2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Casey will contact Cindy for a while. I think she's going to torture her for a while first....she knows how desperately Cindy wants to see her - she's going to use that as much as she cans until she actually needs something only CA can provide.

I do find it suspicious that CA has not been spotted since the release?

I'm not bugged by the smiling pic (inside the SUV). It is actually one of the first normal things I've seen her do. She should be smiling, she just got out of jail.

morning all.....blessings.....I know that this has prob already been discussed, but I heard on tv last night that one of the TH said they were standing next to someone that was receiving texts fro JB. JB wanted to know if they wanted to buy some photos of FCA's first day out of jail, that FCA had a camera with her and was willing to sell the photos of her first day out......then something was said about they wanted photos of her, not photos she was taking to which JB responded "well we can put her in the photos".....I about fell on the floor laughing!! This is what JB is up to....guess no one has bid on the photos yet...I haven't seen any, have you?? Or maybe JB will sneak a few photos of her and sell for himself....LOL

JB sounding a little desperate, LMAO!

Has he changed hats now? Given up the attorney gig and is now a full time PR/agent? Snort. Loser. JMO, of course!

I think she's going to hide behind weight gain-- people do stop looking at you, and it's cheap.

:D

I think she's going to hide behind weight gain-- people do stop looking at you, and it's cheap.

:D

Thank you, Quiche.....

Made my day, thinking of her plumping up....:giggle:

morning all.....blessings.....I know that this has prob already been discussed, but I heard on tv last night that one of the TH said they were standing next to someone that was receiving texts fro JB. JB wanted to know if they wanted to buy some photos of FCA's first day out of jail, that FCA had a camera with her and was willing to sell the photos of her first day out......then something was said about they wanted photos of her, not photos she was taking to which JB responded "well we can put her in the photos".....I about fell on the floor laughing!! This is what JB is up to....guess no one has bid on the photos yet...I haven't seen any, have you?? Or maybe JB will sneak a few photos of her and sell for himself....LOL

Good ridance to her and I am glad she is gone from Orlando...

I hope the JAC files a motion to get back our funds (we the taxpaying citizens of Florida) they paid Baez for PI services related to investigating people and the TES searcher calling marathon they had at the Orange County courthouse

IMO the first thing on her and Baez's mind is to field the best offer for an interview...even though her civil lawyer said she is emotionally drained etc...and can not sit for a deposition for her civil suit.

:twocents:

I think the estrangement from her family is part orf the big hoax. They may know exactly where she is and just don't want anyone following them if they go to meet her. I don't believe anything any of them say any more. I felt sorry for CA until she got on the stand and lied like she did. I still support George somewhat, but there is a lingering thought that he may have approved the accusations against him to raise doubt and save her from the dp.

In all actuality, she's probably very near to wherever Baez is so he can jump on the best deal asap.

Are BAEZ and MASON retired? Was Casey their only client? Seriously! Shouldn't these two move on to their next client instead of trying to milk every little drop of the Casey Cow????

wondering if JB is at work today?

Alright - time for me to start my day. I'm beginning to get creepy myself with my Casey hunting...lol.

My personal belief is that Casey Anthony is hiding her butt right there in Orlando Florida..
all this noise about jetting around the country, or holed up in some resort is all BS.

There is no money to be had for all this expense she would be causing, Baez has no money, Cheney is a self described cheap skate..to fly her anywhere would be very expensive and I don't see anyone coming forward with that kind of money unless there was something in it for them. I also don't think CA would be willing to go, she needs her mommy the ultimate enabler and will be in contact with her soon if not already.

There is no doubt in my mind Casey will blame Baez for the sex abuse accusations and all will be forgiven in the Anthony household. Casey and Cindy will get together and Baez will be wishing he had never laid eyes on Casey Anthony.

Baez needs to be knocked down a few pegs, and Casey is the one to do it.

Lippman is already spinning it in the media. He said Casey wasn't the one who accused GA and LA of molestation. So, if not Casey then it must be Baez. :innocent:

When I heard about Baez offering up the photos, my next thought was that they are going to move her to an undisclosed location and make some videos, a la Casey bin Anthony. Then auction them off to the highest bidder. She won't have to come out in public, won't have to answer any questions but what her handlers put to her, and she can make millions from under cover. Wanna bet that's the plan?

Lippman is already spinning it in the media. He said Casey wasn't the one who accused GA and LA of molestation. So, if not Casey then it must be Baez. :innocent:

What exactly did Lippman say, or can you provide a link? I missed that.

I wish CM would keep his mug off the tv. I'm so tired of his high and mighty attitude regarding Casey. His poor poor Casey is ruining my breakfast - poor Casey, she's been in a "cage" for 3 years, poor Casey will never get over the loss of her daughter (oh that's rich) and poor Casey will have no life because of the lynch mob. Well poor Casey put herself in the cage with her lies, her lack of reporting her daughter missing or dead and leaving the real VICITM lying in the swamp. I don't care if she has to hide for the rest of her life!!! I heard this morning that the BAEZ/CASEY team turned down the million dollar deal because the terms included a lie detector test. hahahahaha now that made my breakfast!

My personal favorite from CM is how poor Casey has no family to support her or go home to. He goes on about how many times her family got up on the stand to testify against her. He conveniently forgets it was HIS DT that repeatedly called her family to the stand to pit them against her.

As I said elsewhere, it's like the kid that killed his parents and then pleads for mercy because he's an orphan.

GMAFB

Oh... and I'm loving that the only offers he's getting is from sleazy people like himself. The longer it takes for him to find the 'right' offer, the less interest there's going to be in hearing from either one of them. IMO

I think the estrangement from her family is part orf the big hoax. They may know exactly where she is and just don't want anyone following them if they go to meet her. I don't believe anything any of them say any more. I felt sorry for CA until she got on the stand and lied like she did. I still support George somewhat, but there is a lingering thought that he may have approved the accusations against him to raise doubt and save her from the dp.

BBM.. I have most definitely entertained that thought...IMO.. It's the ONLY thing that makes sense in regards to the way he acted in response to the accusation....JMHO..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17