Report: Reese Witherspoon & Jake Gyllenhaal Split

VERY interesting since oodles of peeps have him down as Toothy Tile of Blind Vice Fame and gay to boot. Supposedly it was all a cover for PR.

This is what I've heard too. That they were best friends and a breakup was imminent. Are there still rumors about him and Austin Nichols? I think that's the actor's name - the guy from John from Cincinnatti and who is now on One Tree Hill.

I'm not sure I believe the rumors either but I didn't like them as a couple myself. They didn't seem like they fit for some reason. I find him to be a bit goofy looking and they had him as one of the most attractive men on the list People put out.

To each his own.

Gozgals

Of course, I don't know anything about either of them, other than what I have read, but Reese doesn't seem like the type of woman who would put her kids through a sham relationship. I know I have read in the past that Jake spends a considerable amount of time with her children.

This is what I've heard too. That they were best friends and a breakup was imminent. Are there still rumors about him and Austin Nichols? I think that's the actor's name - the guy from John from Cincinnatti and who is now on One Tree Hill.

It is a poorly kept secret in Hollywood..there are tons of site devoted to discussing and outing him....one has to decide for oneself...ya know? There's a five alarm fire on this one, not just smoke.

Call me dumb or naive - but what is the upside to Reese participating in a sham relationship? I get why he would do it, but I don't get why she would........

Call me dumb or naive - but what is the upside to Reese participating in a sham relationship? I get why he would do it, but I don't get why she would........

The prevailing theory is that she was embarassed by Ryan's philandering and wanted to show herself as desirable to another. I really cannot presume to know what is in the minds of those in Hollywood.

Gay or not I think he's very handsome and seems like a really nice guy to boot. I hope they're still together because I thought she was one of the few Hollywood actresses that might be worthy of him. He's second on my list right after Johnny Depp.

The prevailing theory is that she was embarassed by Ryan's philandering and wanted to show herself as desirable to another. I really cannot presume to know what is in the minds of those in Hollywood.

Agreed..people make "deals" in Hollywood all the time...not only with agents and movie studios but with each other in relationships as well. And they keep each other's secrets. Who really knows what goes on in relationships in the entertainment industry? It's probably been going on since Hollywood began. Not ALL relationships out there are like that, and I'm not saying for sure that is what is going on with Reese and Jake, but you just never know when you read about a couple in H'wood whether it's for real or not, especially when it lasts for just a few years.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emmachabada
Back