The many faces of Casey Anthony picture thread

I am trying to look at these pictures you have posted but when I click on it, it tells me I am not allowed to look. why is that?

Mine or Janis's pics cherri? Janis is loading her pics as attachments, maybe you have your settings in your profile where you don't accept attachements? If it's mine, I have uploaded them to Tinypic.com, so I would think you would be able to see them. Other than that I have no idea what is wrong.

Casey with Annie.

116necm.jpg

:confused:Maybe its because I haven't posted alot like the rest of your guys? Is there like some kind of probation period until you reach a certain number of posts? :waitasec:

No that's not it, I'm sure. It may be that I have already viewed the pictures posted in the past and they are saved onto my computer so that maybe why I can see them. Or it could be that Janis is posting them as attachements. I gave her the link to Tinypic.com let's see if you can see the pictures if she uploads them from there and then posts them here.:)

YW I get so angry when I see that!

Me too, and it shows how they act when they think they are behind the scenes! Pure evil!

Sure hope someone has that picture of Casey giving Baez the dirty look when she didn't get a bond this last time. The one looking at him so mad, and her bottom lip poking out! Have to go to work, but hope to see it when I get back home. Thanks everyone for contributing! :)

I would like this thread to show the different facial expressions of Casey since this case has started. Pictures of her face during the time that her daughter was missing. The smirks, the tears, the smiles, the pouts. I would like to see them all in one thread, I hope this is OK with the moderators.

vidter.jpg

Touchy feely again! Sick

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks