Can users start new missing person's threads?

Skigirl

Verified expert in neuroscience & psychology
Reaction score
Hi there,

I've posted on many threads but have never started a case thread on my own. I wondered if there's some process/if a moderator is supposed to do it (not users), etc.?

I wanted to post (or have someone post) a NC case, Daphne Forster, Female, 38, from Siler City in Chatham County. She was last seen Tuesday, a body (not matched to her) was found Wed. about 20 miles from where she lives, and her family reported her missing on Thursday. Her car has still not been located, but she was heading to Pittsboro, NC on Tuesday night. Police are asking for the public's help in locating the car. I searched the forums and didn't see the case.

Oddly, I couldn't find the "ask the moderators" thread, either. I'm sure it's user error, so apologize for putting this question here.

http://www.newsobserver.com/2012/10/12/2407864/body-found-wednesday-may-be-missing.html

Hi there,

I've posted on many threads but have never started a case thread on my own. I wondered if there's some process/if a moderator is supposed to do it (not users), etc.?

I wanted to post (or have someone post) a NC case, Daphne Forster, Female, 38, from Siler City in Chatham County. She was last seen Tuesday, a body (not matched to her) was found Wed. about 20 miles from where she lives, and her family reported her missing on Thursday. Her car has still not been located, but she was heading to Pittsboro, NC on Tuesday night. Police are asking for the public's help in locating the car. I searched the forums and didn't see the case.

Oddly, I couldn't find the "ask the moderators" thread, either. I'm sure it's user error, so apologize for putting this question here.

http://www.newsobserver.com/2012/10/12/2407864/body-found-wednesday-may-be-missing.html

Yes you can - I've started a number myself :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back