Votes: 90 84.1%
  • Not Guilty Forgery

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 91 85.0%
  • Not Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 11 10.3%

• Total voters
Thank you, friends, for the messages. Out of xcourt, into a meeting, came out and bam!!!!

She's acting way too composed, as is her husband. That just makes me worry about
their intentions.

I think she thinks she's not going to serve any time. She probably thinks she's going to be another probationer like Casey Anthony. I hope she is WRONG.

TAMMI.jpg

I'm so relieved that she's being held accountable for trying to get Gabriel away from his dad and take him for herself.

TS is getting a little angry now . . . pursing lips . . . making faces

I'd bet good money (as opposed to Monopoly money) that she's been mildly chilled on some meds plus her lawyers had to prep her hard to a guilty verdict.

I think the husband, quite frankly, was totally snowballed by this woman and her tales. She's a lie hoarder. Maybe some time away from her will open up a window of a drama free life and he'll move on. However, don't think I feel sorry for him though, he bought it all, hook, line, and sinker.

Will the jury hear about her past criminal behavior?

ps. I'm SOOOOOO happy, this is the right verdict, no doubt about it!

The court reporter looks like she's crying! I know she's not but kind of funny.

I am almost overwhelmed. First Steve Powell is guilty, and now Tammi Smith. Thank you, God. There is still some justice left in this world!

OMG - wth is Ms. Phillips talking about - there's nothing special about the emotional pain than any other crime?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back