Stoned sheep go on 'psychotic rampage' after eating cannabis plants

MelmothTheLost

Reaction score
Stoned sheep have allegedly gone on a 'psychotic rampage' and are causing havoc after eating cannabis plants which were dumped in a quiet village.

The remains of an illegal cannabis factory were fly-tipped in the quiet village of Rhydypandy in the Swansea valley in South Wales, and worried locals fear the sheep have been munching the herbs after they exhibited some very odd behaviour.

County councillor Ioan Richard said the sheep have been 'roaming the village' causing havoc and claims they have even been breaking into homes and getting killed by cars while in a daze.

Read all about it:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...p-went-psychotic-rampage-eating-cannabis.html

Meh! I've seen people go crazy just for smoking it lol.

Wouldn't that be 'ice'? * imagines damage a flock of sheep could do stoned off their fleece and runs away screaming*

This has all the makings of a Wallace & Gromit film - The Night of the Stoned Sheep.

ETA that I once shared a house with a chap who was the spitting double of Wallace.

not buying this one. Daily Mail, you've done it again. But I did have to go read what the definition of "fly-tipped" is, so there is that.

not buying this one. Daily Mail, you've done it again. But I did have to go read what the definition of "fly-tipped" is, so there is that.

I don't know, I've seen vision of animals drunk on fermented fruit doing crazy things...

OMG. Our media should be full of 'news' like this. Similar effect to giving stimulants to hyperactive children, except it looks like normally chilled-out sheep go ape**** on pot!

Maybe that is how sheep party?

Maybe that is how sheep party?

Mebbe, wendy. Just thought of the reason for the 'rampage'. They probably had a rampant case of the munchies and the local late-night servo was closed.

They hare half baked. :crazy:

This isn't actually possible, to release the cannabanoids it has to be heated or cooked in oil, just eating it does nothing unless it has been cooked.

This isn't actually possible, to release the cannabanoids it has to be heated or cooked in oil, just eating it does nothing unless it has been cooked.

Way to burst our bubble, Gecko :D

I was going to ask if it had been cured. If dried it can release the cannabanoids as well. Illegal growers have to guard against deer, which come in and can decimate a crop in short order. Raw cannabis is currently used to treat cancer, certain seizure disorders, and some autoimmune diseases because doses 100x what can be consumed in its psychoactive stat can be taken with no side effects. So far the results have been pretty impressive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back