're in
the same chatroom.... & the conversations don't remain up after they leave.

As to CC's FB looking normal..... IMOO there is nothing normal on FB for an 11 yr old.
Per FB rules, one must be 13 yrs old to have an active FB account/page.

Is it reasonable to assume that if this was an immediate family adbuction (sf or sb) then it cannot turn out well for her; but if it were a runaway or non-family abduction, then she may be alive? Would this assumption make sense?
Further; lack of evidence of a struggle may indicate that it was not a hostile stranger abducting her.
The fact that she took no additional supplies or clothing may indicate she did not run away

Is it reasonable to assume that if this was an immediate family adbuction (sf or sb) then it cannot turn out well for her; but if it were a runaway or non-family abduction, then she may be alive? Would this assumption make sense?

That makes sense to me. The only way she could be safe and have it be a family abduction is if a family member who does not live there came and took her for her own protection, but that seems unlikely at this point.

CC and her sis KL both had IMVU listed under activities. It was mentioned elsewhere on a FB page that someone there had supposedly found CC as a 16 & 20 yr old , on a chat and/or game site....
so maybe she played/chatted/posted other than FB and maybe on IMVU?

LE seems stumped, but surely deciphering computer use is garnering some leads, on can hope.

I am gonna keep harping on those shoes- no mention has been made what kind of shoe. And shoes don't leave a house by themselves.

I tend to think that if Celina was lured outside it was by someone local. Maybe too much emphasis is being placed on the computer. Maybe it was someone she actaully knew and spoke to in" real life " on a regular basis. If she had a "boyfriend " in real life, I wonder if she would have discussed him with the other girls at the sleepover ? MOO

But the problem is there is no cell phone reception there so she would have no way to be talking to someone secretly other than by the computer.

It is such a small town that think people would know if she had been hanging out with a boyfriend of some kind.

As far as her shoes go...we kept hearing that change with Hailey D. from flip-flops to tennis shoes and back again...

Anyway a pair of shoes missing from her room does not equate her walking out in them, if her removal from the home was after the fact of whatever happened to her. So I am not seeing a great significance.

I am wondering about the other apartments in the house. When the crime scene tape was up, were they secured with tape or was it just the Noyes apartment? Were the other tenants staying there at the time Celina's family was at the motel in Canaan?

I haven't heard anything about the other tenants, except the speculation that KM may live in another unit or in Celina's unit. And I am wondering if there units have been searched extensively as well?

I can't help thinking of Jessica Lunsford and how she was hidden in a closet right across the street. Police even talked to people in the trailer and I think were inside when they spoke. Then the RSO (who was not registered as living there) killed Jessie outside behind the trailer, with LE right nearby and the media was camped out in front of her house. IIRC, police and pundits thought there were no signs of a struggle in that case.

I'm certain LE is doing everything possible to find Celina. They've marshalled so many resources. But I still have a little nagging feeling of Jessica Lunsford. Victorian houses have so many unusual nooks and crannies. I am hoping that whole building was searched and ruled out.

Can anyone set my mind at ease about the other units and tenants?

articles, family FB's that no one is talking to the media and that whatever speculation family/friends have based on the whereabouts of the SF, SB etc they have been asked not to share those. This could mean there is no suspicion of their involvement or it could mean there is lots of investigating going on and the FBI doesn't want their investigation compromised by people spilling their pet theories involving those people which could alert them, shut them up etc. I get the sense some people have their suspicions but are keeping them quiet so as to not hinder the investigation. If this ends up helping I'm all for it. I'm sure the FBI knows exactly who was staying there and when and that's the important thing.

I still don't understand why no one in the media is trying to clear up whether the stepbrother was living there, whether he was home that evening and what his actual connection is to Celina and for how long. And was that his red truck? Because I thought I had read that it's since been gone from the home. Now that the family is back, is the red truck back?

That makes sense to me. The only way she could be safe and have it be a family abduction is if a family member who does not live there came and took her for her own protection, but that seems unlikely at this point.

Could someone from her Father's side of the family be scared of the home situation she was in? With the stepfather and stepbrother and RSO's in the family they might have been worried. Maybe she talked to someone who had come to visit her father in the hospital, and they took her to protect her?

I don't think we've heard who actually occupies the rest of the home or if everyone was made to clear out. The media has not been very quizzical in this case, not asking a lot of questions that are pretty basic, such as familial relations, who is who, etc...

I know Jessica L. has been mentioned here on this thread before...I can't imagine a group of LE as inclusive as this one seems to be overlooking anything as obvious as within the building and I know there was a report that they would be knocking on all doors. As far as being given entry to search, who knows?

Could someone from her Father's side of the family be scared of the home situation she was in? With the stepfather and stepbrother and RSO's in the family they might have been worried. Maybe she talked to someone who had come to visit her father in the hospital, and they took her to protect her?

But not now, with half the country's LE looking for her...they would have contacted LE, IMO...

I am wondering about the other apartments in the house. When the crime scene tape was up, were they secured with tape or was it just the Noyes apartment? Were the other tenants staying there at the time Celina's family was at the motel in Canaan?

I haven't heard anything about the other tenants, except the speculation that KM may live in another unit or in Celina's unit. And I am wondering if there units have been searched extensively as well?

I can't help thinking of Jessica Lunsford and how she was hidden in a closet right across the street. Police even talked to people in the trailer and I think were inside when they spoke. Then the RSO (who was not registered as living there) killed Jessie outside behind the trailer, with LE right nearby and the media was camped out in front of her house. IIRC, police and pundits thought there were no signs of a struggle in that case.

I'm certain LE is doing everything possible to find Celina. They've marshalled so many resources. But I still have a little nagging feeling of Jessica Lunsford. Victorian houses have so many unusual nooks and crannies. I am hoping that whole building was searched and ruled out.

Can anyone set my mind at ease about the other units and tenants?

Nothing for certain on the other apartment(s). I just assumed that they had checked all of them, because when they said they made everyone leave, they also said they made the people that lived in the home behind the house where they lived leave their home also. Good question!

I agree, Ecco, about FB. My younger son is the about same age. He started his FB account at the beginning of the summer when his 15-year-old brother started one. He only has a few friends. The 15-year-old only has 35. The younger one rarely goes and when he does it is to answer quizzes like "What kind of character from Star Wars are you?" Or he posts very short comments to posts by family members.

I don't see anything or anyone suspicious on her FB page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288