The many faces of Casey Anthony picture thread

For those who can't view the pictures, click on TOOLS on your toolbar. Then click INTERNET OPTIONS and then the ADVANCED tab. Scroll down to MULTIMEDIA and make sure SHOW PICTURES is checked.

Samijeansg: Was it this one?

KCpissedoff1.jpg

A little bit of arrogance here?

2u7816r.jpg

Not sure who the guy is, but I believe this was taken the night of the stripper pole dancing, June 20th. Look at that smile. Caylee was probably dead 4 days here.

svtf68.jpg

On her way to visit her fave new guy, JB. Rockin' the stolen white sunglasses.

30cnlll.jpg

I have seen this pic before several times but just now noticed how far down she has her blouse unbuttoned! To go see her attorney?!! She really takes the cake.

Busted. With the 2 men who will help convict her for murder, John Allen and Yuri Melich.

24b19w0.jpg

54eszr.jpg

Prayers won't help you now.

2psln9h.jpg

2cql1tu.jpg

2w7o4ns.jpg

2whmuzl.jpg

I have seen this pic before several times but just now noticed how far down she has her blouse unbuttoned! To go see her attorney?!! She really takes the cake.

Ohhhhhh, thanks for pointing that out, I never noticed that before.

This picture has always made me chuckle......that binder says "media conference".....was it her notes on when to "tear up" and when to "wipe at said tears", when to "look at attorney", etc?

LOL! She's keeping a 3 ring binder full of media coverage? She is LOVING the attention.

everytime i see this pic, i always think how she buys the bigger notebook for all of her coverage. surprised she doesn't have it fuller. :behindbar

Not sure who the guy is, but I believe this was taken the night of the stripper pole dancing, June 20th. Look at that smile. Caylee was probably dead 4 days here.

svtf68.jpg

Looks like Clint, AL's roomie.

LOL! She's keeping a 3 ring binder full of media coverage? The girl is sick. She is LOVING the attention.

they all enjoy it. I remember when the phone calls were first released and KA was yelling at CA about the coverage she did and CA seemed like she was bragging about how many interviews she really did...it was just odd---than the time LA was speaking to her in jail and they spoke about JB bringing in tapes of coverage and the conversation indicating that it would be funny...just odd behavior all around on this case....:bang: :confused: :waitasec:
jmo

Crocodile tears. These are not altered photos.

m7ucgp.jpg

2wm11js.jpg

qp0wwj.jpg

Arrested for Murder. Rockin' the new "cute little law student" look.

2vwyct5.jpg

Wearing the tight white t-shirt.

20tgt8h.jpg

2a0dlyb.jpg

aeqj5j.jpg

WARNING!​

No "altered" photos of Casey. This is a "Many Faces Of Casey" thread and not a bashing of Casey (George, Lee or Cindy etc.) thread.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back