GUILTY KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, it is confusing, when I saw on Dawn's info on FB she has broken up with Husband and is now with Holly Debolt. so...I suppose Holly took Dawn's Last Name.

This comment on Dawn's FB confirmed that this is the case.

Dawn DeBolt via Great Bend Tribune: To all of you out there that is talking about my mother in law just
need to stop, please!! She knows she did wrong and this is not the time
to point fingers. Alicia is a normal kid who makes bad judgments at
times, but to error is human. She wasn't going to a huge party, it was a
small get together that she considers a... party. She told her mom who she
was going with and what time she was going to be back. We just got back
from shopping all day and she was a little tired. Her curfew is at mid
night and she planned to be back by then. Alicia is really good about
calling and telling her mom that she may be a few minutes late. So
please if you don't have nothing nice to say please don't say anything
at all. We are going through enough right now and are trying to stay a
positive as possible. Just keep her in your prayers. Thank you, Holly
DeBolt sister-in-lawP.S. We love you Alicia and your nieces really want their auntie Alicia home safe.

HOWEVER BELOW HOLLY STATES SHE USED DAWN'S FB TO COMMENT.

LINK: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1498458809&v=wall&ref=sgm

I think I have it right now!

Dawn is sister of Alicia's

Holly is now Dawn's partner

Dawn has used Alicia's Pic as her Profile Pic.

LOL, it is confusing, when I saw on Dawn's info on FB she has broken up with Husband and is now with Holly Debolt. so...I suppose Holly took Dawn's Last Name.

Dawn DeBolt via Great Bend Tribune: To all of you out there that is talking about my mother in law just
to point fingers. Alicia is a normal kid who makes bad judgments at
DeBolt sister-in-lawP.S. We love you Alicia and your nieces really want their auntie Alicia home safe.

I remember that. Maybe it's all BS, IDK???? PS...I'd add link to that...just sayin... Here is her brother's site:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php...earch#!/profile.php?id=100001236047277&v=wall

to point fingers.
Alicia is a normal kid who makes bad judgments at

BBM

Ok - so Holly is the one referring to AD's mom as "mother-in-law"?? (Not Dawn)?

ETA: and Dawn is AD's older sister? or was she married to AD's Brother for 4 years and therefore a former sis-in-law?

Thanks hollyblue. The FB age is a tad disturbing , did she want Folks to think she was older or is it because FB has cracked down with under age Kids using FB?

Also I notice that the 19 yr old 's name was deleted from Dawn/Holly's post.

Bringing this over from the 1st thread. Mother's MS. Confirms she has a new daughter. There is pic of DD under Family in the album. She is the one holding the baby.

http://www.myspace.com/tammydeb

Just noticed this.....look at her age per her MS page. 16?

http://www.myspace.com/449665572

It's been listed that way since first time I found it. Apparently from early posts, it was not private before she was discovered deceased?

SOP for kids on networking sites to fudge on their ages. Not remotely surprising at this juncture since she hung out with (known) 19YOs.

Have seen a lot of adults fudge as well, although the older they get, the younger they get.

Am I the only one who doctored a driver's license way back when to reflect 19 instead of 17? 1970s version of myspace and facebook, with the exception it could get you into bars in some states.

One reason I applaud parents who get in their kid's faces and KNOW what they are posting online, who they are hanging out with, etc. At least there is slightly better chance they will be around at 50 to still hate you for it.

MOO

Based on comments Dawn has posted and her blurb on her FB below pic, there appears to be more people involved with her murder.

"My name is Dawn DeBolt. My beautiful baby sister just was killed by some assholes who don't care about anything. we will find all of u!!!! We have the world on our side."

Post Again:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1498458809&v=wa

AND HER POST:

We miss u my sweet baby sis! I cannt begin to express the nausatating feeling we all have for what these men did to u. U will see tonight all the people who love u. Life will never be the same w/ ur laugh, ur smile, or those beautiful baby blues. U were so beautiful in and out. World was beTter place w/ u on it. Miss u and love u always.

THESE MEN! THESE *advertiser censored*#OLES! So, I wonder if these men were attending the Party at AL's

for any locals still with us, are there gangs out there in Great Bend?

Hi sherbet, I wish the local folks came back, the poster last night said yes there were gangs however the Cops won't admit it , drug problems etc.

Hi sherbet, I wish the local folks came back, the poster last night said yes there were gangs however the Cops won't admit it , drug problems etc.

Thanks for reminding me of this post!

Yeah, there are many, many, many drug/alcohol problems out there (trying hard not to throw stones here.)

Years ago I wanted to be a social worker, so my heart really bleeds for this community right now. Frustrating.

Just a tip: If you come across FB pages that direct anger/hate/or target the family of a child/teen that has become "victim of bad parenting" please report the page for "Targeting me or a friend" as that is against FB TOS. I see crops of them popping up, so if we band together we might be able to shut them down before they grow.

I am not exactly sure why the Funeral is on hold but my guess is if there are more people involved in her murder than more DNA will need to be compared also they will have to obtain the DNA from the Perps. Just a guess.

Alicia's Mom's blurb on MS

snippet:

My baby girl which is 13 and not a baby at all but still my baby is very challaging for her age and keeps me on my toes.

Read more: http://www.myspace.com/tammydeb#ixzz0y2wZKqPB

Sounds like Alicia was very mature for her age. Alicia's comments, some of her friends and pictures makes me forget that she was only 14! I was the same way at her age. Like alot of teenage girls, I wanted so badly to be older and I was very disrespectful to my mother at times and her rules. Sometimes my mother would just give up. She didn't have the energy to fight for hours so she would say things like, "fine, you can go, just be back in an hour". That's how envision Alicia's mothers situation. It was a poor choice on her part and a choice she is going to have to live with. I think that guilt is more than enough punishment. I hate that people are bashing her at a time like this when she is experiencing such great loss. I'm sure she keeps replaying that night in her head, wishing for another chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998